Ten

That's it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where shall I go? What should I do? How do I start? Such questions flooded your mind.

Y:How the hell am I even going to do this?

DR:Are you okay?

Y:Yeah.

DR:Do you want to come over to my house for a cup of coffee or something?

Y:No thank you.

DR:It's not nice to reject someone.

This person gave you a weird feeling that is unexplainable yet. Your instincts told you to run away as fast as you can.

Y:I apologise but it's still a no. Thank you for your offer though.

You immediately speed walked towards the crowded area in front of you. He still kept following you. You ran into the female bathroom and changed into something that is revealing instead of the clothes you usually wear. Luckily, it was summer. You breathe in and out to calm yourself. You had to admit to yourself that you were scared. Lying isn't gonna help. What if your nose grows long like Pinocchio? Nah. Just kidding. I'm just messing my own mind to be distracted from the situation I have to currently deal with. Yikes.

Y:You can't stay here forever so just face it.

To be honest, you look like a e.

*Time skip*

Thank god. You survived. That guy that gave you a bad vibe didn't recognise you. You decided to stay in a cheap motel for the week. Within that particular week, you had to find a job, not be discovered by anyone you know and stay alive.

You saw a help wanted sign as you went to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter