Flashback

A Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago

A little girl who is now playing at the playground alone is building a sand castle. She happily buiding it,when a bunch of guys came toward her. 

"Hey,little girl what's your name?"asked the first boy. The little girl look at that boy and answered "My name is Lian,and who are U?asked Lian. "My name is Hyun,why don't U play with us?U look alone."said Hyun. Lian glance at him and suddenly answered it "No,I don't want to.Because my mom said don't play with a stranger because it's a bad people"said Lian. "What,U say what?Huh...No one ever rejected me and yet U little girl rejected my offer?"said Hyun and he suddenly pushed her.

Lian who is now lying on the ground is crying because of her knees & her hands are bleeding."Uwaa~"suddenly crying outloud. The boys felt annoying and irritated toward her cries and when Hyun want to came toward her to slap her,a hand suddenly stop him.

Hyun glance toward the boy and asked"Who are U?why are U stopping me?"asked Hyun. The boy glare at Hyun and spoke"My name is Kris and don't U ever to slap this girl"said Kris. "What is it like that huh??"asked Hyun. "Because I'm her brother"said Kris that still glare at Hyun.

Hyun suddenly scare and apologize to Kris and wanted to ran away.When a hand grab his wrist."Not so fast huh,U should apologize to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter