☆★.8.★☆ True colours ~~

school luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛~

His eyes opened in a great shock to see the " very quiet " digital alarm clock of his showing the number ' 7.30 ' in a bright red coloured font , making his eyes wide open in the darkness . For the first time ever ( and probably the last time ), he jumped out of his bed , took his bath , and did a slapstick comedy in the toilet which he fell flat on the slippery and soapy floor  in less than 15 minutes , and he still had time to be proud of what he did . He went out and took his not-so-clean clothes and rushed to open the lights ( because he was like a complete jerk when he tried to wear his clothes in a rush without the lights on ) . When he was finished , he went to the alarm clock again to see a note underneath it .

' Wang Jackson ~ sorry i ' accidently set your alarm clock one and a half hour early 😜 '

- Youngji ✌ -

So Jackson took note that he was pranked . Just then he remembered that he got a watch sticked tight on his left wrist . ' 5.50 ' . Okay , how can one and a half hour be like this ? She must've flunked her maths paper . 

~♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛~

So Jackson decided to go to school , quite early . Like the time he estimated he would arrive at school is 7 am . Because he knew Youngji is an early bird . She likes to go early to school . So he wants revenge , as soon as possible .

" Youngji yah !! Heo Youngji! ", he shouted loudly as soon as he arrived . He entered the class with another shock , he didn't expect she would really be there ; sleeping on her own table . His anger was cooled down from the sight of her sleeping soundly . Without realizing , his corners of lips started to rise up and shaped a sweet smile .

" Youngji~ ", he said softly . There was no response from Youngji so he tapped her back a bit . She opened her eyes slowly . Out of the blue , she pulled Jackson over for a hug ( half-asleep ) . Jackson hugged her back ; showing that he's not angry anymore . He patted her back a bit . " Sorry Jackson , i suddenly felt really sorry for making you wake up early knowing that you had lots of homeworks last night ", Youngji apologized . She leans her head on Jackson's shoulders and looked up to see his half opened eyes with dark circles around it . He replied with a nod and a mumble saying ' it's okay ' . Youngji chuckled . She pulled back to let him sleep on the table instead but he pulled her back ; even closer than before .

" Let's just stay like this a bit more longer ", Jackson closed the distance between them . " I don't know why but... ",Jackson sighed .

Youngji looked at him with a confused face . Jackson looked back at her with a depressed face . Youngji laughed silently . " Just tell me , it's okay ", she said calmly .

" I don't know why but i love you , Youngji ", Jackson shouted ; still hugging her . He avoided eye contact with her . Youngji who was leaning on his broad shoulders with her hands around his body , laughed silently again . Jackson looked at her . " Look , i'm not hoping for an answer from you , you know ? I don't care what you will say but i'm just expressing how- ", his truthful confession was cutted off with another cute confession from Youngji . They met eyes again and laughed .

" So what now , we're officially dating ? ", Jackson smirked . Youngji pulled back from him and smiled her angelic smile ; and she would never want to smile like that to anyone else .

~♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛~

* Ding dong deng ~~ *

The bell rang showing that it's time for recess . It was just a bell , but it sounded like a very sweet melody towards them students ; especially those lazy ones . The bells sounded as if angels were calling them to heaven .

Youngji walked to her locker alone to keep her books . Jackson went first becuase he wanted to treat her . While Mark , he just dissappeared like that after going to toilet . It made her and Jackson really worried .

Actually Mark said he wanted to go to the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter