Short Fluff

The Heiress
Xiumin slowly regained consciousness, stretching his body across the bed. He then realises he is alone in bed. He opened his left eye, to see that the bed really is empty. His ears then picked up the sounds of a song and something else. He sleepily makes his way out the door and manage to decipher that the song is indeed Korean, and seeing that the living room is empty he makes his way to the kitchen. Reaching the doorway he sees his love spreading butter on a toast. He makes his way to the humming girl and hugs her from the back. Haneul’s Smile grew wider.
“Hey, did my baby sleep well?” she teased. She felt him nod against her neck. She cranes her neck and kisses him on the cheek and immediately that lopsided smile sleepily made its way on his face.
“We just got together last night and you’re already kissing cheeks? You’re moving a little fast don’t you think?” he teases her.
“Well you just agreed to be bound to me forever last night, taking back your words so soon?”
A teasing smile on her lips. She felt his arms slip from her waist, her smile drops and she turns around thinking maybe she took her teasing too far. But instead he cradles her face, his eyes now wide awake. They looked at each other her eyes filled with concern but then relaxes since there were no trace of hurt in his. 
“Never ever” he says, eyes filled with so much adoration and love. He smiled and she couldn’t help but mirror. Her smiles widen.
“You know this song actually reminds me of us espeacially
Oh Baby don't worry. Be with me, forever 
I will stand by you. I promise 
Oh Baby don't worry. Be with me, forever 
Where you are. I will be there
She guides him closer with every line she sings and kisses him as she finishes. They both had smiles on their faces as they pulled away. They knew this was just the beginning.