Memories

I promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were diagnosed with source amnesia three years ago. A sickness that causes you to have an amnesia without severe head injury. 


  Though you forget things quickly, you managed to live a normal life. 


  The morning you woke up, you did your normal morning routines. You took a shower, ate breakfast and checked your mail.


  'Oh, what's this?' You thought as some unusual mail was sent to you. There was no return address nor name to who it was from.


  Curious, you opened the mail and found a picture of a park with a tree, near where you live.


  You decided to ignore it but curiosity got in to you.


  After debating on wether you should go to the park or not, you decided to go.  You searched for the tree, and when you found it, something was telling you to dig at the bark of the tree. And you did.
 

  As you were digging, you felt something. Digging further, you found a box. You opened the box and there was a note and a key. 


  You read the note that said 'go back home and pick your favorite book.' Though you were confused as to why would you have a favorite book when you don't even like reading, you followed.


  You went back to your home and picked a book that was easy to read, because you had no 'favorite book'. The moment you opened the book, there was a note that fell from the book.

  'I knew you would pick this book because it was the easiest one to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter