☆★.2.★☆ Confession

school luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕~

Youngji P.O.V

Recess time !!

" Mark , Youngji , let's go ", Jackson said cheerfully . 

" Yeah , we should go " , Mark said after a while .

I was worry a little about Mark as he was too quiet today . He is a quiet boy but not with me . When he's with me he's full of smile . Now , even his smile looks forceful .

I tried to relax myself as i put my hands on Jackson's shoulder . I was busy thinking about Mark i didn't realize .

" Hey Youngji , you're going too fast ",Jackson blushed .

" This doesn't mean i like you fool ", i chuckled nervously . The worried feeling about Mark disappear slowly .

~♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕~

Mark's P.O.V

I can see Youngji walking with Jackson . It's not like they left me out or something but Youngji was my only friend . And i was Youngji's only friend too . But now Jackson is like breaking our friendship . He was always with Youngji .

Wait .

Why am i even mad .

Oh my god .

I must have lost my balls .

Wait . Think properly Mark . Take a deep breathe .

" So my mother slapped him and he cried . Poor him ",i could hear Jackson's story . Youngji laughed hard . She was choking on her bread . At least she's happy .

Then a small piece of Youngji's bread was on the edge of . She just laughed without realizing . So , i knew it would happen . Jackson wiped with his hand and smiled . I could see Youngji smiled while taking a peek at me , worrying .

The bell rang . Thank god . I stood up first and looked at them , "I'll be going first",i walked away to my class .

~♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕~

Jackson P.O.V

I think something is wrong with them .

I talked to Youngji to get rid of the awkwardness . But it seems to make it worse  . Mark wasn't listening what i was saying . Youngji was listening but not wholeheartedly . She was busy worrying over Mark . 

Mark then went to class first after the bell rang . 

I turned to Youngji " okay now , let's talk ", i said .

Youngji looked surprised . She didn't even look at me properly . Her eyes was following Mark's steps .

" I thought we talked a lot already Jackson? ",she asked . It was obvious that she wanted to run to Mark right now . She wasn't looking at me at all .

"Youngji ", i turned her head , facing it to my face . I looked at her in the eyes . We made eye contact and she looked confused .

"Please Youngji yahh...tell me what's happening between you and Mark", i could see her head lowered . " Why? Is it because of me? Should i go away out of both of your sight? ",her eyes looked watery . There was no one at the cafe except for us now . " I guess that's the answer . It's okay if that's what you want ", i let go of my hand from cupping her face . Her tears fell down .

"Jackson , please don't leave m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter