Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Mondays, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is a gamble and sometimes it hurts. But whether you win or lose, being in love is a beautiful thing.

------------------------------

She stared at her reflection in the mirror. All the long arduous nights spent filming has definitely taken a toll on her over the years. Despite her religious skincare routine, her eyes were sunken and her skin felt loose. She sighed as she walked out of the bathroom, preparing herself for bed. The oddly tensed situation between Gary and her was not helping. She could not help but wonder if her reaction towards him the other night at Haha oppa's restaurant was the reason for his recent coldness. He has been deliberately keeping his distance from her since two weeks ago, and it felt like the clock has turned back to when she and Baekjoo oppa were dating. He was cold, aloof, and avoided her whenever she came into his path. She did not like that a single bit. She missed having him close to her, the smell of his aftershave when he came close, his silly antics, and his flirting. There was something about Kang Gary’s flirting that made you cringe at the corniness of it, yet it grew on you over time and the absence of it left a hole. Tossing and turning beneath the thick yet suddenly stifling covers, she kicked them away in frustration and picked up her phone on the side table. Hovering her thumb over Monday Boyfriend, she debated whether she should call him this late. It was two-forty in the morning after all. 

“Oppa?” Jihyo called as the line went through. She could hear pumping music in the background and despite knowing that it was part of his lifestyle, she felt a tinge of disappointment that he was actually there in a club.  

“I can’t hear you well, Jihyo. Give me one minute,” Assuming that he was looking for somewhere quieter to talk, she waited b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter