Forgetting, Remembering and Repeating

I promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "You stupid jerk!" Clenching the letter to your chest. "I thought I told you to never let me remember you? It's your fault that i'm crying right now, you know. That i'm in so much pain right now." Crying, remembering him. Remembering all of your past memories with him. With Xiumin.

  
  Recalling your memories, you ran as quickly as you can to the place that the both of you frequently went. 


  You headed to the sea, hoping that you can see him. At least, once more. 'Just this time. This, one last time.' 


  Though little did you know, the vow he promised, he never showed up again. Vanishing like nothing. 


 And it broke your heart.


  Once again.


  You head back home, clenched the letter close to you and cried. Though even if you know that crying won't drown your feelings. 

  
  You cried till you fell asleep. And even if you're asleep, tears slept out of your eyes.

 

 

 The next morning you woke up, in bed. Confused as to why were you a mess. And you noticed that you were crying. Having hazy memories, as one of the symptoms of source amnesia. Thinking that everything was a dream, you cleaned everything and threw all of it away.


 Continuing to your usual morning routines.


 Taking a quick shower, eating breakfast and checking your mail.


 And something caught you eye. 

 

  Once again, it was starting all over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter