Chapter 3

A Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris suddenly grab her hands and pusher her."Uh..Lian, you should leave now I want to continue my bath".  " But, I'm scared to be alone in the bedroom, can I stayed at here?" asked Lian. "But, I'm still showering here" said Kris. "Well you can shower at the bathtub while i'm sitting at here" said her. *Aishhh...bwoya..what am I going to now?* "OK,but promise me you will not see anything"said Kris. "OK no problem, just go shower now I promise I will not see anything" said Lian. 'OK if you said so" said Kris.

While showering Kris heard a sound like a clothes fall off so he went to open the curtain to see it, to his suprise hee found his sister while grab a towel to cover her body. Kris quickly close the curtain and thought *OMG....What is she doing?/why is she ???* the thought of Kris suddenly snapped of it when the curtain opened by Lian. " Oppa, can we shower together?"asked her. "NO!!!"yelled Kris suddenly. "Wae??it's just showe together no big deal at all"said by Lian. "Still, I'm a boy and you're a girl and you know I might not errr~err-..." "What do you errr?" asked her. "Aishhh...just get out from her and we are not shower together and NO BUT"yelled Kris. "Ok.."said Lian dissapointed not knowing why her brothen doesn't let her shower together witrh him. *Pheww..that was really close,what happened to her?why is she like that?and what possesed in her mind??* thought Kris and quickly bath.

End of Kris's POV

That afternoon in the living room, Kris and Lian are sitiing at the sofa watching the TV boredly. Kris just sit at there swith the channel over a channel not knowing what to watch they two when suddenly he switched at the channel, they two tense up and that atmos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter