Bunny Ears

12 Cute Sungmin Antics

It was dark and spooky around the Super Junior’s dorm. Their annual Halloween party was about to start. 

Everyone else had their costumes. Umma and Appa wore couple shirts and played the role of true lovers though we all know they’re not just playing with the role), Heechul copied Hankyung’s outfit on SJM’s SuperGirl MV, Kyuhyun wore a batman outfit. Shindong and Eunhyuk dressed as school nerds saying that they’ve been hoping for a role, Siwon wore a sacristan costume and Hankyung wore a big pumpkin outfit. Donghae wore pajamas, reasoning that IT was his costume (though to Kibum’s point of view: he was too lazy to look for one). Even Kibum was there, wearing a skeleton suit, typical Kibum following dress codes – wear something scary. 

But all of their costume was nothing compared to Sungmin’s. 

“I hope this is fine,” Sungmin muttered behind the door as everyone waited for him to show up. 

“Let’s see.” Leeteuk cheered. 

Sungmin opened the door and stood proudly in front of everyone else. He was not wearing something dramatic and expensive; rather he was wearing quite simple and fluffy pair of bunny ears. 

“Cute.” Kyuhyun breathed as he look at his hyung wearing plain white short, a pink polo shirt with pink bow tie and a white fluffy, long bunny ears.