[ G ] THE HUNGER GAMES

   “ CEREAL     ;        E, G, F. ideas for your roleplay!        previously bowtie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GAME: THE HUNGER GAMES (THG)

theme: general
suitable for: twtrp. fbrp.
requirements: a willing host.

DESCRIPTION
THE HUNGER GAMES, also known as THG, is a game where a host creates a hunger games simulator ( The Hunger Games Simulator ) and takes a screenshot of each nights of the hunger games that is being proceeded and posts it for the other members (participators from each district) to check on and comment on. At the end of the games, a winner will be announced. A very simple game, though very tiring for the host.

STEPS
1. Open the link provided
2. Click 'Stimulate'
3. Agree to the statements and proceed by clicking; " I am 13 years or older. I have read and understand these terms. "
4. Tweak the number of tributes and district all you want in the 'Adjust' button, and tweak the Tributes name and pictures in 'Edit Cast'
5. Once done clicking, click 'Proceed'
6. From there onwards, host will be required to screenshot all events to the members.



note: feel free to tweak any sort of type here, or change the punishment, prize, and anything. really, this is just a thing i want to do to help a roleplay to become more active and less facechasing.

credits to: twitter admins.
posted on: 150724
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter