Zhoumi

I'm Singing in the Rain

when i think of mimi, i see buzzling bees, green planes, soft cushions, loud rants, and endless kui xians and whines. i really thought that mimi gege is someone who's serious and strict, disciplined and mature, unclingy and frank, and workaholic. but the moment i went to china and was paired with him, all i can do was gape at his annoying and funny antics. he really is weird. he's even weirder than yesung hyung. however, i find him quite interesting at times. this man, with long lanky legs, sure knows how to make me feel comfortable. it feels like home and when i'm with him. he helps me relax. he makes me feel comfotable. he even encourages my snarky and wits all the time. he always stays up late just to help me dwell with my homesickness. he would drape an assuring arm or hold my hand and smile brightly (nearly hurting my eyes at that) and i would simply smile back or nod. i can even cry at him and he doesn't seem to mind. he's being a sweet loving hyung, roommate, band mate, and most of all friend.

 

 

 

A/N: the succeeding vignettes would probably just rough writings just like this. i'm terribly down right now with life i don't even know anymore.