(_|_)

TS Feels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Amazing structures, amazing views, amazing people and amazing food! Everything was amazing there!”

“Seems like someone enjoyed her Beijing vacation.”

 

Hyoyeon looked at Jessica in disbelieved. “How dare you! I went to Bangkok to visit the Great Wall of China!” Jessica was dumbfounded for a second and burst out laughing so hard. Hyoyeon was confused of course. “What? Why are you laughing?!”

 

“You idiot!” Jessica gave a smack on Hyoyeon’s arm. “Bangkok isn’t in China! It’s in Thailand!”

 

“Oh, it is?” Hyoyeon scratched her head in confusion. “Boy, I’ve spent too much time in Bangkok last year. I blame Sunny for this!” She admitted with reddened cheeks. She left Jessica to laugh alone when she was being called for a photo shoot. Jessica ceased her laughter as she noticed Taeyeon was walking towards her direction. She cleared nervously the moment the leader came to sit on Hyoyeon’s seat earlier.

 

“Hi.”

 

Jessica straightened her spine in surprised and looked at the leader. “Hi me? Oh! H–Hi.” She noticed a small smile escaped from Taeyeon’s lips but she immediately looked away when Taeyeon turned to look at her.

 

“Listen,” Well, she had to look at Taeyeon though she was really nervous. “We rarely talk nowadays…” Taeyeon began as she tried to make an eye-contact with Jessica. She failed at first since Jessica was looking down. She didn’t blame the girl though because she was nervous as well. But slowly Taeyeon lifted up Jessica’s chin so their eyes could meet. “I’m sorry about that. It seems like my feelings for you were too strong that I didn’t have the courage to talk to you.”

 

‘It seems like my feelings for you were too strong…’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter