new couple??

ONCE IN A WHILE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum was sitting quietly in his shared cabin with Taemin and Krystal; he was trying to avoid the gaze he was getting from them. They were also not asking anything directly, they were just glaring him. He couldn’t focus on his work because of those two little colleagues of his. He himself decided to break the silence.

“Ok I and Minho are kind of in a relationship now.”

“We are not blind.” Krystal replied without even smiling at him even his Taebaby was not looking happy, both of them were just glaring him and that gaze was making him feel uncomfortable.

“Stop giving me those harsh glares and ask how it happened.”

“You deserve these glares, I and Taemin were the ones who planned all this, and you should have called us.”  Krystal said.

Kibum sighed and decided to reveal what he had been noticing for days now.

“Then I should also be angry with you guys, you guys have been stealing glances for I don’t know how long and none of you told me that you guys feel for each other.” He then looked at both Taemin and Krystal and saw that they were somewhat awkward. Both of them were trying not to look into each other’s eyes.

“I think that I should get going now, my boyfriend must be getting anxious without me.” I winked at them and left without looking back but I swear I heard Krystal begging me to not leave her alone.

Taemin’s POV

I didn’t know that Umma had been noticing us. Yes, I like Krystal, she is just like me; both of us are perfect for each other. But I never confessed to her, I was afraid that she might not feel the same for me and I can end up losing a friend. What umma said today really made my day; he even left us alone in the cabin so that we can talk our heart out. May be today I will get to know what Krystal really feels for me. I looked at her and smiled, she blushed. OMG she blushed. Those pink cheeks of her, I can die to see those cheeks. I am so going to make her mine.

Krystal’s POV

, Kibum oppa knows. He knows about me liking Taemin, he even said that Taemin also likes me. I have liked Taemin since I saw him pouting in front of boss for some stupid reason. I really want to be with him but I am afraid that if this doesn’t work out I’ll lose him as a friend. Kibum oppa even left me alone with Taemin in this cabin, I kept begging him not to leave me alone but he didn’t even turn around. I swear I am going to take revenge on him for leaving me alone in this situation but for now I have to handle this matter with Taemin, I have to confess to him. I looked at him and he smiled, OMG he smiled. I can do anything to see that smile forever; I blushed at my chain of thoughts.

No one’s POV

Krystal and Taemin both smiled, both of them decided to start the conversation.

“Krys..”

“Tae..”

Both of them started together and when they realised what they did they started laughing. After a few minutes they calmed down. Taemin noticed that Krystal was fidgeting her fingers; he then decided to man up and ask her out.

“Krystal.”

“Hmm...” Krystal replied nervously.

“Can we have coffee after work today?”

“Tae we always have coffee after work, do you mind if we go for dinner tonight?” Krystal asked, her eyes full of hope; her hands playing with her hairs.

“Ye..yeah sure!!!” Taemin replied and ran out from the cabin to search Kibum, after all Kibum is a fashionista and Taemin needed to look perfect for his date with Krystal.

On the other hand Krystal decided to ask Minho for help. She decided to drop by his cabin during the lunch hours.

During the lunch hours she was standing outside Minho’s office deciding whether she should knock the door or not. Before she could settle down on a decision Minho opened the door and was shocked to see Krystal.

“Umm.. Krystal what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter