"Defy your own group. Rebel against yourself"

Hate Born From Love

“Get ready! Quickly!” Haneul knocked on his room door. She had his new apartment keys because she knew that if she didn't wake him up then he would come late for school.

“Alright.” He opened the door and saw Haneul blushing and looking away. He was looking at her with only his boxers, showing his well-developed abs. “What?”

“Go get a t-shirt, pabo” She said and went downstairs, making him laugh.

They ate breakfast together and left for school by taxi as they didn't know the way very well yet.

When they arrived, they saw a huge crowd in both sides of the gate. They were screaming the loudest they could.

“Is this school insane?” Hyeon yelled at Haneul so that she could hear him.

“I don’t know but it seems so” Haneul yelled back.

Then a person that was in the right-side crowd appeared and pulled Hyeon with her.

“What are you doing?” He frowned and freed himself.

“I'm Ji Yeon. And this is a rule: you should choose a side or the side chooses you. So, beginning now, you’re Flower Boys club propriety.” The girl said.

He frowned. “What the all of sudden? I’m not playing your stupid games, kid, get lost.” Hyeon left her like that to go back to Haneul, leaving Ji Yeon speechless. “Wait for me, boy, you won’t scape from me. How dare you leave a star like me? I’m T-ara’s Ji Yeon” she yelled at him but he didn’t hear her.

“This is seriously insane. They want us to choose groups”, he mumbled to Haneul.

“Yeah, “I-” She was interrupted when the school bell rang and all people started screaming louder.

“You can’t be in the middle”, a girl advised them and pulled Haneul to the left side. “Stay here”. She looked at Hyeon when he went to her side as well “You can’t be here either. You were chosen by the other group. We don’t accept rests.”

“Then let’s go, Haneul. Those people don’t have a brain.”

“She will stay.” The girl spoke again. “They won’t accept her either. These are the rules.”

Haneul looked at her. “Please… I can’t be apart from him, let him stay…”

“That’s your problem, solve it yourself”.

Hyeon held her hand. “We won’t take part of this school game so we don’t need to be apart.”

Other girls yelled at him “How dare you say that to our Amber unnie? It’s an honour when she speaks with you!”

“So, is she your little fanclub president?”

“Anniyo, but almost. The fanclub president is an anti-social girl, she doesn’t care about it… doesn’t even pay back our Changmin oppa’s mercy. She’s a . Amber unnie does most of the work”.

Hyeon tried to pull Haneul while they were distracted but then the crowd got bigger and they couldn’t leave. Haneul looked at the white limousine coming. Screams could be heard on the other side when a pretty girl appeared.

“Who’s that?” Haneul asked some girls next to her.

“Luna. She’s from Flower Boys group. She is so conceited, you have no idea. And she’s damn rude”.

Haneul looked at her. She had a small figure shown by the small and white dress, and a confident walk and sarcastic smile. Her hair was branded, and her eyes would only focus on the front. Then she stopped, waiting for someone.

Other limousine appeared and fans started screaming again. Haneul got shocked when she saw such a handsome man. He seemed manly but also a bit young. His slightly rounded face was bright, and he was smiling through the crowds. He seemed to be loved by both sides as everyone were enthusiastically cheering.

“Who’s him?” she asked again.

“Other of Flower Boys group member. Kim Junsu. You don’t know him? They said he’s really similar with DBSK’s Xiah Junho, and he sings well too. But Minnie oppa sings better, of course.”

She watched how he smiled at Luna and waved to the fans.

“Hyuk, quickly”, he yelled to the back and a blond guy dressing jeans and a white shirt appeared. 

“He’s Junsu’s best friend, Eunhyuk. He goes to school once in a while but since he’s famous he can’t come often.” A fan explained.

The blond guy walked to his friend and poked him. Both bullied each other until they entered while Luna was sighing behind them.

 “So, the door was opened all along” Hyeon felt frustrated.

“No, it only opens for them. We can only enter after them”.

“That’s stupid.” Hyeon sighed and then whistled. “Omo, look at that girl!”

“It’s Sulli, from our group! She’s really smart and nice!” a fan explained while screaming.

Haneul looked at her and Sulli seemed to notice and walked towards her. She held her hands. “Hello. Are you new? We’re going to be great friends”. The girl said, her long and curly hair waving with the wind. She was the only one actually wearing the school's uniform, Haneul noticed. When she left, Haneul had no idea about what had happened and why was everybody congratulating her.

“She is a psychic.” A girl said. “People say she even predicted her brother’s death, that’s awesome!”

"This school is getting interesting", Haneul thought and looked again to another limousine. “And who’s that?”, she asked after seeing a long haired guy coming out. He was manly but something on him made her feel weird.

“Yoochun. He’s really calm and shy… But so hot, oh my god… Don’t you think he’s really similar to DBSK’s Micky Yoogwun?”

“And he sings amazingly too”

Haneul looked at the limousine that came later. Both sides were screaming so she got surprised.

“This is Yunho. Even thought he’s from Flower Boys group he is also loved by us because he is really caring and a great friend of Minnie”.

“He also sings. Just like DBSK’s Hyun Ho. All of them sing well, they could form a band!” Yunho went straight to the building. “He doesn’t quite agree with this reception. I can understand him, but it’s a tradition here.”

“Omo, the last car before Changmin oppa!”

Haneul looked at the brunette guy and frowned. “He seems… familiar. Who is him?”

“You don’t even know him? Did you live in another planet? He’s from the same band of Eunhyuk, Junsu’s best friend. Don’t you know Super Junior?”

“Really? It’s because I don’t often listen to kpop.”

“Sacrilege!” – the girls exclaimed.

Haneul looked at him. She really thought he was familiar.

“Kyuhyun oppa!”  the fans screamed and Kyuhyun looked, smiling. He stopped smiling when he spotted Hyeon.

“Omo boy, smile, Kyuhyun’s looking at you!”

"Why does he seem so shocked looking at Hyeon oppa?", Haneul thought.

“YAH, do I have a cute face, is that it?” Hyeon yelled at Kyuhyun. “Do you want to marry me or what?”

Haneul pulled him by the arm. “Don’t say it, people will notice you!”

“Ha… Haneul sshi?” Kyuhyun moved his eyes from Hyeon to her.

“It’s me… but how do you know my name?”

“I… I knew two new people would come so I searched. But, how did that guy next to you enter this high class school?”

“With grades, not with daddy’s money and prestige like you, pretty boy”

“That’s a great complimentKyuhyun ironically smiled and turned nice again. “See you later, Haneul sshi.”

Just like that, he formed a line. Now, Flower Boys fans wanted Hyeon and hated Haneul while Hotness fans wanted Haneul and hated Hyeon. Crazy thing.

“I can’t…. I think I know him” Hyeon mumbled at Haneul.

“He’s famous, oppa. That’s why. I had the same thought, too.”

“No… outside, before, I don’t know. But I’m sure I did.”

They were interrupted by screams again. “Look, it’s Jaejoong oppa”.

Haneul got the chills when she saw him. He was so beautiful! Black hair, tall, pretty face, hot body… and a hard-to-breath smile.

“Is he from your group?” she asked to the fans.

“No, he’s from the other group.  He’s too conceited!”

“He seems like an idol too” she sighed.

“He’s just a model. But it’s DBSK’s Jaehoon cousin. Look, there’s Minnie! Minnie is the most handsome one and he can be really nice!”.

Haneul watched until Changmin get out of the limousine. He seemed nice but his face changed immediately when he saw Jaejoong.

“Oh, no, they came here at the same time. This is not good!”

“What-” Haneul was interrupted by Jaejoong, who turned back and pushed Changmin to the side. In 10 seconds, both groups were fighting.