Chapter 2

The worst scenario

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY YOONGI <33333

*************

Tiffany locked herself in her room for a few hours. She was so depressed, yet she doesn't want anybody, especially Jess to see her crying. Jess would pinch her till death and literally punch Nichkhun to his death. Angry Jessie is dangerous! But above all, Tiffany still couldn't believe that Nichkhun leave her because of a stupid show. Goddamn it! And her maknae is currently go on that show too. She could be crazy at this moment. Yes, Jung Yonghwa is nice.. And he's seriously likes Seohyun. But what if that happens to Nichkhun, too? She's scared.

 

Wait, she shouldn't be scared, right? Or at least worried. She's no one. Nichkhun is not her boyfriend anymore. While thinking of that, Tiffany could feel that her chest are about to explode from the pain. God, what kind of jerk that making you fall in love with them and then suddenly leave you? Nichkhun. What a bastard, Tiffany thinks.

 

"I think I need a little runaway"

 

***

 

Meanwhile Nichkhun, at the same time…

 

He couldn't believe he actually said that to the woman he loves. But he couldn't do anything. Dongmin is right beside him and after Nichkhun hang up, he smiled in victory. "That was I ask for the past few weeks Nichkhun. It's not that hard, right?" he said tentatively. "Now you can go back to Victoria-ssi. Remember Nichkhun. Act as natural as possible! As if you fall in love with her. You hear me?"

 

Nichkhun weakly nodded and slowly walk to his new 'wife' who has been waiting for him like a half hour now. "Let's go, Victoria-ssi," he said. "We should go back before the director's mad,"

 

"What's up with your face, Nichkhun-ah?"

 

"Me? I'm okay. Just……." he didn't know if he should tell Victoria about Tiffany. Maybe he shouldn't. No, it's not the right time. "I'm a bit tired. yeah, I will be fine,"

 

Victoria smiled a little and shrugged. She patted Nichkhun in the back. "I don't know Khun, but after all this time, you still look a bit uncomfortable with me. Why? Am I annoy you? Or you don't like me because of a certain things? Just tell me," she laughed. "I don't know what your problem is, but maybe I can help you?"

 

He blinked. 'All I need right now is Tiffany Hwang, sorry not sorry. I don't need your advice,' he thinks. But he is a polite man. So he just shake his head and answered "I'm fine, Vic, really. Let's go, we're going to be late for the next shoot,"

 

Nichkhun couldn't think about a thing but Tiffany Hwang for the whole day. He promised himself after this day ends, he will called her mother and ask for her advice on what should he do. He never had the thought of leaving her. Not even once. "Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!" a voice yelled, shocking him.

 

"What is it?"

 

It was the director, Jo Taeyong, looked at him furiously. "You don't seem concentrated today. What happen to you?" he asked, his face does show that he is mad at the man in front of him. "You have something to complained about?"

 

"Yes of course all i wanted is to be with my girl in this show and you give me someone i barely know like what the ?" Nichkhun mumbled quickly. Receiving a confused look from Jo Taeyong. "Don't mumble. I don't like it. Say it clearly,"

 

Nichkhun once again just shake his head. "No, nothing, director Jo. I was just tired. Are we done today? We're going back to Seoul right?"

 

"No. Not yet. You're not giving a one damn sweet talks or looks at Victoria-ssi. We won't be wrapping this up if your mind isn't here, Nichkhun,"

 

"Okay, okay," he sighed. "Give me one more chance, director Jo,"

 

****

 

"Nitchakhun!"

 

"Yeah, mom? Sup?"

 

"Take the first flight to Thailand right now so I myself can kick your !" Nichkhun's mom yelled hysterically on the other line. "What are you thinking? Stephanie is a good girl! You shouldn't hurt her feelings. Y' know, she sounded real sad when I called her earlier. She still forced a laugh and said that you should've had a reason to break your relationship. And explain to me, Nitchakhun Horawetchakhun, what is your damn reason? Are you started to fall in love with your WGM partner? Who's her name, Victoria?"

 

Nichkhun know he's on trouble, when his mom started calling him by his real name and started outraging in Thai. He feel so frustrated. He shouldn't call Tiffany just to break their relationship. He should've call her to said that he miss her so much. Oh my, he started to questioning his choice to be an idol.

 

"Mommy, I'm sorry," said Nichkhun. "I know I don't deserve such an amazing girl like Stephanie. To be honest, I really didn't want to break our relationship, mom. But I have no choice. I didn't want anyone, especially me, to hurt her feelings. You do know that I love her so much,"

 

So, Nichkhun started explaining to his mother about what just happened. It all begins when he was informed that his WGM partner changed from Eunjung to Victoria. And after that, Victoria called him. Inviting him to have a lunch with her. Jang Dongmin, hearing that, almost exploding on happiness. He thought some scandal could increase Nichkhun's popularity rating. His manager is taking his phone, so that he couldn't contact his girlfriend. Victoria is a pretty girl, yes. He has met her a few times, but she won't make Nichkhun feels butterfly in his stomach. But when he thinking about Tiffany, slowly he could feel a bit comfortable with her. What he don't like the most is, some of the fans suspected that he was the one asked her to join the show with him. Nichkhun was real mad that time. Jeez, he'll ask Tiffany if he could. But he secretly hoped that Tiffany didn't see that news. Anyway, the girl always called him and texted him whenever she can, because Dongmin said so. He then go to Busan to wrap up his WGM show, suddenly one day Dongmin, who had lost his mind, called Tiffany and she was so furious. That crazy man ask Nichkhun himself to break their relationship, or the public will released their dating news, which will make WGM's rating decreased, so as 2PM and SNSD's popularity. Nichkhun don't want that, so he did what his manager order him to do, after all Dongmin promised that he would give Nichkhun's phone back. And guess what? She read that news! What a surprise! And yet he can't tell Victoria about Tiffany, because Dongmin said so.

 

He promised himself to fire that dog poop right away after he finishes WGM.

 

"Nitchakhun,"

 

"Yes, mom?"

 

"I was serious about that,"

 

"About what?"

 

"Take the first flight to Thailand right now. I love you so much, but i can make all Yanin, Cheeren and Nichan to kick you all together,"

 

Nichkhun laughed literally for the first time. He had laughed in front of the camera, but he has to faked it, unfortunately. "Mom, I'm going to call her right now. There's no way she could forgive me right away, but I gotta try, right?" asked Nichkhun. His mom hummed. "What are you waiting for, then? Bye!"

 

He smiled, feel a lot lighter after hearing his mom's words. He dialed Tiffany Hwang's number which he had remembered this past 2 years. She obviously didn't pick up the phone. 

 

Nichkhun take a look at a pink bracelet that she gave him, just for fun. But he wear it anyway. He even didn't take it off when he was shooting the first episode, when he was acting that he didn't know who his new wife was. If Tiffany watched it, she would saw them. Nichkhun thoughts. But she won't watched it, not even think about it. 

 

It's okay, there's still tomorrow to try harder. Or maybe today? "Dongmin-hyung? I'm really free after this, right?"

 

***

 

He is ready.

 

Yesterday, after the shoot, he has bought a couple necklace for both of them. The one that he bought for himself has been on his neck, of course. Before coming here, he has called Jessica. He explained the situation to her. And Jessica understands, she said she will tried to explain to her. He have bought Tiffany a pink roses and a strawberry baskin-robins ice cream as well. He is standing in front of SNSD's dorm. Tiffany didn't pick up her phone, so he thinks that he would give her a little surprise. He ringing the bell and tried to called Jessica. But she didn't pick up either. What are these girls doing? Are they all busy?

 

Finally someone seemed to running from the inside. It's Sunny who opened the door, her face are unreadable. Despite the fact that she is pouted and seriously looks upset at Nichkhun, he still smile at him. "Annyeong, Sunkyu-ah. Where is she? I called her like one hundred times and-"

 

"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?"

 

Nichkhun blinked. He know if she was upset, but, "Wow, no need to shout, Sun. I just want to meet her. Y' know, clearing things up…" he said, sounded guilty. He seemed like in a very serious trouble. Because, hell, Everybody Love Stephanie. "Please, I want to apologize to her right away-"

 

"She isn't here! And you know what, I won't tell you where Miyoung is, Khun!" she said furiously. "You've made her locked herself in her room for only-God-knows hours. And after that, one hour ago, she suddenly ask Jess and Henry to accompany her to the club you guys used to come," Sunny didn't seem to realize what did she said just now. But when she saw Nichkhun smiled brightly and give the ice cream to Sunny, she curses her stupidness. "OH MY, MIYOUNG WILL KILL ME!!!!" she shouted. 

 

'Maybe not,' Nichkhun thoughts and smiled. 'I will be the one that get killed today'

 

It wasn't take too long until he reached the club, but the problem is now finding Tiffany. Funnily, it didn't take long either. Because when he's ready to finding her, Jessica, half running to him, a very mad expression on her face, punching his shoulder that didn't holding a flowers. "Jerkie, where have you been? God, I'm so mad at you!" Jessica nagging in English, like they always do. "Why did you guys broke up? Me and Taec just started shipping you two! AH!! By the way, Taec is there too, ready to take you to the hell with those damn flowers. Thank me that I already booked a private room and tequila, so that Miss Hwang are there to split out her deepest sadness. Nic, you surely a trash,"

 

"Jessie, I love you, really, thanks to bringing her here and right now, I really want to meet her. So, you want to bring me to where my princess are, right?"

 

"Okay. But don't forget to cover your face so I won't get upset and punch you so hard you could die,"

 

"I'm don't mind dying when Miss Hwang is there beside me," he chuckled. Jessica cringed, she can't believe this is the man who had been her bestfriend for a few years now. "Nic, to be very honest, I really want to throw you from the highest floor of SM building right now. I'm serious. Oh, that's the broken hearted girl," she pointed at Tiffany who was crying in Henry's shoulder. "Anyway, I have tried to explain everything but I don't think she hears me, she drinks tequila like she was Jason Derulo or something, Jesus,"

 

Nichkhun once again laughed a little. "You know Jess, sometimes you can be really funny. Now, can I believe in myself that you won't harm this beautiful roses so I can go to my girl,"

 

Tiffany, who feels a little bit drunk, didn't expected her boyfriend arrivals. She thought that she was having a hallucination. "Hey, Henry-ah. I think I have drink too much tequila, don't you think? I'm seeing Khunnie right now. He should've been in his wife's arm, right? He shouldn't be here.. Not after he broke up with me.. God, I'm so pathetic," she mumbled while holding her head. A loud pang is hitting Nichkhun's heart. He never felt so guilty in all of his life. He quickly walked to his girlfriend and hugged her tightly, like he never want to leave her anymore. "Hey, Henry Lau. Now i felt that Khunnie's hugging me. Wow, the hallucination game is strooong…"

 

"Silly girl," Henry hollered. "Nichkhun is really here and literally hugging you right now, Excuse me, I need to search a girlfriend,"

 

"Huh?" she push Nichkhun as strong as she can. "The are you doing here?"

 

"Babygirl, I want to apologize for what I've did all this time. I really did wrong. I just don't want to hurt you. It's all Dongmin's fault. He is a dog poop. I will tell Taec to fire him right when he's reaching home," Taecyeon, who was there too, snorted with Nichkhun's words. But he ignore him and start wrapping his hand over Jessica's waist. "I love you so much, baby, I don't think I can show a smiling face anymore if you can't forgive me. And oh, you're not hallucinating. It's really me, Nichkhun,"

 

Tiffany said nothing. He still hugged her tightly, hoped that she's awake from her drunkenness. "Hey," she said.

 

"Yes, yes, baby? What is it?"

 

"I can't breathe. You hugged me like I was your teddy bear when you have a bad dream. Do you want to kill me?" She paused. "Goddamn, I miss you like crazy"

 

"Oh my God, Stephanie, I love you so much,"

 

****

 

26 June 2010

 

"Hey, Miyoung-ah, are you sure?" Taeyeon asked. "We all know how jealousy you are. Just ask Hyo,"

 

"That's right! I bet you're going to cry in like, two seconds,"

 

"It's just the first episode. What could go wrong? He shouldn't kiss her right in the first episode. Besides," Tiffany smiled at her necklace. "I believe in him. It's just an acting, for the fans' entertaiment,"

 

"Whatever you say, 'Princess'," Yuri teased. 

 

Today is the day when the first WGM episode aired. And they have got back together. The day after he apologized, he immediately called Victoria and tell her everything. He said sorry to her too because he doesn't believe him. What a surprise, Victoria currently dating Shim Changmin too. Wow. And then, Victoria said, they should have acted well if they want the fans entertained. Nichkhun tried the hardest to always imagine Tiffany's face.

 

And things go back to the place they were.

 

Tiffany's ready, she sits in front of the TV with the three. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri. Tiffany should admit that Nichkhun's really good at this. Maybe he should be an actor. That time, she just recognized something. "Hey, isn't that my bracelet?"

 

Nichkhun seemed so awkward at first, but after the 'first meeting' he acted like a pro. His shy smile, sweet talks and everything. It's making Tiffany feel a little bit jealous with Victoria. "I was right. She's crying like, twenty minutes after the show," Hyoyeon said. "Don't worry, Miyoung. It was all an acting. YOU HAVE TO BE A STRONG WOMAN!" she yelled the last words, making Tiffany shocked.

 

"What a crybaby, you are," Yuri said, playing with her phone. "Hey? Nichkhun? Come here, Miyoung is sad because she's jealous of Vic Eonnie. Oh? Yeah? You're outside? Good."

 

"Hello everyone!" he shouted, a little bit too excited. Nichkhun bring someone with him. Minho, who is currently Yuri's boyfriend. "Accidentally met him in the outside, Yul!"

 

"Heeeey, pretty girll, don't cry over a crappy show, see, I bought you another present," Nichkhun said jokingly and kissed her tears. 

 

Nichkhun take out a box of bracelet and it looked so beautiful. It was infinity bracelet.

 

"I hope, we won't break up again, gosh, it was the stupidest thing i've ever done after agreed to join WGM," Nichkhun said, making Tiffany giggled and hug him tightly. "I know. You silly boy, don't ever do that again,"

 

"I won't," he leaned for a kiss.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon furiously said. "Don't make out here, please respect me and Hyoyeon, you idiots," 

 

****

A/N: Thanks everyone you've read this story. I myself hate this ty storyline. But you read it anyway.

THANKYOU SO MUCH. MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD. May the odds be ever in your favor.

LOVE, jeongheessi <3