Seven

That's it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J:HanBin stay calm.

B:Dude. You made a deal.

D:Hyung, gwenchana?

H:All the best in your relationship.

I'm officially freaked out. I expected him to at least grab Hyukie and punch him. He seriously just freaked me out. Is he sick? Depression? Post traumatic disorder? What the hell is he suffering from? Help.

Y:Oppa, let's go talk outside. Alone. I repeat alone.

H:Sure. Let's go baby girl.

I gave the guys the 'if you eavesdrop I will hurt the out of you' glare. They nodded their heads.

Y:Oppa, are you okay?

H:Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?

Y:You were as calm as water when I told you that me and DongHyuk are dating.

H:I changed. I love you that's why I want you to be happy. I expected such stuff to happen if I let you meet iKon or any of the male allies. DongHyuk loves you a lot. I can tell. He's like my biological brother. I know he will treasure. He will risk his life for you. You're his first. He's your first. It's like a match made in heaven. You guys like the same food, people, things and even shows. Your characteristics are even the same as his. I love you, baby girl. I want you to be happy.

Y:Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you. I love you so much. I want you to be happy too. My dearest Oppa.

Tears started to stream down your face.

H:Don't cry.

Y:Let's go back.

H:No thanks. I want to go to Han River.

Y:I'll go with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter