Scenario 1: Do You Know How To Kiss?

Let's Talk About Awkward

Scenario 1: Do You Know How To Kiss?

Why are Daesung and Seungri awkward with each other?

Each member of BigBang (and formerly Hyunseung) all started out as trainees before rising to stardom. In their trainee days, all of them had to live in a dorm together day in and day out. Waking up everyday to see the same people that you practice 12 hours a day leaves you no chance to meet with others out of the specified group. But no matter how you put it, when one lives with quite a few handsome men, how can one not feel any attraction? This is where Daesung has a problem.

Daesung was raised in a Christian household and homouality is seen as as a sin, so why does he feel attracted to those of the same gender? He knows the other members are funny and a joy to be around, but he feels attraction to each and every one of them. Being one of the two youngest and given his background, he wasn't too familiar with what one was supposed to do with attraction.

So he decided, maybe he ought to enlist in some help and his first choice was the only one younger than he, Seungri. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the hyungs, so he waited until the others were gone to confront the younger male. After pondering his question for more than a half hour whilst sitting upon his sheets, he finally decided to just go all out and be forward with his inquiry. He immediately left his room full of confidence, but every bit crumbled when he entered the living room to see the maknae in a tank top and basketball shorts.

The sight made him suddenly feel insecure and awkward thinking he would sound like an idiot for not knowing what to do over over attraction. He slowly approach the other with his gaze downcast to the floor. The younger caught on quickly though and gazed up to his known to be shy roommate.

"Daesung hyung? Are you okay, is there something wrong?" he proceeded to speak to the other in a soft tone.

"I-I...umm...don't understand..." Daesung stammered his words not knowing how to word anything now "N-nevermind!" he took back to his room in a flash, shutting the door behind him abruptly and siting on his bed again. What he hadn't expected was the younger's nosey nature to lead him into the other;s room. The door creaked and Daesung looked up to shockingly see Seungri walking towards him  He felt a dip in the bed next to him as the panda boy stared at him with curious eyes.

"Daesung hyung, what's bothering you? You can't lie either" Seungri stated adamantly, gazing into the other's eyes. The elder felt his cheeks heat up as he took a deep breath and finally asked the bothersome question.

"Wh-what do I do..if I'm attracted to someone?" he dropped his gaze to his hands in embarrassment. Seungri couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"You don't know? You kiss them!" Seungri replied with a sure nod of his head. He felt his answer was the only true answer. But we all know that it isn't. Daesung blushed at the answer, not expecting such a forward approach. There was a catch for the smiling boy...

"I-I don't know how to kiss..." Daesung lowly croaked out, leaving Seungri at a loss for words.

"No girlfriend? Nothing?" all of his questions were answered with a slow nod.  "How about I show you?" the younger offered kindly, not knowing what he was getting them into for the future.

"Do you know how to kiss?" Daesung looked at the other with discomfort but excitement and nodded slowly to the offer as the younger effortlessly leaned in and cupped the older's face gently and pressed their lips together. It wasn't like Daesung has ever imagined it, it was a million times better. His eyes close and his lips moved in a rhythm he had no idea he possessed. What came to a shock to them both was the hand that s it's way up Daesung's shirt and gently began to the smooth skin beneath it.

Once they both noticed how easily they were getting carried away, they tore apart with swollen lips and flustered expressions. With that, the maknae got up and left the room while muttering something unintelligible, but once the door closed, Daesung stared at it longingly and muttered to himself 'Thank you, Seungri.'

Neither have the courage to try and apologize, talk about, or make up for the little 'lesson' even to this day.


A/N: Made it using UTC -11 I believe!! I have been busy doing inventory of a storage unit FILLED with bxes from the flood 2 years ago and I BARELY finished this, Please forgive any mistakes! Yes I do have more scenarios as to why they're awkward together~~ Thanks for reading, please subscribe, vote and comment dearies~ Love you all!!!

~ Until Next Time!