Take a shot, take a chance

Mondays, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfect. 

--------------------------------------------- She smiled silently as she looked on at Jongkook and Gary wrestling Kwangsoo. The Running Man family was gathered at Haha oppa’s restaurant after a weary near 48 hours filming, enjoying some soju and supper like they do once every month. She was seated at the table sipping on her soju while looking amusingly at Kwangsoo being rough-handled by JongKook and Gary on both ends for teasing them.  Jaesuk, HaHa and Sukjin watched the show with glee while hungrily chomping down on the piping-hot grilled meat. There was something about this man that made her smile and laugh unknowingly. Was it the mysterious vibe he exudes, the way he romances her with his words on-screen, or his silly expressions and antics that unknowingly broke her defences down? In all honesty, he was not much of a looker and their initial meetings were nothing short of awkward. As much as she knew of him and his beautiful poetry-like lyrics, she was hesitant when Jaesuk hyung and the producer of Running Man proposed the idea of a love-line with Gary. 4 years later today, she has come to accept that she is attracted to this man whom she never considered as a potential interest.  She knew of the support of fans from all over the world, with the rocket-high popularity of Monday Couple and how devastated many were when she went public with her relationship with Chang-joo oppa. That relationship died down quietly after 2 years and though she expected herself to have taken longer to recover, she was surprised at how well she was moving on and realized that as much as a great guy Chang-joo oppa was, she knew that he was not the one for her. It was hard to figure Gary oppa out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter