The Little Wolf

Backstage Romance

 

Concept: A relationship where you’re both equally obsessed with one another but still respect each other’s space. There is no lack of communication or trust, just lots of love.

 

30th May 2013

 

 

Luhan spent the first month in Korea missing Bixue, reminiscing the precious times they spent as a couple before he left. He then spent the second month, scrolling through his photo gallery, looking at their pictures and when the third month ended, skyping and video call could not longer suffice his thoughts about her. As the debut date draws nearer and practice with the rest of the boys were filled with arguments and fight, he would choose the furthest end of the corner in the dance studio and put his phone on his chest as he closed his eyes.

 

He was physically and emotionally drained. They had to practice for their comeback while juggling with appearance on shows in the various countries. It was exceptionally taxing for him when he had to take medication whenever he takes a flight. It was also not helping when things were not working out in the way he had expected it too. The boys arguing and fighting were the last thing he had expected when they told him that the 12 of them are combining. He thought it would be filled with fun and laughter. Reality is hitting him hard.

 

Taking a look at his phone, he sighed when he saw the time. It was already 3am and Bixue would have slept. As much as he would like to hear her voice to soothe his troubled heart, he could not and it had been a week since he last called her. The time taken to reply one another were getting longer because he had been too busy. Their conversation consisted of mostly them asking each other of their well-being and Luhan telling her he loves her. He could not express it other than saying it, it was really frustrating.

 

“Texting her?” Sehun asked as he took a seat beside Luhan with a dejected face.

 

“She’s asleep.” Luhan put his phone away and patted his shoulder. He knew that the youngest in the group was also burdened by the constant fighting and arguing among them. He would always look for him whenever the others fight, just like now. “Don’t worry, they will be okay after they thrash it out.”

 

“But… we are filming the MV tomorrow and yet..” Sehun’s voice trailed off as they heard Suho raising his voice, trying to calm the rest of the boys down.

 

“Exo will be stronger tomorrow, trust hyung.” Luhan told Sehun confidently.

 

At least he hope he sounded more confident.

 

-

 

On the other side in Beijing, everything stayed the same for Bixue. Nothing changed. Her life went back to how it was when Luhan was not around. She lived alone, went to work alone and occasionaly going out with Guo Jing if she needed someone to accompany her. She would work from home or in the office whenever she likes. Sometimes when she was free, she would go to the park where Luhan and her played football together. She would sit at the same spot and do her sketch.

 

Just like now.

 

She would watch the kids chasing one another in the field while she sketch a beautiful house under the sunset. It felt like how it was 10 years ago when Luhan would play football in the Lu mansion and she would sit by the side and watch him play. She loves him then, she still do but she is afraid of making that love too important because Luhan is always going to leave her. They cannot deny it. He is always going to leave.

 

So the best thing she could do is wait for him. Like now, staying in the place where they once shared beautiful memories all evening, undistracted but today her phone beeped when she was halfway through her drawing.

 

[From: Luhan]

 

Our MV is out!!

 

Upon reading that, Bixue put her pencil down and took out her earphones. She logged into Youtube and watched the MV excitedly. Throughout the music video, she wore a proud but yet gentle smile. Luhan had really improved a lot in the short span of 2 months. He must have put in a lot of effort in his training to look this much like a wolf.

 

[From: Luhan]

 

How is it???

 

[To: Luhan]

 

You are not Xiao Lu anymore. You are Xiao Lang.

 

This time, Bixue received a picture of her little wolf. It was a picture of Luhan with curly blonde hair. He had his teeth out like fangs and he had fur like paws on his hand. He really resembled a wolf but a really adorable wolf.

 

[From: Luhan]

 

Do you like the song?? Is it nice??

 

[To: Luhan]

 

Yes. I love it. It’s really nice. The choreography is really cool too.

 

[From: Luhan]

 

That’s great!! ^^ I was so worried that you would not like it..

 

[From: Luhan]

 

I got to go for rehearsal. Talk to you later. Love you.

 

[To: Luhan]

 

Take care.

 

When Luhan disappeared offline, Bixue opened the photo up once again. She ran her fingers lightly over the screen, over every feature of Luhan.

 

“I really miss you Luhan.”


We are probably reaching another peak before the story ends. Well not so fast but soon maybe? As you all can see, we had reached Wolf debut and that means Luhan would be leaving Exo in a few years time. I haven't really plan till the end yet but I will keep you guys updated. I'm not going to drag this story for too long either. I will try to end it before I fly to Korea. I'm quite worried that I may not have time to write any fics when I'm there. And that would mean 3 months hiatus! I will try my best! 

Just wanna say, my Luhan feels are really strong these days. Omg. It's even stronger than when he was with Exo. Is this even possible gosh.

Enjoy!