Friend

SeKai/KaiHun

Warning : Random/crazy/idk, Sehun and Kai 12 years old in this fic, and Sehun brother is Baekhyun & Chanyeol is Baekhyun boyfriend.

Enjoy ! XD P.S Please read Author Notes.


" KAI ! " Little Sehun called his bestfriend or so-he-thought Kai, and run towards Kai who is sitting on the bench under a tree. Kai who is busy played with his puppy Monggu look up to see Sehun panting in front of him.

" Sehun-ah ? What are you doing here ? I thought you said that you will go to mall with your brother ? " Asked Kai while stared at Sehun curiously.

" Baek hyung suddenly cenceled our plant. His worderful boyfriend, Channie hyung want to taked him out for date. And you know what Kai, Baek hyung just agreed. He didn't even think. How could he did that ? I asked him to accompany me to the mall and it taked like 1 week to him to finally agreed to accompany me. " Complaint Sehun with a pout. Kai rised his eyebrow and let out a sigh.

" So that's why you are here ? Because you were dumped by your brother ? " Sehun frowned when he heard what Kai said.

" I didn't dump by Baek hyung. It's jus that he would choose his boyfriend than me. Everyone will choose to go with their lovers than their siblings. And now I stuck with you again. " Said Sehun with a huff. Kai just rolled his eyes with Sehun childish behaviour.

" If you don't want to stuck with me then why are you here ? Why are you run to me like a little kid ? Why don't you go to the others ? " Said Kai while crossed his hands across his chest.

" Tha's beacuse the others is busy. I didn't want to disturb them. So I just went to you, because you are the only one who is not busy. Why should I be with you if the others is not busy ? " Said Sehun arrogantly.

" Oh, really ? " Said Kai and make a fake suprised.

" Of course. Everyone wants to be friends with the supper beautiful, manly, cute, amazing, and smarter Sehun. I have TaoTao, Lulu hyung, Baozi hyung, Suho hyung, Chen hyung, Lay hyung, Soo hyung, Kris hyung, and /sigh/ Baek hyung and Channie hyung. So don't think that you are the only one my friend Kai. " Said Sehun smugly.

" Ah~ I don't know that you have so many friends. But Sehun-ah, isn't they all your hyungs ? Of course they will  be friends with you. You are their brother. But what about the others ? Are you have a friend who else besides me ? "

" Of course I have. I have Donghae hyung ! What about you ? You have not a friend who else besides me right ? Just admit that Kai. You only have me. " Sehun smiled smugly at Kai. Kai just frowned. And then suddenly he smirked.

" Oh no, Sehunnie. You are wrong if you think I have only you. I have a friend that really close to me. His name is Taemin. He likes dance, same with me. And he's face is look like me. Sometimes other people think we are brothers. "

Sehun frowned. Because he had never heard Taemin name. And Kai didn't tell him about this Taemin. And what makes Sehun more frowned is how Kai called his name. Sehunnie. Kai only called his name like that when he is dead serious and when he is upset at Sehun cause Sehun behaviour. And it makes Sehun sad because Sehun doesn't like if Kai upset.

" Kai~ Forgive Sehun. I didn't mean like that. I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm sorry. Please forgive Sehun.. " Sehun said while hung his head down.

Kai just shakes his head. Kai know that Sehun not like it when he is upset. Because Sehun said that if Kai upset then he will upset and sad too. And Kai know very well that Sehun have not a friend biside him. Because Sehun is shy and closed. He know that it's really hard for Sehun to make new friends. If not because Sehun brother and mother who make Sehun closer to Kai, Kai sure that Sehun won't have any friends and will always be alone. And he-

" KAI~ Are you heard me ? Sehun said sorry. Will Kai forgive Sehun ? " Kai thought sudedenly intrupted by Sehun. Kai look at Sehun who is head is hung down and his shoulder is slounched. Kai sighed.

" I don't upset at you, Sehun-ah. I just don't like it when you acted like you have so many friends beside me. We are friends when we still 6 years old. I know you inside out and you know me inside out as well. I know you are shy and very difficult to make new friends. That's why I always be with you. I always stay with you even others is leaving and don't want be friend with you. That's why I always protect you, make you smile, when you sad I always there, when you sick I always treat you, and when you make mistakes I always there to help you fix your mistakes. That's what friends do, right ? Now, don't be upset. Smile Sehun. For me ? " Said Kai and then lifted up Sehun head so he can see Sehun face.

" Really ? " Asked Sehun to Kai. Sehun still doubt it. But when he see Kai smiled gently at him while nodded his head, Sehun face change from sad to smile brightly. Because Sehun smile brightly, it make Kai smile brightly too.

" Thanks Kai. I don't know what should I do if I don't have you. I promise that you are the only my friend. There is no one can change your place for me. " Said Sehun and hugged Kai tightly. Kai just smiled and hugged Sehun back tightly too.

" I don't know what should I do if I don't have you too Sehun-ah. You are special for me and no one can change that. "

End

[A/N] Sorry guys, if this . I really didn't know what I have written. >.<

         But I hope you guys enjoy read this, even just a little bit ?

         If you guys have any idea and want me to write that you guys can contact me on my twitter and ask.fm

         Don't forget to subscribes, upvotes if you like this . And please if you like this please leave a comment, maybe just say hi or what, I will really                    appreciate that. ;)

         Are you guys have EXOLOGY Chapter 1 ? I've just order that. Soon I'll have EXOLOGY Chapter 1! It's really makes me happy >.<

         See you next time~ ^^