Questions

Shyly Yours

**Warning: Crappy fluff ahead ;u;**

 

Byoungjoo's phone buzzed three times before he decided to pick it up. He and Hansol had been in the middle of interviewing each other for the paper that was due the next day for both of them. Byoungjoo sighed and put Jiho on speaker.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Oh hey Byoungjoo, what's up? You busy?"

 

Byoungjoo half smiled in annoyance at Jiho's carefree tone. "Um yeah. Me and Hansol are kinda in the middle of a project right now..."

 

"Oh shoot, sorry! I totally thought you wouldn't be busy...... Wait, Hansol?"

 

The latter looked up at the mention of his name curiously. "Yes ...?"

 

Jiho giggled on the other side of the line, "Oh, hi there! I didn't know you were staying with Byoungjoo," he remarked, his tone full of curiosity. Hansol nodded and answered quietly, "Well.... Just for tonight... Since we have a project..."

 

Jiho hummed, "Hmm, I seeee~. Well, I guess I'm gonna hang up, since you guys gotta work, huh? Have fun procrastinating, hah."

 

Byoungjoo replied sarcastically "Yeah that'd be great, thanks, m’kay bye Jiho." He ended the call with a sigh. "He usually calls me when he's bored and thinks I'm not busy, which about 99% of the time I am," he explained to Hansol. The latter nodded and smiled at Byoungjoo's annoyed expression. "So he calls you a lot...?" Byoungjoo nodded, massaging his temples slowly, "Yeah, more frequently than I'd like. Anyway, let's get back to our interview. All we got to was each other's full names."

 

Hansol nodded and poked at the blanket underneath him, covering the bed. "Yeah... How about I ask all my questions then you ask yours? It might be easier if we do it one person at a time instead of alternating..." Byoungjoo bit his lip as he thought about it, eventually agreeing, "Yeah, that'll be easier... Okay, you start. ‘cause I don’t waana go yet…" Hansol blushed and complied, flattening his paper as he stared at the question on it. "Okay... Um, so who are you closer to, you mother or your father and why?"

 

Byoungjoo frowned at the question. He knew that the purpose of this paper was to 'get to know each other so you can be better friends' sort of paper, but it was still odd that his teacher assigned it. It seemed like a topic meant for smaller kids, not for juniors in high school. But, at the same time, it allowed Hansol to indirectly stalk Byoungjoo which was never a bad thing. 'So I guess it's not all bad... I mean he did sort of tell me all about his past a little while ago, last night to be exact... It's only fair...'

 

Byoungjoo looked up from staring at the ground as he felt Hansol tentatively tap his arm to see Hansol giving him a worried look. "Are you okay? Is this a touchy topic or....?"

 

"No... No it's fine. I just spaced out a bit. I'm closer to my mom because I live with her and my aunt." Hansol nodded as he scribbled down Byoungjoo's answer, commenting "Is that enough detail? Can you elaborate on that...?"

 

"I'd... Rather not." Byoungjoo admitted quietly as he clasped his hands together tightly and looked down at them. Hansol took to hint and moved on.

 

"Okay... So, what is your favorite thing to do in your free time?"

 

"I like to dance out in the streets, mostly in an abandoned alley... and ..... To sleep, ahah... I sound so lame."

 

"N-not really.... You sound cool.... I mean, lots of people wish they could dance...." Hansol blushed furiously as he mumbled out his complement, leaning down close to the paper to hide his face from Byoungjoo. The latter actually blushed a bit himself at the sudden burst of admiration, feeling unsure of how to respond. "Um... Thanks.... I could um.... Teach you if you want....."  'What the... he didn't even say anything about wanting to learn.... Idiot...' Hansol just shook his head and just read off the next question haltingly.

 

"Do you... Like to hang out with... Friends or stay at home? What the..." He glanced up and smiled nervously, “I feel like our teacher is being weird here...."

 

"Yeah no kidding... Well... I like both. I like being with my friends for a little while, but I need my alone time to recharge my energy..." More scribbling as Hansol wrote down his answer, to pipe up and ask, "Just... Out of curiosity... Are you am introvert or extrovert? Cause... You sound more introverted to me...." Hansol mumbled. Byoungjoo grinned at his shyness, "Is that on the sheet?"

 

"Um.... N-no....?"

 

"Oh, okay. Then why...?"

 

Hansol shook his head and waved his hands in the air in embarrassment. "Uh, I, well, just, never mind! Next question um so who-"

 

Byoungjoo shook his head and waved his hands around in front Hansol, effectively cutting him off, "Nah, I'll answer it anyway. It's true, I'm more of an introvert because I need to regain my energy alone and not from other people. I like being around people I'm comfortable with, but I don't like being around anyone for long periods of time. But hey, school is great! I can have fun at school because it’s not too much time around people." He tapped Hansol on the top of the head, startling the latter into looking up as Byoungjoo asked, "What about you?"

 

Hansol blushed and looked back at the ground, uncomfortable with Byoungjoo's intent stare from only a little ways away from him. Since they were sitting cross legged on Byoungjoo's bed facing each other, there wasn't much room in between them, meaning if Hansol leaned too far one way out of embarrassment, he'd most likely fall off the bed. So, all he could do was blush and look away, hesitant with his answer, "Well..... I.... I don't like being around people period... Unless.... "

 

Byoungjoo scooted forward even closer, eyes large with curiosity. "Unless....? Unless what?" Hansol was confused. ' Why does he want to know? Is he just really bored? That's gotta be why.... Or maybe he's expecting something.......'  

"Unless..... Unless it's you... —or Jiho or your mom or your aunt," Hansol mumbled at record speed. ‘Oh god... I almost...'

 

"Unless you’re with me.....?" Byoungjoo's face showed mixed emotions, making Hansol worry he said something wrong. "W-well... Y-yeah and your mom and your aunt and Jiho-"

 

"No, no I got all that. But you said me at the beginning... So you don't mind being around me?" Hansol gulped, and hesitated before he nodded slowly. Byoungjoo's face burst into a huge grin as he practically launched himself forward and gave Hansol a giant hug, knocking him over onto his back. Surprised, Hansol practically clawed Byoungjoo's back for some kind of hold, fear of falling masking his previous fear of being scolded or rejected or something. Byoungjoo felt Hansol's heart race in his tight embrace and giggled, squeezing him one last time before heaving himself off of Hansol and rolling over onto his side on the bed. Hansol just laid there like a petrified piece of wood, stunned. 'I should really be used to him by now... But I'm just... Not...'

 

Byoungjoo sighed and giggled loudly. "Sorry~ I'm just so happy that you feel comfortable around me that I couldn't help myself!" Hansol nodded numbly, trying to pull himself up into a sitting position, but kept falling backwards every time he'd try to sit up. Byoungjoo sat up and held out his hand, "Here, grab my hand."

 

Hansol blushed and gingerly took hold of Byoungjoo's outstretched hand and grasped it, nearly gasping as his hand felt a furry tingling spread through his entire body, his hold tightening as he pulled himself upright.  In the split second that it took him to decide if he was going to actually grab his hand or not, Hansol planned to simply thank Byoungjoo and continue with the interview. What he hadn't counted on was Byoungjoo pulling him up into another hug, only this time he wasn't or giggling or saying anything for that matter. He just sat crisscross-apple-sauce in front of Hansol in silence, his arms wrapped around the latter's small shoulders, a small smile playing across his features.

 

Hansol was frozen, uncertain of how to act. 'Do I hug back? Do I not? Why is he so quiet? He's never this quiet... Why is he suddenly so serious? Is he crying? What's going on?' Byoungjoo's low murmur finally broke the silence, "H-Hansol....? Can I say something... Kinda weird...?"

 

Hansol almost laughed, which would have been not only super inappropriate in that situation, but also an extremely odd reaction to such a out of the blue question. But hearing Byoungjoo ask permission to say something signaled to Hansol that he was serious and something was definitely up. He nodded slowly, not trusting his voice to work correctly. He almost shivered at the feeling of Byoungjoo's poufy hair brushing against his neck. He had the biggest urge to reach up and pet him like some sort of puppy, but restrained himself. ‘Has his hair always been this soft? It doesn't look like it'd be that soft from a distance... I guess looks can be deceiving... It feels nice..... Oh my gosh Hansol quit thinking weird thoughts and listen to him!'

 

Byoungjoo sighed and shifted into a more comfortable position. Hansol felt him smile against his neck as he began to speak, “I know we've only been friends for like what... Two weeks? But... For some reason or another I feel really attached to you and I'm just really glad we became friends...I know it's weird for me to say something so freakishly sentimental, but I mean it." Byoungjoo finally pulled back and sat in front of Hansol, studying his face for any sign of reaction.

 

Hansol stared back at Byoungjoo, taken aback by his tiny speech. He didn't know what he was expecting, but that certainly wasn't it. 'I was expecting something like him confessing he had a weird physical condition, like.... Sleeping weird? Or asking me something weird.... But that?' He didn't think he'd be so touched by a simple and honest statement like that...

"Um..." Hansol struggled to pull his scattered thoughts together to form a complete coherent sentence. 'I feel the same way? No that's weird... I'm glad? No that's such a short answer... He'll think I'm angry or something... Ughhhh what do I say?!'

 

Hansol blushed furiously, frustrated that he couldn't think of a proper response to Byoungjoo's sweet little speech and anxious to make the awkward silence between them end. Byoungjoo just sat and smiled at him, waiting patiently. "Uhh.... O-okay. Um.... I'm glad you're my friend too.... Cause it's hard...."

 

'Why am I tearing up?' Byoungjoo nodded understandingly and patted his knee gently. "It's okay...... I know you've had a rough past couple years. But we'll have fun this year, okay?" Byoungjoo said comfortingly, his smile widening into a full on grin. Hansol felt his chest tighten and his face heat up again. He couldn't take his eyes off of Byoungjoo's face, a strange feeling bubbling up inside him. Hansol felt... Strangely giddy. As if he could jump around and laugh freely and dance around the room. As if he could cuddle up next to Byoungjoo and watch a movie lazily, falling asleep like that and–

 

'Wooooah.... Okay. Stop... Now is certainly not the time...'

 

But instead of gracing that odd feeling with the honor of thinking about it, he just pushed it down and kept himself calm and under control. Hansol couldn't risk Byoungjoo seeing him act so childish— what if he laughed at him? Hansol shook his head at his own flawed reasoning. 'I know him well enough by now... He wouldn't laugh at me to tease me... '

 

".... Would he?"

 

"Would I what?"

 

Hansol felt Byoungjoo poke his cheek, snapping him back to reality. Oh god, had he been staring at Byoungjoo this whole time?! The latter smiled and tilted his head to one side in confusion. "You've been staring at me for a good five minutes now. What, am I that good looking?" He smirked and flipped imaginary hair off of his shoulder sassily, imitating how girls would flip hair off their shoulders when they thought they looked y.

 

Hansol was so embarrassed that all he could do was laugh out loud at Byoungjoo's sassy behavior. He hugged his sides and leaned forward, laughing hysterically, letting all his pent up feelings loose. Byoungjoo gave him an odd look at first but soon joined him, giggling and rolling around on the bed. They laughed so loud that Hyojin walked up and knocked on Byoungjoo's door, poking her head in to ask if they were all right.

 

Byoungjoo calmed himself down long enough to reply with "Yeah we're more than fine mom! Hansol just laughed so much that I had to–" He giggled and face planted into a pillow. His mother just smiled and nodded understandingly. Hansol was having issues controlling his own giggles as well, looking shyly at Hyojin whilst covering his mouth to stifle his giggles. "Well as long as you guys are getting your work done, I guess you can have some fun," she said sarcastically, leaving them alone once again.

 

Hansol and Byoungjoo took a minute to stop laughing and get back into the mood of doing homework, but not before Byoungjoo asked Hansol," So why exactly did you start laughing? I mean, it isn't a bad thing... It was just so cute and random that it caught me off guard."

 

Hansol nodded understandingly, trying to not blush at the fact that Byoungjoo called him cute and just shrugged, not all too sure himself. "L-let's just move on with the interview... I only have a few more questions..." Byoungjoo nodded enthusiastically shifting around until he made himself comfortable on the bed. Hansol picked up the papers he had dropped and scanned the page, locating the last few questions. "I guess there weren't that many for this assignment..."

 

"Well yeah, I mean the year just started so it's only fair our teacher didn't dump a huge project on us."

 

Hansol nodded. "True... Anyway. Um so what is your favorite place to be in Seoul?"

 

"Hmm.... Wherever my friends and family are!"

 

"Yuck! You're so cheesy it makes me want to gag..."

 

Byoungjoo scrunched up his nose and made a kiss-y face, "Oh please~ you love it."

 

Hansol pretended to throw up, "Do not. Anyway, swiftly moving on—"

 

"But I wasn't done!" Byoungjoo stuck out his lower lip and pouted like a child. Hansol half laughed half gagging at his actions, trying to ignore the heat rising to his cheeks. 'Damn it Byoungjoo why are you like this.....'

 

"I don't care. We're moving on. Anyway—"

 

"How come you keep saying 'anyway'? "

 

"Wha... Well.... I uh.... Just.. You know.... I— gah! I don't know!" Hansol spluttered out of flustered frustration, his face burning out of embarrassment. Byoungjoo giggled at his reaction and poked his cheeks playfully, gasping dramatically. "Oh! You're so hot! Why are your cheeks so hot?!"

 

Hansol pushed his hand away and looked away shyly, his thoughts racing, 'why are you so hot?!' on repeat in his brain. He did what he could to gather his thoughts to form a coherent sentence: “I dunno... Let's just... Uh... Why..... Well.... Um... Hey uh..... Let's just keep uh... Going."

 

'Nice going silver tongue. You really nailed that one.'

 

Byoungjoo giggled again as he nodded, enjoying his front seat entertainment that was laid out before him, aka Hansol and his struggle to speak. To prevent anything else from happening, Hansol decided to glue his eyes on the sheet of paper in front of him and to not look up for any reason until they finished with Byoungjoo's interview. He grabbed a pencil and scribbled down the latter's cheesy answer, muttering under his breath "Tchh... So cliché... "

 

Hansol cleared his throat before firing out the last few questions.

 

"Okay, favorite color, go."

 

"Well... To be honest... I like lots of colors... But I really like black*, especially to wear."

 

Hansol wrote down the odd answer, touching his hair subconsciously, as if he could feel Byoungjoo's eyes looking at him, or more specifically his hair. 'I wonder... Does he like my hair...? Does he? Or.... Noooo no no that'd be weird– stop Hansol. Focus.'

 

"Oooook—ayyy ... Um, favorite subject in school."

 

"Free period. And these are supposed to be questions, not demands Hansol~"

 

Hansol hit Byoungjoo's leg playfully, unable to suppress the smile that was slowly appearing on his face.

 

"Yeah? Well you are supposed to give actual answers! Free period doesn't count!"

 

"Oh who cares?! Neeext~"

 

Hansol sighed, shaking his head at the other’s careless behavior.

 

"Whatever. Um, person you're......... You're.... Closest... To...?"

 

"Oh that's easy. You! Duh!"

 

This time Hansol couldn't keep himself from looking up, which in the back of his mind he knew he'd regret. His heart beat doubled in speed and he felt all the blood rush from his head, making him light headed and dizzy. Light, fluttery, happy feeling bubbled up inside of him. He spluttered out "What?! Me?! What about Jiho? What about your mom? What about your Aunt?! What?!"

 

Byoungjoo grinned and pinched Hansol's cheeks like an old grandma, giggling out, "Ohhhh I'm just kidding~ Hah, but your reaction was totally perfect. I think I'm closest to Jiho probably. I mean, family is family, but when it boils down to it, Jiho is with me a lot more than my family is.... At least, throughout the day, aside from you of course~"

 

Hansol felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach in disappointment, and… did he feel… jealous? He couldn't help but feel his face fall into a more plain expression. Although he reacted poorly, he had felt oddly happy that Byoungjoo had said that. He felt like he had some kind of tangible hope of a chance with him... 'Wait. Hold up. Hold the freaking phone.  Chance with him?! Is that... Is that really what all these feelings.... Oh my god..... No.... No, no, no, NO! There's no way—he can't find out.... No way..... Oh my gosh.... I..... I...... Like......'

 

Hansol released his breath which he hadn't realized he'd been holding and mumbled "But... I..." He shook his head vigorously, biting back a probably very likely bad response and kept going. "Okay, I'll write that down. Next question is-"

 

Hansol's heart nearly stopped as he felt Byoungjoo's hand on his thigh and looked up shakily to see a very pained and concerned expression on the latter's features. "H-Hansol... Did I hurt your feelings? Oh... Oh my god you thought I was gonna say you.... Ohhhhhhhh," Byoungjoo covered his face with both hands and leaned forward to lay his forehead on Hansol's leg, his voice muffled as he spoke. "I'm so sorry! I totally didn't think—no. Sorry... I'll change my answer–"

 

"N-no it's fine..... B-Byoungjoo it's fine.. Really..." Hansol tried to reassure him as he lifted Byoungjoo off of him gently, inwardly sighing at how soft his hair was. The brown haired boy flashed him an apologetic smile, making Hansol's heart ache. "I just didn't quite factor you into the equation like that Hansol... I'm really sorry... But! I -am- close to you and you are a big part of my life so don't think otherwise! 'K?"

 

Hansol blushed furiously as he nodded; the latter's words sinking down deep into his heart. 'I just didn't factor you into the equation like that Hansol... I just didn't quite factor you into the equation like that Hansol... I just didn't quite factor you into the equation like that Hansol...'

 'So... Not like that huh....' He thought, almost bitterly. Hansol felt a huge wave of emotions crash over him with blinding speed and force. He felt like crying, but then he felt like wrapping himself up in a blanket and sleeping. But all at the same time he wanted to jump and dance and yell out of pure joy and exhilaration, but then he wanted to punch something. Hansol sighed inwardly, cursing his teenage hormonal emotions and their fickle behavior.

 

"Okay... Anyway... Well, it looks like that's the last question for you. I'm assuming you ask me the same questions, so here..." Hansol handed the sheet with the questions on it to Byoungjoo and the pen, avoiding hand contact considering everything that's been going on hand contact wouldn't help the situation. Byoungjoo nodded and began questioning Hansol rapidly, his eyes drooping slowly shut as he read the questions, but jerked awake every few seconds, Hansol following suit.

 

"So...." Byoungjoo yawned, "Are you closer to your mother or your father and why?"

 

"Mother, but I don't live with her and I haven't seen her in a while.... But d-don't put all that please..."

 

"Huh, okay I won't. I'll just put 'mother'. Next is what do you like to do in your free time?"

 

"Um... Aside from.... Being.... With you... Uh, being alone and/or sleeping..."

 

"Aw... That's kinda cute but sad.... Okay um do you like to hang out with friends or stay home?"

 

This was truly difficult to answer for Hansol by now. He enjoyed being alone since that was what he was used to knowing was safe and that's what he was familiar with, but... 'These days with Byoungjoo... Have been really nice.... Better than being alone.... Hah... I never thought I'd say that... Pretty much ever......'

 

"Oh, okay then. Sounds good to me. I'm glad~"

 

Hansol choked on nothing but air out of pure horror. 'I said that out loud again! Ohhhh my gosh! I seriously need to stop doing that…'

 

"Okay next question–"

 

"Wait, did I really say all that out loud?"

 

Byoungjoo gave him a confused glance and nodded, "Well yeah... Did you mean it to?"

 

Hansol blushed and looked down at his hands and didn't say a peep, prompting Byoungjoo to move on.

 

"Okay, so are you an introvert or an extrovert?"

 

"H-hey.... That's not–"

 

"Yeah? So? You asked me, it's only fair I get to ask you."

 

"Oh- .... Okay. Um introvert. Being around people is scary..."

 

"... Unless they're me right?"

 

".... Sh-shut up...."

 

"Ahahaha oh you~ Okay, what's your favorite place in Seoul?"

 

'Next to you...'

 

"Um, probably at home in bed because I like to be comfortable and warm.... And safe....."

 

Byoungjoo glanced up at him and flashed a smirk before looking back down at the page as he wrote.

 

"Okayyy... What's your favorite color?"

 

"Brown**."

 

"Really?! How boring..."

 

"Hey! I like it okay?! It's nice..."

 

"Whatever you say Hansol... I won't judge. You can be boring all you want~"

 

Hansol punched his leg, hiding a smile as Byoungjoo giggled at his own words and yelped out in pain.

 

"Hehehehe– ouch! Sheesh you hurt.... Next question isssss... What's your favorite subject in school?"

 

"Um... Art."

 

"Yeah... Art is nice... Umm then who are you closest to? Heh, I know this one~"

 

Hansol blushed a deep red color and buried his face in his hands as he mumbled out "You... I guess..."

 

“‘I guess' ?! Who else would it be?! I'm the only one for you~ so accept it! And you totally lied! There's another question here!"

 

Hansol's eyes widened in panic as his bluff was caught. Truthfully, he hasn't wanted to ask Byoungjoo the final question because of reasons.

 

"See? Here it says 'Bonus question: ask your partner 'Have you had your first kiss yet?' You get a bonus two points if both involved answer.' Okay, let's answer! I'll go first. But you gotta look at me while I answer~"

 

Hansol shook his head furiously, hands still covering his face.

 

"Hansolllll~~ Come on~!" Byoungjoo wrapped his fingers around Hansol's hands and tugged them away from his face, smiling sweetly in victory. "There we go~ Okay, you first."

 

"Wha- what?! You totally said that you'd go first!"

 

"Well, too bad. I changed my mind. People do that sometimes."

 

"Hey, I don't need your sass. Besides, I'm older than you, so listen to me."

 

"Oh really? You are? I still don't care! We're in the same grade, therefore you're my equal~"

 

"Uh! That's so messed up and wrong!"

 

"No it's not. Deal with it. Okay, go~"

 

"Hey, Kim Byoungjoo I never wanted to do this or said I'd do this-"

 

"Lalalalalalalalala"

 

Hansol lunged forward and tackled Byoungjoo onto the bed, the latter yelling obnoxiously.

 

"Are you ignoring me?!"

 

"Whaaaat? NOOO! Just answer already! My ears are deaf to everything except your answer, so unless you want me to ignore you for the rest of the night, then answer!"

 

"You know what? I really don't-"

 

"Sorry whaaaat? Is that your answer or no??"

 

Hansol grit his teeth out of mock rage and finally gave in.

 

"Ugh!!! Fine!!"

 

Byoungjoo grinned from underneath him and waited patiently, the papers next to his hand on the bed.

 

"I haven't..."

 

"Haven't....? Haven't what?"

 

"Oh —you know!" Hansol punched him lightly on the arms and the chest out of embarrassment and sat back, allowing Byoungjoo to sit up and write his answer with a satisfied smirk on his face.

 

"Yeah, I do. Anyway" he grinned at the glare Hansol shot him, "I haven't either, so there. Two points for us! Boo-yah!" He punched the air in happiness, grinning like a five year old, but then yawned sleepily. "It's getting late... Let's head to bed." Hansol nodded and slid off the bed to follow Byoungjoo to the bathroom.

 

 

After both boys had finished cleaning up, changing, and brushing their teeth, they slid underneath the covers of the bed and almost instantly fell asleep. Well... Byoungjoo did. Hansol, on the other hand, laid on the opposite side of the bed with eyes wide open with energy flowing through him. He felt a weird, sweet kind of anxiety come over him, something he'd never experienced.

 

Hansol rolled over to face Byoungjoo in the hopes that he'd get more comfortable and fall asleep, but oh no that wasn't the case. Byoungjoo's face was centimeters away from Hansol's, his light breathing ghosting over Hansol's face. One wrong move and embarrassment wouldn't be the only emotion at play for Hansol.

 

The black haired boy bit his lip, examining Byoungjoo's face in repose in great detail. The way his eyelashes curled and fluttered as he moved his eyes under his eyelids, the way his lips looked in the soft light of a light post outside Byoungjoo's window, the curve of his jawline and cheekbones being outlined in the soft light.

 

All Hansol could do to not reach out and caress Byoungjoo's face was laying on his hands and turning over to face the other way swiftly, face burning yet again with the almost permanent blush he seemed to get every time he was around Byoungjoo.

 

Hansol wiggled around in the bed to get comfortable, muttering quietly about to stop staring and to fall asleep already.

 

On the other side, Byoungjoo's lips tugged up gently, a tiny smirk evident on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ohhhhh my gosh!

It's been so long! ;A;

 

How have you guys been? Grown any beards since the last time I heard from you? Are you getting joint pains?

 

I hope not...

Anyway so yeah school really kicked my for the past two weeks so blame it ;-;

 

Plus this chapter was hard to write up until last night... Ideas suddenly flooded my brain  :3 Sorry about that~!

Btw:

*I don’t know if black is actually his favorite color but for the sake of this fic it is

** Same with Hansol’s favor color XD

Anyway, take this crappy chapter as my apology •3•

Plz.

 

^_^ thanks to anyone who reads this... And who didn't give up on this fic..