Notorious

Everything to Give and Nothing to Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Minseok, I'm telling you, this wil be your last warning. One more act of deviancy and you will be expelled from Incheon Academy." The school director, Mrs. Park said. The student he was talking to remained silent. His name is Kim Minseok also known as Xiumin. He was one of the most notorious troublemakers intheir school. He was sent to the director's office after he was caught drinking on the rooftop after classes.

"Why won't you expel me now?" He asked arrogantly. The director sighed.

"Xiumin the teachers and I have witnessed you grow from that shy elementary student into a fine young man. You were such a smart, responsible and obedient kid. I believe that that kid is still in you. We have no idea what on earth happened to you but whatever it is, you need to get over it. Minseok, we can't keep up with this behaviour anymore. You need to straighten up and get your act together." The director said.

"Whatever." Xiumin mumbled as he rolled his eyes andhis gaze landed on the garden outside the window.

"By the way, we got you a tutor, considering your alarming grades." Mr. Park said. "She's just your classmate, Kim Yoojung." He finished.

"What the hell?!" Xiumin cursed.

"Kim Minseok!" The director scolded him.

"Why her? I don't like her." Xiumin protested.

"Well, she was the only one whom we think can handle someone like you." The director said sarcastically.

"Fine." Xiumin muttered as he his heels and headed to the door.

"Minseok, be nice to her." The director said as Xiumin opened the door.

"Alright, alright. I won't her. Gross." He mumbled.

"Aigoo, that kid." Mr. Park sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

YooJung was silently walking in the lobby. She was avoiding other students as much as possible. Whenever she'd come face to face with anyone, she'd try to be friendly and show them her sweet smile. However, everyone just shrugged her off as a weird nerd that nobody likes. Yojung headed to the library to meet her tutee. Mr. Park asked Joy a favor to tutor the most troublesome kid in school. She didn't know if she should be worried that she'll be meeting the most hard-headed boy ever or if she should be feeling honored to be gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter