BROKEN MINHO

ONCE IN A WHILE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                      Once in a while

He is a famous businessman, she is a famous actress. He was at an award function, he had to present the award for the best actress in negative role, and she won the award.

“How can she win the award for the best actress in the negative role, she looks like a princess?” he thought.

They were officially introduced to each other at the after party by one of their friend, Jonghyun.

“Hey Eunseo, congratulations, by the way he is Choi Minho, CEO of choi enterprises.” Jonghyun introduced them to each other and left them together. It was for the first time they were meeting each other and they just hit it off.

Soon Minho proposed her and their relationship was also revealed in media; soon they became the hottest topic of the town. Every girl was jealous of Eunseo and guys wanted to replace Minho from her life. They were a perfect couple.

2 YEARS LATER

It was the 2nd year anniversary of Minho and Eunseo; Minho decided to give her a surprise by going to her sets unannounced. After reaching there he saw something and returned without talking to her.

In the evening Minho was standing among his group of friends who were there to celebrate their anniversary. Eunseo reached late and directly went to Minho and hugged him, that was the moment when Minho realised what had happened in the morning.

“Stop showing this fake love, both of us know that you don’t love me” he started shouting.

“What happened baby, why are you being like this?” she asked.

“Stop babying me you ; now I can’t even think of being with you. Just go away.”He was crying now.

“Why are you being like this, tell me what happened we can sort it out.”

“How can you even think of sorting things out, it’s our anniversary today and you were kissing that friend of yours.”

“You must be mis...”

“I am not mistaken, just go away Eunseo, I don’t want to see your face again in my life. It’s over.”

She left without saying anything. Minho wanted her to explain herself, he wanted her to apologise so that they could start fresh, but she left. He was totally broken, he was crying and she didn’t look back. He asked his friends to leave, all of them left they knew that Minho don’t want them to see him in this broken state. He then went to the bar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter