Chapter 4

A Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris lift her chin up and said "Lian,don't cry please it's really hurt to seeing you cry. Smile okay??? You look beautiful when you smile.... So smile more for oppa???"  "Mmmm" Lian nod her head.

"So,what do we do now?? It's still early" 

"What about we go to beach? I miss going there with oppa"

"Well, then let's go to the beach"

"Yehet!!! Going to the beach with oppa. Yoohoo"

Kris just chuckle seeing her like that

 

Arriving in the beach, you can see many people in there. Such as play the water,swim,surfing and many more.

"Oppa,let's go buy swimming trunk first. I want to play the water.

"Okay, but don't buy too reavaling *brother protective mode ON*

"Geez...okay okay"

 

So, they go to the nearby store and bought it, then they went to the restroom to change it. Kris is the first one to come out, when he come out and stood in the walls it's like a male god stood in there. Many girls pass Kris will giggle and secretly glance at Kris well who wont when there is a handsome-perfect-ing hot man sttod in there.

A girl with heavy make up and reavaling clothes bravely stood in fronf of him and said "Hey boy, wanna go somewhere from here?*while place her hand on Kris's chest*"

"No,thanks. *yank her hand off harsly*"

"Ouch, playing hard to get huh? Just admit it that you want me. Don't you see it I have perfect big s and many man will die seeing me with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter