Chp. 24

DARE TO JOIN? CHOOSE YOUR OWN JOURNEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chp. 24

 

Since you give your rugby stone to Sehun, you trust him to lead your way of your journey. Sehun holds the rugby stone and vanish it in his grip.

“Wait, what have you done? That’s the only clue where I can reveal something what’s going on here,” say you.

            “Reveal the truth. You can reveal it as long as you follow me,” says Sehun giving his hand to you.

 

Yes or no, you don’t have any choices left. You are clueless and don’t know where to go. It’s only a labyrinth, if you escape from him, you may be lost. You accept his hand and both of you fade away as you have blown away by the wind.

 

Standing in front of the wooden door and holding Sehun’s hand. You start wondering around. Someone opens the door, and you find a happy face boy.

“Oh, Sehun. Who is this, another victim?” ask happy face boy.

“Watch your mouth Baekhyun. Come in,” says Sehun let his hands off of you and pleased you to come in.

“Come in, should I?” Without even thinking any longer, Baek Hyun pushes you to enter the cottage.

Here, you find another view, not a terrifying view but it is quite warmer. There is a boy who is cooking helped by another boy who is taller. Sehun sets up the plate and cup with another new boy again. And, Baek Hyun? Err, he just playing around disturbing Sehun. You are still astonish of this all.

“Oh, hi!” greets a boy who is cooking to me.

“Hi,” answer you hesitantly.

“I’m Kyung Soo.”

“Ah, so you are Kyung Soo the one who is there. Can we have a time? I’m still being puzzled by these all. It’s just an enigmatic for me,” ask you

“Okay, okay. Calm down, let yourself sit first. I’ll tell you later after finishing it. Be patient, okay,” says he smilingly comforting yourself.

“Oh geeee, his smiling like an angel.”

 

Fifteen minutes you have been waiting and also helping Sehun and others, the time is finally coming. All of them there and you are gathered around in the round table. All food seem scrumptious and delightful, your stomach start growling. But you have to hold it, because you need an explanation from Kyung Soo.

“So, can we start?” ask you.

“Start eating? Off course,” says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter