Not the Marshmallows

12 Cute Sungmin Antics

Shindong and Sungmin would stay up late every Friday no matter what their schedule waits fort because it has been a ritual for the two of them so stay up late on friday nights. They would sneak out their rooms and head straight to the living room to watch a late night movie. Leeteuk would stay dumbfounded about this because this is a totally big secret between the best buds. 

Shindong would provide the food while Sungmin would provide the drinks. Shindong turned the television on and the movie marathon starts. A turn to channel 56 and to a channel god knows where had begun. A movie being watched and finished here and another one will begin in a moment at a channel there. 

Sungmin was done with his set of fish cakes when he realized that Shindong was holding a very familiar bag of sweets. He quirked his eyebrows and tore off his gaze from the television to the transparent bag. 

“Shindong what are you holding?” 

Shindong was about to open the open the plastic bag when Sungmin realized its content. 

“Not the marshmallows!” He baffled ridiculously and Shindong can’t help but apologize, totally forgetting that marshmallows are one of Sungmin’s close friends. The sweet and not to mention little squeak created by the pink loving male left Shindong quite tongue-tied and instead grabbed another bag of chips to feast instead.