For you ❤

SeKai/KaiHun

AN : Because Valentine Day is coming, I make this drabble for you guys! And for contest, Be Mine SeKai! ^.^

#INDONESIA#SehunasHunnieLoveDayContest

Enjoy !


" So, how's that hyung ? " Asked Sehun excitedly to his favorite hyung, Luhan hyung. Right now Sehun and Luhan is sitting beside each other at one of the tables in the cafetaria. From the first time their landed on the chairs until now, Sehun couldn't stop to blabbering about his plant to make a surprise valentine day for his beloved boyfriend Kai. Even tough that, Luhan just stay quiet and thought about a certain guy that tall, thick eyebrows, blonde hair, and his angry bird face. Not thinking about Sehun questions. Sehun who now realize that all his blabbering is not answered by Luhan hyung, stepping his foot on Luhan hyung feet. Luhan yelped and glared at Sehun who is now smilimg innocently at him. " Why you did that Hun ? You know I don't like it when someone stepped on my foot even if that person is cute like you. Apologised now. " Sai Luhan angrily. Sehun jutted out his bottom lip. And said a soft sorry to his hyung. Luhan smiled satisfied with that.

" So, how's with my idea hyung ? " Asked Sehun again. Luhan sighed at him.

" Hmm.. I don't know, but I think isn't that to cheesy for someone like The Almighty Kai ? You know right, that your boyfriend really not fond of cheesy things ? He even scolded you just because you said 'I miss you' when he is went to the basketball competition and you missed him because you haven't seen him for 2 days ? Like seriously, every other couples will like you too when their lover is away from them. But, look at him. Scolded you because you are too cheesy. What kind of boyfriend is he ? " Said Luhan to Sehun. Actually Luhan never like Kai. And if he can honestly he loathe Kai. Why ? Because how could someone like Kai a heartless, cold, cocky, arrogant and a rich bastard dating with his cute, adorable, innocent, y and handsome baby ? Surely Sehun have been blinded all this time for Kai handsome face. Sehun frowned when he heard his Luhan hyung badmouthed his boyfriend.

" I know you don't like Kai and I know that Kai is a cold guy. But, I don't like it when you said like that about him. I really love him hyung. And there is no other things can replace him in my heart. " Said Sehun and looked at Luhan sadly. Luhan sighed and huged Sehun.

" I'm sorry, Hun. I don't meant to said those bad things about him. I just I don't want him to get angry at you, just because you showed your love and care for him. I don't like it when you sad and smiled forcefully. " Sehun smile when he heart that. He drew back from the hug.

" It's okay, hyung. I forgive you. And thank you always there biside me when I need you. And you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of my self. I'm a big boy now. Not your baby anymore. " Said Sehun proudly. Luhan smile widly at Sehun cuteness. 

" Yeah. So, you still gonna do that ? To make a surprise valentine day for Kai ? " Asked Luhan. Sehun nodded his head.

" Okay, then. I guess I'll help you. How's that ? " Sehun smiles and nod his head while thumbs up his hyung.

And that's why, right now Luhan and Sehun shopping in the market to buy goods that are required as a surprise valentine day for Kai. Sehun is really happy because he will make a chocolate cake as a valentine gift for Kai. Even though he don't know how to make a cake and really at cooking he still try to make Kai happy. And he glad that Luhan hyung will helping him. After a long tiring shopping finally they go to Sehun house. When they reached up in front of Sehun gate, they see Kai sitting in front of Sehun door house. Kai is bussy type something on his phone that he didn't realize Sehun and Luhan is staring at him. Kai looked like he had jus finished pratice basketball with him still wearing his basketball clothes and his sport bag situated besides him and sweats dripping all over his body. Like that Kai really looked handsome and y. And Sehun can't keep himselft not to jump at his y boyfriend and hug him tightly. So he do just like that jumping into Kai and burried his face into Kai broad chest. Kai is shocked because something or someone jumped onto him. And it make him lost his balance and make he and the person on top of him collapse into hard ground. The person on top of him lying on top of his body still snuggled into his chest with Kai hands holding the waist.

" Uhhg.. Hey are you oka- Sehun ? " Asked Kai to the person on top of him who is snuggling into him. Sehun just mumble the answer. Kai sighed. He thought that the person on top of him have an injured but then looks like the person is good, actually very good. Then he push Sehun aside until Sehun landed on the ground and then he stood up staring down at Sehun. Sehun think Kai would lift him up or extended his hand but he received none. Just a boring stare. Then a question that really make Luhan boiling inside.

" What are you doing on the ground Sehun ? Are you like lying on top of the ground ? " Kai said to Sehun. Sehun pouted and stood up. Then he retorted back. " I don't like lying on the ground okay ? You are the one that pushed me onto the ground a minute ago. Now you said I like lying on the ground. " Kai just smirked and kissed his check. " Now, don't pout like that. You look ugly if pout like that. " Teased Kai. Sehun just huffed. And he say " Anyway, what are you doing here ? You said that after pratice basketball you'll strightly will go home because you will feel really tired and now you standing in front of me. " 

Kai just shruged. And says " I just want to make sure you go home safely. I don't want anyone hurts you, because your father surely will kill me. Now because you with Luhan hyung and arrived at home safely, I guess I'll go now. So, see you tomorrow Sehun-ah and Lu-hyung. " Say Kai and started walk away to go. Sehun pouted. Other boyfriend wil bel romantic with their lover and when they want to apart they will say those romantic things and kiss each other, but look at him. So cocky and annoying. Sehun thought. He wish Kai will be like those romantic boyfriend in the cheesy drama he always watched. Suddenly Sehun hear a huff from behind him, and that's when Sehun realize that Luhan hyung is still there. He quickly turn around and spotted Luhan who is wear an annoyed face. " What's wrong hyung ? " Sehun ask carefully. Luhan just sighed and say " Nothing. I just a little irritate by your superior boyfriend. I think I'll break up or kill my boyfriend if my boyfriend like him. Now, let's forget about that jerk. Just focuse to cook your chocolate cake. Come on, Hun. " Luhan say to Sehun and enter Sehun house firstly like he's the owner. But Sehun dosen't mind, Luhan for him is like his brother. So he take his schoolbag and enter his house.

Now, Sehun and Luhan is cooking chocolate cake. Sehun really trying to make the cake even though he really not good at cooking. But for his beloved boyfriend anything  he would do. And Sehun really glad Luhan is here accompany him making his cake and teaching him how to make a cake that really good even thoug he know that Luhan is irritated by the real purpose of making the cake, he still helping Sehun. After 5 hours trying to cooking the chocolate cake that always turned became burned finally Sehun succeed. He really happy because he can cooking a cake for his boyfriend. Sehun can't wait to give the cake to Kai tommorrow. After they both tidy up the kitchen Sehun ushered Luhan to the front door so he will go home. After bid each other a proper goodbye, Luhan starting walk away. Sehun really can't wait, that's why now he sit on hid bed, the cake laid in front of him, and call Kai. After waiting 1 minute, finally the call is answered.

" What ? " Ask Kai. His voice sound a little rough and irritated. Sehun silent a while and then reply. " Uhm.. Kai.. Actually I just miss you. Today I just see you a bit. It make me really miss you. Why don't you sleepover at my house again ? I want to cuddle with you now. I feel so lonely. " He sighed. Kai just tsk, tsk after he heard that.

" Come on, Hun. You're not a baby anymore. Why you want to cuddle ? And I sleepover at your house like 2 days ago and now you want me to sleepover again ? Your parents, especially your father surely will kill me. He don't want me to sleepover with you often because he afraid that I'll do something to his precious baby son. So, no. I won't sleepover at your house today. Lastly I want to ask, why you calle me ? I know that you call me not just because you miss me, right Hun ? " Ask Kai with low voice. Sehun gulped. Kai really know him insede out. Guess, he just have to say that.

" Actually, because tomorrow is Valentine Day, I think I must give you something. This Valentine Day is the first time we'll celebrate that together as a couple. So I.. asked Luhan hyung to teach me how to cooking a cake and that's why he come over this afternoon. I will just say that, I cook a chocolate cake for you and because I can't wait until tomorrow to give you that, I say to you now. And I want you to come over right now si I can give you the cake ? Can you come over ? " Say Sehun. He bite his lip and he can feel his heart thump loudly. Sehun hear Kai sighed deeply.

" Sehun, you know right that I don't like sweet thing ? And surely I really not interested on Valentine day. So why you wasted your time just to cook something like that ? I won't like it. " Say Kai coldly. Sehun who hear that, turn sad. He make the cake with his heart and Kai say he don't want it ?

" But, I make that for you. I really trying hard for make it. I make this for you.. " Say Sehun softly while eyeing the cake. He bite his lip hard to prevent him let out a sob. He don't want Kai to hear his cry.

" I know you make that for me. Firstly, thanks because you make that for me. But, Sehun I really don't like cheesy things. I don't like cheesy things that you had always wathed from your cheesy drama. I had ssaid to you from the first time we dating, that I'm a cold person. And I really don't care about cheesy things. And with you make that cake for me because Valentine day, it's too cheesy Seh- " Kai words cut when he hear Sehun say something.

" Okay, I know. If you don't want it then I guess I'll throw that inti trashbin. Sorry if that make you feel bad and make you disgusting. So, by Kai. And good- /sob/ " And Sehun quickly end the call when he ler out a sob. So today look like he will sleep alone. Tomorrow he will throw the cake away, or eat that with Luhan hyung. Right now he just feel like to crying all night into sleep. So Sehun do it. He lie down on his soft bed, pulling his fluffy blanket and furl that around his body and close his eyes while crying softly.

Valentine day, 7.00 a.m

Sehun stir on his bed when he feel sunlight hit his face and make him uncomfortable. He open his eyelids slowly and try to adjust the sudden light and cold breeze. And that's when he see a silhouette on his window. After he stare at the person who now staring back at him, he blink his eyes twice before he realized who is that. So he do the first come into his mind. He pull his blanket over his head so he won't look at Kai. And mumbled

" What are you dong here ? You supposed in school right now. ". Kai just stare at Sehun who furl like a ball and then slowly smile. He sit on the edge of Sehun bed, and reached up his hand to pat Sehun head lovingly.

" Yeah. I supposed in the school right  now. But, I can't. You know what why ? " Sehun shakes his head adorably. Kai smile with Sehun cuteness " Because, my beautiful cute amazing baby boy is angry with me. He even don't call me to inform me that he won't going to school. So here I am. To look my baby state. " Say Kai slowly.  In the blanket Sehun pout but his cheeks heat up because for the first time Kai say those cheesy romantic words and he call Sehun baby. But Sehun still refused to look at Kai face. So he mumble again. " I don't angry at you I just feel dissapointed and sad because you rejected my cake that I make with all my heart to you. " Kai smile and he lie down beside Sehun and Sehun head gently. 

" Hmm.. That's why I'm here. I want to say sorry because said those hurtful words. I really don't thought that if I say those thing will make you sad. So sorry ? You can do anything to me. If you want to puch me then do it. Or if you want your father to do it that instead of you then I'll  give you my permission as long as you'll forgive me. " Say Kai and his tone sound like he pleading. Sehun smile when he hear that. And then some idea pop up. He push his blanket away from his body and it starled Kai a little. Then Sehun look at Kai. Kai gulped because Sehun with sparkling face meant something bad will happen, for him at least.

" You said I can do anything to me right ? So I want you to do anything for me. Hear this carefully. If you can fullfil this I won't forgive you. You understand ?" And when he receive a nod from Kai, he fake a cough.

" First,  you must make I'm Sorry video and post it on my IG. Secondly you must spent your day with me today and you must watch my favorite drama with me. After that you must promise to sleepover today and will cuddle with me even though my father will kill you. Then eat the cake with me, and you must say that the cake is delicious even though you think the taste is like a poison and you feel will die if you eat that. Lastly, say I Love You Sehun. You are my baby and will always be my baby. And then kiss me " Say Sehun to Kai and when he say kiss me he leaned into Kai face and brush his lips softly agains Kai and pulled away to look at Kai. " You sute you can do it ? If you can't, I'm so sorry The Almighty Kim Kai. You must get out from here if you don't wanna die in my heands or my father hands. So ? " And Sehun rise an eyebrow. Kai smiled widly and then he say.

" Of course, I sure I can do that. No one can take that all beside me. I'll do that for you. And I Love You. Really Love YOU My baby. Sorry I'm always make you sad and I'm not a perfect guy for you. But, this me. This who I'm. Kim Kai the cold and heartless man. But even though that, there is always one person that will always make me not like the Kim Kai that people say. I'm just a normal guy that can't really express his feeling to his lover and end up make him sad. So please stay with me and teach me how to express that. And thaks for always love me, support me, taking care of me, and become my lover. I LOVE YOU. " Say Kai and smile warmly at Sehun. Sehun lips quivered and his face crumpled into a mess. Then he start sob and end up crying loudly. Kai just smile and pat Sehun head gently. Then he pull Sehun into his warm embrace and hug him tightly so he will feel that there is will always someone that stay beside him.  After that they kiss each other with all their strength and with all their feelings.

Nothing good than have your lover beside you and always welcome you even though you not perfect. 

And that day they spent their time together, cuddling each other, kissing ach other, whispers sweet and cheesy thing. They look like a normal couple right now, at least Sehun think. And let just say, that Kai regret that he'll sleepover with Sehun when they hear Sehun father voice that screaming at him, say that he must stay away from his baby son or he'll Kai. But Kai think he'll die for Sehun. Surely.

END.

[A/N] So, Happy Valentine Day guys. I'm sorry if I have been not update this week. I'm really bussy with school, practice dance, and read manga. ;). So I make this drabble for you because Valentine is coming. I hope you like it. And sorry if the drabble is and so many grammartical errors. >.

Anyway, I want to ask you guys. If you guys comment then I will appreciate that. So if I make a drabble about SeKai Mpreg, would you guys like it and will read it ? Just comment if you want to say anythings. ^^ Don't forget to Subscribes, Comments, and Upvotes. See you next time. Bye ! :))

Valentine!