Chapter Two

This Love is Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Restaurant

Naeun gasps silently at the sight of foods that were laid in front of her; the whole table for 4 was full! She then looked up to the smiling Kai. “What’s with all these foods?” She asked. Because she saw Kai was eating a so much at the ceremony earlier. “Are you still hungry?” She leaned in and whispers to Kai who was sitting across her.

“Uh… yes, plus you are not eating earlier. That’s why I bought all of these.” Kai replied. Naeun’s shoulder fell as she shook off her head. “I’m not hungry.” “No no, you must eat. Or else people will look weirdly at me if I ate these entire all by myself.” Kai unknowingly pouts at her. In the end, Naeun can’t win over her husband.

 

Kai’s car

“Naeun…” Naeun turned her head to her side when Kai called her name. “I’m sorry.” She looked at him; confused. “W-what?” She uttered. “I’m sorry that my hyung’s irresponsible act put you in this situation.” He said without looking at her. Naeun hung her head down as she plays with the white gold ring on her finger. Actually, she has stopped thinking about what happened today and she stopped thinking about everything- no, she don’t want to think. She felt that, if she thinks, she will remember Myungsoo and that will make her go crazy and do crazy things.

Knowing that Naeun has no intention of continuing the conversation about his brother, Kai changed his topic. “So, are you still studying?” Naeun uttered a simple ‘yes’. “I see, what major?” He asked again. “Business.” She shortly answered. But Kai did not just stop there; he tries and kept on trying to have a conversation with her throughout their ride.

 

 

Royal Apartment

“Thank you.” Kai bowed to the worker at the lobby after she handed all the security information of the apartment, and it was simply a card that can led him throughout the building. The card is basically the main key to the entrance and gave you access to the elevator as well. In conclusion, you cannot even enter the building if you don’t have that golden card.

He then walked to his wife who was already standing beside the elevator, waiting for him and she took a good look around the lobby. Kai lift up Naeun’s and his belongings that was sent earlier by their families and walked towards his wife.

Naeun straightened up her pose seeing her husband approaches her and reached for her bag in his hand where he replies to, “No uh, you take this.” Kai handed her the golden card. “But my bag-” She wanted to fight for her bag, but knowing that Kai win at the restaurant earlier, she gave up and placed the golden card against the sensor so that it will open up.

After the door was opened, Naeun stepped in first and pushed the ‘open’ button for Kai. Kai stepped in with his left hand carrying his bag and Naeun’s bag on his right shoulder. “Which floor?” Naeun turned to him. “20th floor.” Naeun then pressed the 20th button at his answer.

After arriving at the 20th floor, the newlywed went and searched for their apartment. “2015… where is it?” Kai roamed the hallway, mumbling to himself. Naeun followed behind him and stop by the door ‘2015’ which Kai passed, straightly. Kai turned around as he can’t seem to smell Naeun’s floral scent and found her already placing the golden card onto a sensor of a random door. He looked at her curiously, Naeun turned to call Kai but he was already looking at her. “Over here,” she speaks out. The door then clicked; opened.

Both of them stepped into the house and change to home slipper.

 “Wow.” Kai chuckled as he walks to the living room and set the bags down on the couch. He then head to the kitchen where Naeun was at. He leaned his side against the door frame; watching Naeun as she busily taking a look around the kitchen and dining room. He smiled softly at the sight he was watching.

 


[ living room ]

 


[ kitchen + dining room ]
 

 

They then head to the first door after the living room; it’s the master bedroom.

 

 

Second door, which was located across the master bedroom; guest bedroom.

 

 

After taking a good look around their new house, Kai seated himself beside Naeun who was staring at her phone, blankly. “What’s wrong?” Naeun looked up, “Nothing. Sorry, I’m a bit tired and I want to go to bed right now.” She grabbed her bag and walked towards the guest bedroom. Kai instantly get on his feet and stopped her. Naeun looked up at her, puzzled. Kai smiled and place his arm, on her shoulder before turning her around and walked her to the master bedroom. “This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter