CHAPTER 3

Paper Aeroplanes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yixing, are you there?” Kris wonders around the theatre, searching everywhere from the seats to the curtains, but Yixing was nowhere to be found. “Yixing where are you? I’m sorry I got frustrated the last time, please don’t just leave like this, Yixing…” Kris slumps down on a seat, tears threatening to fall out.

Please don’t leave me.

I love you.

Kris jolts up from his seat and looks around. Still no sign of Yixing. He had accidentally fallen asleep the previous night after waiting for a few hours. It was the first time in a long time that he had spent the night alone. He gets up and stretches, glancing around for the last time before leaving the theatre.

That night, Kris goes back to the theatre to search for Yixing again. Once he enters the theatre, he is greeted by the sight of a drunken Yixing, sprawled on the floor next to the piano.

“Heyyyy Kris hyunggg~” Yixing snickers and raises a can of beer, “Join me hyung! Join-”

Kris snatches the can of beer away, staring at Yixing in disbelief. Was he the cause of this mess?

“You’re such an , hyung, stealing my beer… just like how you stole my heart…”

Kris blinks and his jaw drops. Did he just say that? Kris can’t help but feel a tinge of excitement.

“What… What did you just say?”

“I SAID YOU STOLE MY HEART, YOU MEANIE.”

Kris feels his heartbeat accelerate, and he finds himself unable to hold back his smile.

“YOU , HYUNG.” Yixing turns to grab another can, but Kris kicks the cans away and grabs Yixing by his shirt.

“Hyunggg the beer spilled! Now I have to clean-” Kris yells as Yixing suddenly vomits on him.

“, Yixing!” Kris’ excitement disappears in a second, and he almost strangles Yixing.

Yixing burps and giggles, waving a finger at Kris before passing out.

Yixing wakes up and turns to find a shirtless Kris glaring at him. He groans and grabs his head, shaking it. “What happened hyung? Why are you shirtless?”

Kris smirked and asked, “Do you really not remember?”

Yixing’s eyes widened in shock. “Hyung! Don’t tell me we did that!”

“Did what?”

“That! You know… that…” Yixing blushes, embarrassed.

“What? No! You really don’t remember, do you? You got so drunk and vomited all over my shirt, now it’s dirty and I can’t even wash it.” Kris glares at Yixing again, grabbing him by his neck.

Yixing pauses and squints, trying to remember the previous night’s events. He shouts and pushes Kris away before slapping himself. “OH MY GOD WHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter