Sequel: A letter for you

To my girlfriend

" Hey, Jongin, will you go with us to the bar tonight?" one of his friends asked as they both finished all the work of the latest project. The project last for almost three months and everyone seems so exhausted that they need something to relax and the bar sound perfect !!! All the single men here are all ready to die for a night like this while the other who got girlfriends already just found that just a so - so situation and they need to keep themselves or else all the girlfriends might end up being the ghosts of their life. The man laughed at the question and shook his head lightly to turn down the amazing offer.

" i can't do that tonight. Got something important to thing to do" he quickly packed up all the files and paper on the papers on the desk while hearing his friends over him because he is like the soul of every party. But lately he has not shown up at all. They don't know the really details of Jongin's story life but they know that something had happened and he hasn't smiled much lately and they are trying their best to cheer him up a little bit. But Jongin doesn't mind them at all, he just wants some more time to relax and get over all the thing in the way that he likes. He just needs to finish some unfinished things at home.

The man walked fastly to his apartment. But someone is standing there, no, exactly it's a girl. A girl? He looked up into his mind and as he remembered well that he hasn't got into anything relationship lately to have a girl mingle around his apartment and at this hour of the day? This hour of the day? He thought for awhile, it has been a long time since the last time that there was a girl who stands in front of his door and wait for him when she didn't have a key even she could go back to her apartment but she jsut stood there and waited. She just like that. He laughed the old good memories and move forward. A girl is holding a cart of fruits in her hand, an unfamiliar face.

" Oh, sorry, who are you waiting for ?" he asked out of blue when the girl turned around.

" Oh, the owner of this apartment? Do you know him?"

" Oh, it's me. Something happened?"

" Oh no. I just moved into the apartment next door and i just want to give you some gift. It's the fruit that my parents plant. They are really good" the girl said in one breath and gave him the cart. The man looked inside and saw some of his favorite fruits. When was the last time that he had gift from some girl if not from that girl. He laughed again when he remember her voice when she nagged him about how rarely he picked some fruit instead of fastfood and ramen to eat.

" I hope we can be good friend and neighbor in the future. I'm Sena"  not until the girl held out her hand till he realized that he has been staring at the cart for the whole time and laughed by himself. The man returned the shake and smiled at the girl.

" I'm Jongin. Nice to meet you" and done, they both got into their  apartment. Ah, he used to get the same home fruit when he first met her like that. She was wearing a cute floral dress and looked around with much happiness. She just got into the university and living by herself for the first time. Everything is just new to her just like that. She can give anyone that beautiful smile of her even for the first time. And he was impressed by that smile. The man countinued his work after putting all the fruit into refrigerator. After his normal routine, he finally settled down for the whole month. The man looked around his apartment, a mess, indeed. Maybe,it's time for him to clean thing up. He looked at the mess in the living room and the whole disks on the floor. All the things that she left behind, a few disks that she likes to watch while waiting for him at his apartment. Has he watched all of it? He did. It's just some kind of his new hobbies. The man sighed one more time and come to the piles of disks on the floor and put them in order and suddenly a disks fells out. And one of the case of it opened. A piece of paper fell out. How has he never noticed that there were a paper inside it? He picked it up and read the writing on it : ' Dummy, go to the closet in your bedroom and open the first draw. I have a secret there for you'

A secret? She has a secret for him? And her way of calling him ' Dummy' sounds so good. The man quickly go into his room and search for what inside that draw. A letter.

' Hey, dummy, you found it? When you found this, maybe i am not here anymore. I moved away. And how long did it take for you to find this? I don't know anymore. It must be a miracle for you to go and see all the disks i left behind. Is it selfish of me to think that at least something for you to remind of me. It must be, right? Sorryyyyyy.... Oppa, you know, i have always dreamt of being the girl that you love for one second but when i heard that you found someone you love. I just found it empty, i guess. EVen i know it for a long time that you don't love me'

No, it's not like that. I love you a lot.

' When you told me that i can be your friend with benifits. I was very happy because at least i have a reason to be with you. And then i confessed again right. You had asked a hundred times why i didn't cry right? I was scared that if i cry, you would leave me right away. So i'm fine just like that. I won't cry, i promised that even i love you so much. I intended to tell you that more and more even everyday till you get sick of it and tell me to shut up. But i don't have the courage to do so. So this is my choice. I will leave you and let you live a good life. We can never be friends again after that break off of our weird relationship. And i think that i could never take that. So thank you for all the things you did for me.

I love you a lot, dummy.

P/s: this is my final confession. I will find someone better than you. Live a good life okay?'

The man hold the letter in his shaking hands and tears started to flow on his cheek. When was the last time he cried? Ah, maybe, last month when he watched her stupid films. He cried and held the letter closer to his heart while mumbling something like : You are the dummy, stupid, always do things as you like. Stupid, i hate you'. And he cried and cried until he fell into the deep sleep.

 

 

" Oh, it's raining. This season " the girl shook her umbrella while running toward at her apartment and crushed into someone who is running down the floor.

" Oh, Jongin- ssi. Where are you going? It's raining and you don't have an umbrella" the girl asked the man who turned around and gave her beautiful smile that made her instantly blush like a tomato. Geeze, this man, how attractive can he be?

" Oh, i forgot to buy some ramen for the dinner and i lost my umbrella somewhere"

" Ah... Then take mine" the girl offered him with a nice smile and they both stared at each other for awhile.

" Oh, thank you. I will returned this to you later"

" Oh no. You can keep it. I got two more at home so......"

" Okay then. I will go first" they both say goodbye and turned to their way but something suddenly strucked at the man. He turned around and look that pety body of her and called out her name.

" Hey, Sena. Would you like to have a coffee with me tomorrow. The coffee shop at the corner has good cake. And thank for the umbrella" The girl turned around with that beautiful smile again and nodded and this time they said goodbye for real.

 

 

" How have you been? Are you still alright? Are you crying again because i am not there? You used to come and see me a lot in my dreams but lately why don't i see you anymore? Are you mad at me? Or are you annoyed that i am doing fine without you? Because it's raining again. And when it rains, i started wondering if you are crying behind those clouds. And i am worried again. Please don't do this to me because i can't see you anymore. You know that i can't easily forget you right?

But i still have to move on. I will go on a date again and maybe love someone else again. But i won't forget you so stop crying babygirl. You are always a crybaby. I won't write more letter for you in the future anymore. Please, don't be mad. Goodbye till i see you.

Until then, just wait a little more for me."

 

Author: Haha,it's just me with some sad feeling and i want the story to have an ending so tada ~~~~~~ Sequel.