[ E ] CROSS COMMUNICATION

   “ CEREAL     ;        E, G, F. ideas for your roleplay!        previously bowtie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EVENT: CROSS COMMUNICATION ( CCN )

theme: general 
suitable for: twtrp, fbrp. affrp are possible, though complicated.

warning: may lead to roleplay dramas and talks about another rp.

description: cross communication is an event where one rp will be meeting with another. (number of roleplayers in the rp are recommended to be the same) how it works will be the admins asking the members on who are interested to join the event. after sorting out the number of members, sort them out into rooms (or groups) please take note that one group dm consists of maximum of 20 people. after sorting out the rooms, admins from both side of rps will be making a group dm, 10 person from RP A and 10 person from RP B. Please make sure to have at least one admin in each rooms so that admins could watch the conversation and prevent it from getting out of hand. also, once the event is over, admins should make sure that every members of the room leaves. 

note: feel free to tweak or do any change to the idea and anything. really, this is just a thing i want to do to help a roleplay to become more active and less facechasing.

credits to: teenage-
posted on: 150818

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter