08.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning sunlight shines through the bedroom’s window, making Jinyoung wakes up. Today is the weekend, means he’s free to go anywhere. He smiles at the sight in front of him; a flawless boy, is sleeping with a little pout forming on his lips.

Jinyoung gets up from the bed, taking his towel and heads to the bathroom to shower. He decided to wake Mark up a little bit late when he sees the tired look on the other’s face.

After finishing, Jinyoung sits beside Mark on the bed and softly his bestfriend’s brown locks. Mark moves a little by the touch, making a stray of his bangs fall in front of his face. Jinyoung removes it and soon, he finds himself caressing Mark’s soft cheek.

Mark slowly opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is Jinyoung who is smiling brightly at him. Mark smiles back at him and he cutely rubs his sleepy eyes.

“Good morning sleepy head!” Jinyoung greeted Mark. Mark just hums in reply and stretches his body before forcing himself to move into a sit position.

“Where are you going?” asked Mark, after looking at the well-dressed Jinyoung. So handsome.

“I have to go to work at 11 until 3, Mark. I think you better wash up and go back to your house.” Jinyoung said.

“..Work? What work are you talking about?” asked Mark again, still in a daze after a long nap.

“Im not as rich as you” Jinyoung pouts before he continues “That’s why I have a part time job at the coffee shop near my house.”

“Yah don’t say that! It makes me feel bad, okay? And I don’t want to go back yet so..um..can I follow you to your work place? I mean, I don’t have anywhere to go rather than staying in my house, so, can I?” Mark plead with his puppy eyes.

“Why does it makes you feel bad? Anyways, you don’t hang  out with Yugyeom and Jackson on the weekend?” Jinyoung asked the other in curiosity.

“I don’t know either…I guess it’s because I can’t help you..? Oh, they didn’t tell me anything to meet up and plus, Im a little bit lazy to meet them..Jinyoung, please? Can I follow you?” Mark tries his best to make Jinyoung accepts his request.

“Only if you promise to me you won’t disturb the other workers. Can you?” Jinyoung asked.

It’s not like Jinyoung doesn’t want the other to accompany him, sure he’d love to, but he’s afraid that Mark will be bored. Besides, he still doesn’t trust that Mark, the hyper boy will sits quietly at the shop without causing troubles.

“I promise! Besides why would I disturb them? I didn’t even know who they are…” Mark promised.

“Wait.. that’s right! You don’t even know the workers! Hurry take a shower! It’s only 30 minutes before 11 and Im going to leave you if you’re late!” Jinyoung warned.

Hearing Jinyoung’s warning, Mark quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter