Chapter 2

God's Fault

[Tiffany’s POV]

‘ What’s with these lights ? ’ I can’t see anything.. too bright. I tried to adjust my eyes with the lights but it’s useless. Just then, I heard a voice. A manly calming voice.

“ I’m sorry my child ” that voice spoke.

“ Who’s there ?! ”

“ You’ll be fine. I heard your prayers, I saw how you sincere your feelings. ” I could hear remorse in his voice.

“ My prayers ? ” I thought I know him. He’s the one that made me like this.

“ Everyone can make mistakes, my child. And so am I ”

 

 

 

I jerked up from my sleep. Cold sweat streamed down from my forehead to my face.

“ A dream ? What the heck that dream means ? ” I mumbled to myself.

I sat up on my bed and looked at the photo frame that placed on my desk for these 2 years. I ran my fingers on a certain girl’s face. The girl that made me realized how beautiful love is.

‘ Wait, why does it feel like something wrong ? ’

I looked closely at the picture. Nothing’s wrong. Taeyeon is still smiling beautifully. Then I looked at myself in the picture.

“ WHAT THE HECK ?! ” I threw the photo frame away. “Am I dreaming ? Who’s that guy ?!! How dare he touched my girl. I need to ask Taeyeon. ”

I sprint to my bathroom, quickly washed my face. I looked at the mirror. Wait, who the hell is that man ?! I nearly crush my mirror down. Something is wrong… really wrong. I looked at the mirror again. That man is still there, wearing the same shocked face.

“ Is that me ? ” I asked myself. Confused, shocker, fear, all my emotions mixed together.

How could this kind of things happened ?! I was a girl just a few hours before, and now I became a guy ?! Since there was nothing that could explain my situation now, I’ll search for answers later.

I decided to took a quick shower. Trying hard to ignore the thing that hanging between my legs. I took any clothes that were in front of my sight and made my way down to find the heartless man I called ‘Dad’. He was sitting in the kitchen, reading his morning paper as usual. I walked towards him slowly. Afraid that he might be surprise like me. He looked at me, folding his morning paper with a calm face.

“ You’re awake… ” He said.

“ Yeah ? ” I sat on one the chairs, trying to look normal.

“ I’m sorry about yesterday… ” He said in small voice.

“ Huh ? ” He remember ?!

“ *sigh* I’m sorry about yesterday, I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. I know you’re an adult now, you can make your own choice… ” He trailed off.

“ …… ” I’m way too shocked to say anything.

“ And you’re old enough for this, so I’ll let you purpose her. ” He continue.

“ What ? You let me to purpose Taeyeon ?! ”

“ Yes, dear. I can’t believe my boy has grew up to a man ” He stood up and left me dumbfound.

I pinched my arm. It hurts. I’m not dreaming. I tried to digest all the information I just got. By the time I got my conscious back, I ran out of the house. I can’t wait to meet my Taeyeon ! I can’t believe this !

Maybe I was too excited that I forgot I have a car. Maybe I was too excited that I kept running without looking. Maybe I was too excited that I didn’t look at that truck till I felt a great pain ran across my body. Maybe I miss her too much that I was starting to imagine she was across the street with a worried face. I could feel my blood came out from those injuries, Taeyeon’s voice kept calling for me. And everything was black………again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I planned everything with a reason, my child ” that voice again.

 

 

I opened my eyes, only to see white ceiling. My head was aching so badly. I realized that I was in a hospital ward. I tried to sat up but I can’t. I heard the door clicked. I turned my gaze to the door. There you go, my precious angel was crying as she walked towards me.

“ You’re really stupid ” was the first sentence she told me.

“ I know. ” I smiled.

Just then, my dad came in. He has that stern look on his face. He looked at me and Taeyeon. I wanted to check my body and face to confirm that I was still a guy but I couldn’t even lift a finger.

‘ What if everything were just a dream ? ’ I panicked.

My dad stood in front of me. He sighed and knocked my head.

“ You’re such a stupid son ” I smiled at that comment.

Taeyeon my hair lovingly while I kept smiling.

“ That was what I told him, Mr. Hwang ” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

I closed my eyes. I couldn’t stop smiling. I guess HE really fixed HIS fault……

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy !

Sorry for the grammar error..

Do leave your comments..

-author-