01.

Loving while Hating.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Jinyoung lives in a cozy house near Hongdae area all by himself. His parents died in a car accident when he was only 13 years old, but he still can consider himself lucky because he have Im Jaebum, his same age neighbour that always take care of him. If Jaebum wasn’t there for him, he can say that he doesn’t have anyone; not even his relatives because they are all too busy to even ask how he’s doing.

He went to the same all-boys school as Jaebum because according to him, it’s easier to stick with his bestfriend. However, Jinyoung can’t always depend on Jaebum so he has to do a part-time job to continue living as the money that is given by his parents before they were dead isn’t much for him to live well for a long time. He is always thankful for the older though because if he wasn’t there for Jinyoung, he might be living alone for his whole life as he doesn’t have any friends beside Jaebum.

 

As usual, 17 years old Jinyoung starts his day with a frown on his face. When will I get to wake up being happy in the morning, he sighs deeply. The reason behind that frown is he hates going to school; he hates seeing everyone makes fun of him when he was getting bullied by his biggest enemy, Mark Tuan. There’s no word in this world that can describe how much he hates Mark.

Jinyoung really have no idea though why Mark hates him because as far as he remembers, he didn’t do anything wrong to the other. Just because he is an orphan, he doesn’t deserve to be treated as bad as this.

He walks to school along with Jaebum with a tint of worried on his face. Yeah, he’s worried about what will Mark going to do to piss him off today. Jaebum quickly notices the worried look on his bestfriend’s face and asked if he’s okay or not. Jinyoung just shrugged off his shoulder to respond to Jaebum’s question.

 

Jinyoung’s heart is pounding like crazy when he enters his class. He quickly sit on his place & greet some of his classmates  while avoiding Mark’s death glare. His heart almost stopped beating when Mark comes to him and kick his right foot hard. Jinyoung endures the pain and trying his best to pretend not to hear the laughter of Mark and his gang, Jackson & Yugyeom.

At that moment, he silently wish that Jaebum is in the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter