Scenario 2: Visuals?

Let's Talk About Awkward

Scenario 2: Visuals?

Why are Seungri and Daesung awkward with each other?

The Seungri we all know and love is very confident in himself. He doesn't have a problem yelling to the crowds when he speaks into the microphone, especially in their Japanese concerts, he isn't afraid to say he likes a girl or guy, he isn't afraid to tell others what he really thinks. Such confidence is a quality that we all wish we had...but not like Seungri has it. His is a bit too far on the conceited side. All the members along with any VIP, knows this.

There was an incident that Seunghyun had discussed one time in an interview where he said that Seungri had spoken to him about them being the two visuals. Seunghyun had felt the urge to slap Seungri for such a rude statement, but being the eldest, he knew he couldn't set that example for the others. Aggression should never be the answer. So instead, Seunghyun brought this up to only those in the interview, letting the others find it out on their own. The day the interview was publicized and the others read it, needless to say, all the members weren't too happy with Seungri after hearing this from Seunghyun of all people, the one who wouldn't lie about something so serious.

The whole day of and after the interview had come out, all the members in BigBang had been ignoring Seungri for being a self-centered prick. It wasn't to be rude to the maknae, they just needed to teach him that he was in the wrong and his words can be hurtful. Seungri had gone the entire day without really noticing that everyone was only giving him one word responses and glaring into his back.

All except Daesung who just stayed in his room all day, the others assumed would best be left alone considering he was almost cut from BigBang off looks alone. Out of all them, Daesung had been the most hurt by that simple interview. Why was he sulking? Its just words out of the mouth of the irresponsible maknae, so why is it effecting him so hard? He sat for hours and rambled through his head, trying to find the answer to his question. That was, until Seungri had barged into Daesung's room, looking to borrow the laptop. They youngest was discouraged to see Daesung staring into the screen of the laptop, noticing the older wasn't moving much and not even scrolling the page. Knowing what he wanted and planned to get it, he cleared his throat to get his youngest hyung's attention, effectively gaining it.

Daesung turned his head and glanced at the maknae. who was clearly eyeing the device, and within a split second after he was clearing the browser and setting the laptop down, leaving the room without uttering a word. The younger just shrugged off Daesung's behavior as being selfish from switching turns, but Seungri didn't care because was just plain glad to have the laptop. Where Daesung was going, only Daesung himself knew. Most likely his parent's house.

Even though Seungri and Daesung were never all that close, Daesung never again tried to initiate a conversation with Seungri. He wasn't rude to the younger, he just ever made the first move to hold conversation, which the younger doesn't seem to mind at all. Even to this day.

Because Daesung dislikes Seungri and his conceited personality.


A/N:  Hey guys!!! Sorry this took a while..Statistics is much more taxing than I thought...I'm in a StatWay program so it's accelerated too,,so much work! I apologize for the delay, I couldn't get the damn words to form in the way I was wanting, but I was able to at least complete this one. It's a dumb idea, I know, but I have better ones planned out next! Please leave a comment or sub or upvote, it really means a lot my dears. Love you!

~ Until Next Time!