Five

That's it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm coming for you, my love. Wait for me. I love you. I wish you knew.

H:It's time to take action. Let's go.

C:Nae.

My love, I'm coming for you.

You cried. You were being . Ray's men taped your mouth. You couldn't say anything. His men tied you up. You couldn't move. Your only hope is for iKon to save you.

R:Why do you even bother crying? Crying isn't even gonna save you.

He was right. You just shut your eyes tight and ignored the world. Tears continuosly streamed down your face unknowingly. You were only wearing your bra and at that point. Ryu was kissing every part of your body even your wounds and bruises. You stayed motionless. You heard loud rambling and crashing sounds. You opened your eyes.

R:.

You felt that there was hope for you. Ray put on his clothes and went out. You saw the pieces of your clothes Ray ripped scattered all over the room. Memories of Hyukie flooded your mind without any warning. You couldn't stop your tears.

I saw Devil Ray came out of a room. I assumed that was the room my love is in. I waited behind a wall for Devil Ray to walk away, As soon as he was gone, I hacked open the door. I saw Jenny lying on the ground. I was baffled to see the state she was in. I untied her and took the tape off .

Y:You came.

D:Of course. I love you.

Y:Me too.

I carried her bridal style. I sneaked out of that place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter