Chapter 1

God's Fault

“ Please tell me that I got it wrong, Tiff ” A middle-age man pleaded.

“ No dad, it’s true. Everything you saw is true, We’re together ” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

“ N-No, you’re lying ! ” Mr. Hwang held his head, trying to digest the shocking news he just got.

“ Dad, let me make it clear to you. Yes, you saw us kissing in my room and we’re dating ” Tiffany rolled her eyes while Taeyeon just hung her head low.

“ S-Since when ? ” Mr. Hwang asked, his body was trembling out of anger and surprise.

“ Two years ago ” Tiffany said casually.

“ Two years ?! You are dating that girl for two freaking years ?! ” Mr. Hwang snapped.

“ Yes and we won’t breaking up just because you knew ” Tiffany said bravely, sending glares to her father.

“ This is not how I raised you, Tiffany Hwang ” Mr. Hwang growled.

“ No, this is me and you need to accept it ” Tiffany said in a calm voice while Taeyeon hid behind Tiffany.

“ You were a religious kid, Tiff, and I’m sure you read it clearly in the bible that having homoually relationship is a sin ” Mr. Hwang’s eyes piercing through Tiffany’s.

“ I know but the bible said that the God is the one paired us up with our love and God sent Taeyeon for me ” Tiffany argued.

“ No, you’re still young. She isn’t your true love, break up with her ” Mr. Hwang said sternly.

“ Dad, why are you being like this ? Why can’t you accept me ? This is the real me ” Tiffany’s voice soften.

“ This isn’t you Tiff, you’re just confuse. Leave her. Your mother and I never raised you like this ” Mr. Hwang shook his head.

“ Dad, mom always tell me that nothing is wrong in love and she’ll accept whoever I choose ! ” Tiffany tried to suppress her anger.  

“ That’s because she never know that you’ll date a GIRL ” Mr. Hwang emphasis the word ‘girl’.

“ Dad ”  Tiffany gave her dad a warning tone.

“ I don’t understand Tiff, why are you dating a girl when you have a long line list of  boy suitors ? ” Mr. Hwang said in a depressed tone.

“ Because those boys only love my body, and I don’t date girls, dad. It’s just Taeyeon, I love her. She’s the only person that can understand me inside and out ” Tiffany stated proudly while smiled lovingly to Taeyeon.

“ You’re not the Tiffany that I knew ”

“ You never know me, dad ”

“ Don’t talk back to me ! ” Mr. Hwang exclaimed, the fire in his eyes clearly showed how angry he was.

“ I’m just stating some facts ” Tiffany said calmly.

“ Taeyeon ” Mr. Hwang turned his attention to the girl behind her daughter.

“ Yes, Mr. Hwang ” Taeyeon said softly.

“ You know that I treated you  as one of my daughter right ? ” Mr. Hwang used a heavy tone.

“ Yes, Mr. Hwang ” Taeyeon dared herself to look at Mr. Hwang’s face.

“ Then why did you do this ? Why are you dating my daughter ? Are you the one that brain washed her ? ” Mr. Hwang glared at Taeyeon.

“ DAD ! I told you that this is my choice, I- ” Tiffany’s words was cut by Taeyeon.

“ Mr. Hwang, I understand how are you feeling now, but I really love your daughter, I’ll take care of her really well ” Taeyeon said in a firm voice.

“ You understand me ? Take care of her ? ” Mr. Hwang scoffed, “ You’re just a girl, how can you protect her ? What will people think when they see two girls kissing ?! ”

“ I’m sorry Mr. Hwang, but I did protect her this 2 years and I don’t really care about what people thinks about us as long as Tiffany stay by my side ”

“ You don’t care huh ? I CARE ! She is my one and only child and I want the best of her. Leave her ! ” Mr. Hwang yelled.

“ That’s enough dad ! I love her ! Why can’t you understand that ?! ” Tiffany exclaimed.

“ Taeyeon, I know you’re a smart girl. Now, I’ll let you choose, leave her or stay with her and I disown her. You know how Tiffany’s lifestyle right ? She won’t survive if I disown her and you’re only a beginner artist, what can you do for her ? She will suffer. I know you are smart enough to choose the right choice ” Mr. Hwang smirk.

“ What are you talking about ? I’ll survive, I’ll change my lifestyle ” Tiffany defended herself.

“ After 24 years you live with so much luxury, you think you can change your lifestyle in two hours ? Tiff, Tiff, don’t be so naïve ” Mr. Hwang shook his head.

“ He’s right, Fany ” Taeyeon said quietly. 

“ WHAT ?! Tae, don’t listen to him, I’ll change ”

“ I’m sorry, Fany, he’s right, you won’t be happy if you stay by my side ” Taeyeon looked up with teary eyes.

“ No, Tae ! We will work this out, okay ? Don’t leave me ” Tiffany started to cry.

“ Mr. Hwang, I’ll leave ” Taeyeon tried to hold her tears.

“ Tae…, don’t leave me ” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon.

“ You make the right choice, Taeyeon ” Mr. Hwang smirk.

“ I’m sorry Fany, Please be happy. I’ll always love you ” Taeyeon said while broke their hug.

“ If you love me, please stay ”

“ I love you, that’s why I need to leave you, I want the best for you ” Taeyeon cried harder.

“ Okay, stop this drama already. Taeyeon, please leave ” Mr. Hwang’s expression was unreadable.

 

Taeyeon walked toward the door while Tiffany broke down. She cried so did Taeyeon. Tiffany was sad and angry. She was sad because Taeyeon leaved and angry because Taeyeon didn’t try to fight for their relationship.

“ C’mon Tiff, she doesn’t deserve your tears ” Mr. Hwang said in evil tone.

Tiffany felt her father’s hand on her shoulder. She quickly brushed it off. She saw the look in her father’s face and for the first time in her life, she felt disgusted by his own father. She stood up face to face with her father.

“ This is why mom left, because you don’t understand the real definition of love ” Tiffany said quietly.

“ What did you say ?! You, ungrateful daughter ” Mr. Hwang tried to slap Tiffany but Tiffany dodged it.  

Tiffany turned her back, ignored her father’s screams. Tiffany walked toward the door. No, she wasn’t going to search for Taeyeon, she just wanted to cool herself down. She sat on the bench in her house garden. It was raining hard but she doesn’t care.

‘ Taeyeon must be soaked by rain right now ’ Tiffany face-palmed herself as her tears starting to fell again.

“ Why ? Why this must happened to me ? What did I do wrong ?! ” Tiffany stood up, she pointed to the dark sky and yelled, “ I BELIEVED YOU ! I THOUGHT IF I READ BIBLE EVERYDAY AND BE A RELIGIOUS PERSON, YOU’LL GIVE ME YOUR BEST ! AND NOW WHAT ?! YOU MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE AND THEN YOU TAKE  HER AWAY ! YOU’RE THE ONE THAT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HER ! DO YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY ? I SPENT EVERY NIGHT TO PRAY AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A STUPID PERSON CAUSE I BELIEVED YOU ! ” Tiffany cried as she cursed the God. She collapsed back to the bench.

“ Give her back… please, I love her ” Tiffany said before blacking out.

 

 

 

[ Taeyeon’s Side ]

Taeyeon walked slowly. Tiffany was right, Taeyeon’s body was soaked by rain. Every step she took make her heart ached. Every step she took made her remember that she couldn’t see her lover’s face anymore. Every step she took made her realized that they were over and every step she took make her tears fell.

“  I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry that I hurt you, Fany. I love you ” Taeyeon mumbled as she disappeared into the crowd. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar errors..

Please do leave your comments..

Enjoy !

 

-author-