☆★.10★☆ Final - farewell

school luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay first i want to apologize soooooooooooo much . I was busy at hostel and everytime i came back , i had the thought to continue this fic but unfortunately i don't really have the idea to do it . So i'm sorry i will end this story 😥😥 .

~♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛~

It was a few days after she told her mother about breaking up with Jackson and how he wanted to go abroad . 

Today's the d-day , the day where Jackson will take his leave . She sat at her bedside . She went to her wooden wadrobe and opened it , revealing so many beautiful clothes of hers . She didn't know which cloth should she choose . After a few minutes of thinking , she took a white oversized hooded shirt , which was big and long enough to cover her and she had to pull her sleeves a bit . She matched it up with a black shorts . She took her comb and combed her delicate , long black hair . She then put on some light make-up and soon stood in front of the mirror , looking at herself .

She could see a beautiful reflection in the mirror . She frown as she redo her hair . She messed it up , combed it back and finally decided to pull her hair to her left shoulder and finished it with a head band .

After feeling satisfied , she smiled briefly at the mirror , took her bag and went downstairs . She glanced at her white coloured watch on her small , thin wrist . Just in time .

~♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛~

" Are you really going ? ", Youngji asked for the millionth time that day . Jackson nodded while letting out a sigh , as if he was afraid he would spill his tears if he answered .

" By the way , where's Mark ? ", he asked . His eyes wandered around the crowded airport . No one seems to be looking for them ; nor even look at them . He glanced at his watch , sighing .

Youngji tilted her head , frowning . She stared at every single action that Jackson did , and as he glanced at his watch , she glanced at it to , 30 minutes before his departure . She turned back and sighed .

" Should I go now ? ", Jackson asked as Youngji turned back to him to reveal a pair of teary eye . Youngji can feel her eyes watering , as her vision when grey . She breath slowly and at the same time loudly to prevent it from falling .

" Don't cry ", Jackson held Youngji's shoulders . Youngji kept her head down and pushed Jackson's hands away roughly . She hitted Jackson hardly , with her head still down . As she hit him , her tears was right at the corner of her eye , soon , it fell down , one by one drop of her tears fell , wetting the white tiles . 

" Why...why? ", Youngji shouted as she started to cry loudly . " Why must you go , when you know that you can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter