00.00

SeKai/KaiHun

Warning : ANGST, slight fluff, romance, tragedy.

Note : This is a gift from me for Sehunnie's Birthday ! I hope you guysn enjoy this ~ And this is my first time write angst story, so bear with me okay ? ^^


 

00. 00, 12 April 1994. That was the time when an innocent soul- a baby boy born in this hars world. And it was also a time when his destiny has been determined. 

Oh Sehun. That's the name of the baby boy. A beautiful name for a beautiful, pure and innocent soul. A baby boy that will grow up as a beautiful, pure boy. A baby boy that when he turned into an adult, will make everyone around him feel warm and happy. Because he will brings the happiness, joy, warmth to everyone around him. He will be the best gift for everyone around him from God so he can brighten and warm this cruel world. But, how cruel the fate to take that happiness from eveyone and make this cruel world turn back into dark.

♥ S.E.K.A.I ♥ — ♥ HappySehunDay ♥

 " Good Morning, baby boy. It's time to wake up. You should see the beautiful sunrise, Sehunnie. Wake up, my baby boy. " It was the first time what Sehun's mother when she entered Sehun's bedroom. She will said that everyday while sit beside Sehun and Sehun's head so gently to wake Sehun up.

Sehun, after he hear his mother voice started to open his eyes. He blinked several times to adjusting his eyes from the blinding light of sun. After his eyes adjusting by the light he turned around only to find his beloved mother that was smiling so gently to him. Even though his mother already old with wrinkles around the eyes and slightly on the face, still Sehun think his mother is the beautiful woman in this world. Sehun smlied back at his mother.

" Good morning, ma. " He hug his mother when he said that. His mother smiled back.

" Good morning, sweety. How's your sleep ? " Asked his mother.

" Good. How about you ? " Sehun asked back.

" Good, too. As long as you good then I'm good too. " His mother stare at him. She caress Sehun right cheeck gently. To savour Sehun innocent face.

" Come on, ma. I want you to always good even I'm not. I couldn't bring my self to see you in any kind of discomfort. I'm to love you that when you sad I feel sad too. " Sehun said. He leaned in to kiss his mother cheecks. His mother just shook her head at Sehun.

" Now, now. You are too cheesy, baby boy. You should said that for your handsome prince, not me. I'm sure he'll love it. " His mother teased Sehun and let out a chuckle when he see her beloved son face was flushed.

" I'm not a baby boy anymore, ma. I'm a grown up man. And Jongin not my handsome prince. My handsome prine is Kris hyung. He's more handsome than Jongin. " Said Sehun shyly while twisting the hem of his pyjamas. His mother laughed at Sehun cute and shy behaviour. She ruffled Sehun's pink and soft hair. Then she stood up and uncover Sehun's body that covered by his favorite-white and blue- rilakuma blankets. After that she take Sehun's wheel cair beside Sehun's bed. Then slowly she take Sehun's hands and helped Sehun to move him on the wheel chair.

" Thanks, ma. I'm sorry if I troubling you. " Sehun hung his head down. He is so sad because he always trouble his mother with his condition. Sehun mother showed a sad smile at him. She took Sehun's face onto her wrinkled hands. She caress those pale-white smooth skin.

" No. You never trouble me, baby boy. It's not your faults if God made you in this condition. He loves you, that's why he made you like this. Don't be sad. I'm happy to take care of you. If you sad, it makes me s- " Her words suddenly cutted by another voice. 

" Hello~ Is everyone already wake up ?! Sehunnie ~ Your handsome prince Jongin is here ! " Jongin- the only one that always come to Sehun's house early in the morning to meet him.

Hearing Jongin talked about himself so nanarcissisticly make Sehuna nd his mother burst in laughing. So immersed in their laughing, they both didn't realize that Jongin already entering the house and was standing at Sehun's bedroom door. He was watching them with arms crossed while his side body rested at the wall beside the door.  He fake a cough to get the attention from two beautiful peoples in this world. Sehun and his mother so shocked when they hear Jongin coughed, they turn around and see Jongin already stood at the door.

" So, are you guys done with your guys laughing ? Sure I'm here to see my beautiful boyfriend laughs but not his mother. " Jongin joked and raise his jaw so cockyly. Sehun shook his head at his boyfriend. Jongin like to and his mother. He said that Sehun and his mother face was the same if Jongin teasing them, so cute.

" Yeah, yeah. Now, if you don't mind I want to bathing your lover, Prince Jongin. Is that okay ? Or you want to bathing him ? " Looks, now his mother the one that teasing Jongin. Jongin face was flushed when he hear that. He quickly shooks his head and ran away from there into the living room.

Actually if Jongin can be honest, he really want to bathing Sehun. But, because Sehun still innocent and Sehun still his boyfriend not his husband he vowed he won't touch Sehun body until the day they become one and the day Sehun become his. Jongin sure, it's not just him who think Sehun body is nice.

Jongin waited patiently in the living room. He sat on one of the couchs while seeing his and Sehun pictures that they took together in his galery phone. After wait for 30 minutes, finally Sehun finished and now sit biside Jongin. 

" Jongin. Are you okay ? Why you are so quiet ? Is there something wrong ? " Sehun finally asked Jongin, beacsue after he sit beside Jongin, Jongin was quiet. Not let out a single thing. Jongin who was in deep thought suddenly pulled out from his thought by Sehun's voice. He then turned around and smiling so handsomely at Sehun. He caress Sehun face so gently.

" I'm okay, baby. I was thinking about to take you to some place. This place is so beautiful and I'm sure you'll like that. You want to go to there ? " Asked Jongin to Sehun, still with his hand caressed Sehun face. Sehun just smiled and nodded.

After asking permission from Sehun's mother and prepare all the things Sehun needed, Jongin and Sehun going with Jongin's car to the place Jongin had told. The journey into that place was far so Sehun decided to looked at the scenery outside the car while he listening to the songs that Jongin playing on his car. He occasionally will hums the song and will ordered Jongin to sing the songs for him. They arrived at the place at 2 p.m. Sehun shocked when he saw the sights around the place. Jongin took him to a forest that has a small lake in the suburbs. Sehun opened the door of the car and breathe the fresh air of the forest. Jongin who watching Sehun like that was so mesmerised. Sehun looked like an  pure angel from the heaven when a sunlight radiating around Sehun. He looks so beautiful, pure, innocent, and young. Jongin feel really proud because he was the one that captured Sehun's heart.

Jongin walked towards Sehun, he held Sehun bridal style and bring Sehun towards the hut that located not far away from the lake. Jongin already prepare anything for Sehun in that hut. There was a blankets that covered the floor of the hut so Sehun won't feel uncomfortable, and there was pillows, a box that full of foods, a fiction book, a music player and has provided firewood outside the hut to warm them. They sit inside the hut. After that they decided to eat because they are hungry.

" Jongin, thank you for bring me here. I don't know there was a place like this. This place was beautiful and comfortable. I feel like this forest was our world. Just the two of us. There is no one else, just us. From now, I think I will make this place as our secret place. How do you think with that ? " Asked Sehun and turned around to see Jongin face. He see Jongin was smiling so gently at him. Then slowly Jongin leaned in to kiss Sehun. First Jongin just want to make the kiss chaste but when his thick lips meet Sehun thin lips he forget his intention. Jongin kissed Sehun thin lips with so much of love. He on Sehun bottom lip while his tongue sweep Sehun upper lip asking for entrance so he could taste Sehun warm mouth. After Sehun opened his mouth a little, Jongin no waste time entering his tongue inside Sehun small mouth. He Sehun tongue when their tongues interlocking. Sehun locking his arms around Jongin neck to deepen the kiss. Their tongues bound to each other and dancing so sensual. Jongin dragged Sehun to his lap. They still kissing each other so vigour. When Sehun started caressed Jongin chest, that's when Jongin realized what they almost did. Jongin gently stopped their kissing and moved Sehun to sit beside him.

" Sehun, baby. We should stop that. I already said that I won't touch you until you become mine. So wait okay ? " Jongin said to Sehun while he Sehun lips that already looked so pink and swollen because their kissing. Sehun just nodded his head and snuggled into Jongin body to warm his freezing body. Jongin smiled at Sehun. He pulled Sehun so they could cuddle.

" Jongin ". Jonging just hummed as a reply. He was so bussy kissing the top of Sehun head that smeled so good because Sehun hair always smelled like a strowberry and milky.

" Thank you. For make this. For always beside me when I need support. For always make me happy and make me special. For teaching about love. And lastly for love me. You are a great guy, Jongin. I feel so happy and grateful God send me you as my guardian angel to always there for me. Aren't he is so kind to me ? Even though I was in this conditon He make everyone around me love me. " Said Sehun.  Jongin let out a chuckle.

" No need to thank me, love. I doo all this for you. And don't you think like you are not special, because for me you are special. I won't meet with Sehun like you un this word. And I'm should the one that thanks God because He borrowed one of His beautiful angels for me. " Jongin kissed Sehun cheeck.

" Hey, Jongin. Could you please bring me here again when I birthday ? I want to spent my birthday here with you. You won't mind right ? " Jongin just kissed Sehun lips for a moment.

" Yeah, of course my love. We will celebrate your birthday here. With your mommy, Kris hyung, Baek hyung, Channyeol hyung- " Suddenly Jongin feel a finger on his mouth make him stopped his words.

" Please just the two of us ? I just want you not anyone else. " Jongin couldn't break Sehun heart so he nodded his head while smiling to Sehun. Sehun smiled so brightly at Jongin and pulled Jongin into a hug. He nuzzled his nose into Jongin broad chest to inhaling Jongin smell. Jongin don't know why but he feel like there is something hidden from Sehun words. Like Sehun just want to with him before he gone. And the way Sehun eyes when he said those words make him think about negative things. Jongin shook his head to erase every negative thinngs.

Those eyes was so mournful, dull, longin but at the same time happy and joy. Jongin really didn't want to know the means of those eyes.

It's just that they may not be able to celebrate it alone. Sehun probably have to give up his birthday to celebrated alongside the others.

 

12 April 2015.

Today weather was very cloudy. The only visble is cludy. Just like Jongin heart. Very cloudy and dull. His eyes is empty. No light or sparkle in his eyes. He's been like a zombie. Only the body but soulless. Because the light that which always fills his life life has left him. Forever. Because the love of his life was already gone. Left him alone in this cruel world. Jongin think that the whole world is happy and partying because Jongin, a man that always stong eventually  fall as well. The whole world was laughing at him and mocking him because he was so pathetic. Because he was so weak that he couldn't protect the love of his life. Now the whole world could just mocking him because he was a weak and stupid person. Jongin won't complaint or angry. Because he think himself was like that. A weaker.

" Jongin. I know this is hard. Not just  you who feel sorrow, me too. Everyone who knows him feel the same too. But you must strong. Sehun will feel sad if he know you like this. Especially in his birth day.... Remember he said he want everyone must be happy when his bithday. He don't want anyone to shed a tears. So smiled Jongin. Show Sehun your best smile so he will be happy. So he will smile like yesterday when he vowed to you. I hope you find happiness even though Sehun not beside you. Even without Sehun you'll find your own happiness. Enjoy the life you still has. Don't waste it. Bring happiness to everyone around you just like Sehun bring happiness to us. I know you could do that. Because you are the man he choose as the love of his life before God took him. Good bye, Jongin. I hope we will meet again. " It was Sehun's mother words before he leave Jongin alone at Sehun grave.

Jongin could just smiled. He smiled so brightly even though his tears kept flowing like a waterfall. He showed Sehun his best smile.

" Looks Sehun.  I smiled so bright like you. I keep my promise to smiled at you when your birthday. But I don't know why my tears kept flowing. I said stop but my tears won't obey me. They kept flowing like they want to flow into your place to send you my feelings towards you. " Jongin said. His tears kept flowing. His voice sounded so crack and hoarse.

" Are you happy there ? Are you have a party for your birthday there ? Are you see me right now ? I want to attend your birthday party too Sehunnie~ You are so cruel didn't invited your handsome boyfriend. I could wear a suit that I wore when we was married yesterday. You said I looked really handsome. Don't you wanna see me in that suit ? " Jongin chocked on his own tears. He gasped . He felt like the air was taken from his lungs. He gasped, chocked on his air. He looked really like a pathetic life now.

" And looks. Everyone celebrate your birthday here. At your grave. I bring you your favorite flower, Dandelion.I bring you your favorite Chesse cake and your Chocolate bubble tea. Now, why won't you take this from me ? So come on, Sehunnie come here. Meet me. I want to see you. I bet you would looks really beautiful with a white gown.  You are a naughty boy, aren't you ? You left me after we tied together. After I vowed my whole life for you." And now Jongin really looked like a crazy man. Talked to a dead person. But Jongin doesn't care. He doesn't care if peoples said he was a crazy man. He just want to see his Sehunnie again, for the last time. After 1 hour Jongin sit beside Sehun grave and kept crying, Jongin stand up and staring at Sehun's grave. His eyes couldn't let out anymore tears.

" I know you won't back again. I know you already happy in there. I hope you happy and now was partying. I will try my best to continues my life and find my own happiness. I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ! I hope you hear that~ And I LOVE YOU, yesterday, today, and forever. You must remember that KIM SEHUN ~ And wait for me until we will meet and togrther again. I hope you will always watching me. LOVE YOU MY BABY ~ " After said that Jongin smiled so brightly at Sehun grave. And then he started to walked away from Sehun's grave.

I Love You. Sehun smiles for the last time at Jongin's back. Then gone together with a wind.

---------- S.E.K.A.I / K.A.I.H.U.N -----------

00.00, 12 April 2015. That was the last time a beautiful boy named Sehun last breath. The last time Jongin saw those beautiful eyes, and that smile.

Oh Sehun. A beautiful and innocent boy. Who has a hars fate. From the first time he was born he was told that he won't live more than 22 years old. Because he has abnormalities in brain nerve. Sehun a boy that make everyone around him happy. Sehun a boy that make peoples live turn into bright. Sehun a boy that has a boyfriend when he to 16 years old. A boy that wish he could marriage when he turned into 22 years old. Sehun a boy that married with his beloved boyfriend, Jongin when he to 22 years old. Sehun a boy that gone from the world when he turn onto 22 tears old, 00.00 o'clock.


[A/N] I'll just say I'm sorry if this is . Because my brain had stopped functionate when I wrote this in the middle part. XD. Sorry if the story really not sad. I don't if this still called angst.. -__-''. and sorry if there are so many grammartical errors. /Bows/ . And sorry if I make you sad because this fic. Aren't we should happy on Sehun's Birthday ?? XD.

Lastly, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY SEHUNNIE ~ You are a grown up man now. I'm so proud of you baby. Times sure fly so fast. I hope you will be happy all the time especially on your birthday !! >.< ^^

Don't forget to subscribes, upvotes and leave a COMMENT ~ And what do you think about my first angst ? Is it good or really bad ?

P.S I'll post a fiction about Sehun's birthday too tomorrow. It will fluffy. So please stay tuned ~ Bye babies... :*

TWITTER | ASK.FM | IG : @HANA_SEKAI