06.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So.. did you forgive me?” Mark started to talk by asking Jinyoung.

“I would have run 15 minutes ago if I didn’t forgive you yet, Mark.” exclaimed Jinyoung.

“Really? You’re not scared if this is also the part of my plans to make you pissed off?” Mark can’t believe that Jinyoung is easily forgiving him like that.

“Oh my god. I didn’t think about that! But..are you really..”Jinyoung replied, still unsure of Mark’s real intention.

“Hahaha it’s not like that, Jinyoung-ah. Im just asking, it doesn’t mean that I really did that. I want you to know that I want to change myself so bad, I don’t want to be a bully again.” Mark said honestly. Yugyeom and Jackson will be really surprised if I said that in front of them kekeke.

“You know, seeing you like this makes me so happy..I mean, seeing us like this; not insulting, shouting at each other, but just talking calmly in this peaceful atmosphere.” Jinyoung continued calmly.

“Yeah I know, and Im truly grateful that I realize that Im being so cruel to you before it’s too late. And thank you, thank you so much for forgiving me. If I were you, I’ll never forgive someone who always try to find a way to ruin my life.” Mark said while looking down in embarrassment because the other is so nice to him.

“Mark, forgive and forget; that’s life. But I think I will hold a grudge towards you for bullying me for so long, don’t be so relax okay hehehe. And of course I can’t trust you with all my heart yet but seeing the sinceritiy in your eyes kinda...makes me want to try to be friends with you. Who knows that it will work out, right?” Jinyoung teased.

“Yah! I thought you said forgive and FORGET but seems like you will still remember the bad things I did to you. I know it’s hard for you to forget everything..” Mark pouted.

“Hey, Im just kidding. Don’t take it too serious. It wil take time to forget everything but I’ll try for the sake of our new friendship.” replied Jinyoung.

“You are truly the kindest person on Earth, you know. I regret it so much for bullying you. Wait, friendship? Are we friends now?” asked Mark innocently.

“Of course. We are friends or we can be bestfriends? But you have to try so hard to take the spot hehehe” Jinyoung said while laughing.

Gosh, that cute eyesmile….! What did I just said? No no no this can’t be happening. Control yourself, Mark, Mark thought to himself.

“I will. But Jinyoung, do you perhaps..remember the kiss incident?” Mark asked in curiousity.

“How can I forget my first kiss? And speaking of that, why did you kiss me so suddenly like that?” Jinyoung’s face started to blush furiously when the other said about that incident again.

“Im sorry to say this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter