[E] nightmare before christmas

   “ CEREAL     ;        E, G, F. ideas for your roleplay!        previously bowtie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EVENT : NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

theme: christmas
suitable for: affrp, fbrp, twtrp

description: nightmare before christmas is an event where one of the member or member(s) that is picked by the admins will be a christmas evil spirit. While the others who are not chosen is under Santa's good list (idk whats the positive name on santa's list tbh) These evil spirits will be given missions, and if they succeed, they can choose one of the people who's listed under Santa's good list to be moved to Santa's naughty list. And if you're under Santa's naughty list, you know what that means. You ain't gonna get any presents. So if you're under Santa's bad list, then you will get a punishment. (this punishment can be made by the admins, or the evil spirit who crossed their names out of Santa's good list). Want to stay in Santa's good list and stay away from punishments? Then you have to guess who's the evil spirit. But of course, random guesses are not allowed. One member only has one chance to either guess the evil spirit, or resurrect themselves from being on Santa's naughty list. There will be hints given, to be fair. Because as one person moves to Santa's bad list, one hint will be given to the members about the evil spirits' identity.

note: feel free to tweak or do any change to the idea and anything. really, this is just a thing i want to do to help a roleplay to become more active and less facechasing.

credits to: baekhyun of exultancy. (which
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter