Chapter 1

The worst scenario

April 12th, 2009

It was their first date. Nichkhun couldn't feel any happier. Like, finally. 

Well, to be very honest, it wasn't their first date afterall, but one week ago, Nichkhun just confessed to her and she accepted! So, it's like their first date after they agreed to start a relationship. Although she was feeling a bit worried about the public, but who cares. The most important thing right now is that she, Tiffany Hwang, is finally Nichkhun Horvejkul's girlfriend.

Nichkhun's probably 20 years old, but he has knew it since the first time he met her that she was the one. She was the prettiest girl alive, literally. It has been 2 years that Nichkhun waited for the girl. She is the only one that Nichkhun like to talk about everything, not worried about a thing and he's always feel excited whenever she was around. That is love. He can feel it. Despite the fact that they were both idols, Nichkhun was so in love with her. Madly in love. But deep down, he secretly hope that nobody knows about this relationship. Because, hell, her popularity might be drown and it was his mistake. He didn't want that.

That's why, in this date, Nichkhun decided that they will go into the cinema in separate time. He will buy the ticket and go into the cinema first, then Tiffany come in after him. They would watch a movie called Breaking Upwards, in the midnight so the public wouldn't recognize them. He sincerely hope that this date went well. 

"Hey, are you ready? I'm inside already," he ask her on the phone. Nichkhun has arrived in the cinema and the big scene has showed another film ads. He's alone, and not much people inside. "I think you can go in now. Don't forget to disguise. I'm on 7B. Don't worry, our line has just the two of is and one couple inside. Come, hon,"

"Okay," she answered.

Wow, the firework inside Nichkhun's body explode again.

***

"Hey, Khunnie," someone with such beautiful voice called him. It's the girl of his dream, standing there, bringing popcorn and strawberry soda. He's smiling brightly, and she sits beside him. "Sorry I'm late, have some technical problem back there,"

"It's okay," Nichkhun says. "As long as you're here already, that's perfect for me,"

He could see the other was blushing with his sweet words. Nichkhun known as the cheesiest man alive, of course he's good with sweet words, making the girls melted. Tiffany put her head on his shoulder, while Nichkhun's hand is above her shoulder. 

The whole movie was incredible. Like 'that' kind of incredible. They were cuddling all the time. And the good things was nobody recognized them as 2PM Nichkhun and Girls' Generation Tiffany.

As the day changed, the words 'I love you', hugs and kisses has colored their date. "Honey," he called her. They were resting in a small café, which still open until this late night. She hummed cutely. It seems like Tiffany feel a little bit sleepy. Nichkhun take a peek at her beautiful face, he's smiling, adored her. God, he feels so lucky. 

"You know that I will start shooting WGM in a few weeks right?" He ask her. "With Eunjung,"

Tiffany nodded. She has no problem with the fact that Khunnie will be having a virtual marriage with Eunjung, one of her friends since she's was just a trainee. Tiffany has known her since forever, there's no way she would take a chance on Nichkhun. "I have no problem with that," she answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you do know that she's one of my friend,"

"And you do believe that I won't take a chance on her?"

"Yes,"

"God, I love you so much,"

***

Nichkhun holding on the wall, his head feels so heavy. Tiffany's going to be crazy mad hearing this news. 

But she's not mad when she hears me going on WGM, he thought. Nichkhun shook his head. This is different. Nichkhun was just informed that his WGM partner changed, without his permission. 

Oh, look, his phone's ringing, guess who it could be?

"Hello? Nichkhun?"

"Oh? Yeah? Hey,"

"I guess that you've heard that I will be your new partner in We Got Married, replacing Eunjung. You don't mind, right? I've just signing the contract today," someone over the phone said. "Nichkhun-ssi, we should known each other well by now, so that we could build a good chemistry and give the fans a good show. How about it?"

Nichkhun surely feels that he's drunk and couldn't do anything about it. So he's just nodding his head continously. "Yes, yes, okay, Victoria,"

***

Tiffany swinging her phone. She started to feel worried about her boyfriend. This past 3 days he hasn't been contacting her at all, and when she ask Taecyeon, he said that Nichkhun was on trip. He didn't tell Tiffany at all! How could that happen?!

To kills her boredom, she borrowed Taeyeon's computer and started browsing the internet. So many gossips around, she laughs at some of them, because they were riddiculous. But she stopped at one point. Her eyes went bigger, because Tiffany couldn't believe what did she just read.

Breaking: 2PM Nichkhun ask f(x) Victoria to be his WGM partner, replacing T-ara Eunjung. What do you think about them?

"Oh?"

Tiffany wasn't crazy mad. She was furious.

***

"What? Tiffany, you're kidding me. He hasn't been calling you for 1 month? Are he crazy? God, I will be calling FBI to track that down and then I myself would go to his hidden place and punch him in the stomach!"

"Henry, jeez, calm down,"

It's true, Tiffany hasn't received a one single call from her boyfriend since one month ago. Tiffany couldn't say that she was worried anymore. More like she needed his explanation. Otherwise, she still love him very much. "Hen, I really miss him," she whined in English. "I want to see him so bad,"

"God, you're stupid,"

"Oh, Hen, I think I got another call, talk to you later," she quickly said and hang up before Henry could say a thing. Tiffany freeze, because finally, that Nichkhun finally called him!! She didn't know why did she feels so excited, but she should keep talking in a cold tone to him. Afterall, she was mad. So mad. Why didn't Nichkhun, who is my boyfriend, who admitted has waiting for me in 2 years straight, suddenly dissapeared and didn't give a about me? What a bull. "Yea?" Tiffany answered the phone. Finally...

"Tiffany? It's Dongmin," Tiffany sighed. It's not him. Dongmin is 2PM's manager. "I want you to understand that Nichkhun can't communicate to you at this moment. So, please stop calling him. It's getting annoying. Thanks a lot. And oh, you've heard, right? He's getting married,"

Tiffany couldn't be more angry than this. She has a million questions that have to be asked to Nichkhun. Why did you suddenly gone? Why did you ask her to be your partner, God, who am I, a statue? Why didn't you ask me to be your partner? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE? "You know what, Dongmin-oppa," she calmly said in English. She did know that the manager has no idea what is she's talking about. Koreans, they never learned other's language. "He's just virtually married! It will be just an acting. And oh! Last but not least, you. Hoped that you'll burn in hell! Bye!"

"What the hell are you sa-"

She hung up. All she wanted was a good news, coming from Nichkhun's mouth, saying that the news are all lies. Saying that he loves her so much he could die for her. Saying that he will marry her someday. But what did she receive? She's got called annoying by a piece of trash. Tiffany knew that she didn't like Dongmin from the moment she met him. While she was trying her best to hold back her tears, her phone ring for the second time. It was Nichkhun's number again. God, Dongmin surely curious about what did Tiffany said to him earlier.

"What did you want now? My God, Jesus, you're so annoying yet you calling me one!"

"Tiff? It's me,"

"Oh, Khunnie," She was embarrassed. This is all that dog poop's fault. Tiffany wanted to hold her questions. But, who cares. He's her boyfriend afterall! "Where have you been all this time?"

"I've been on a trip,"

"That's all? And why didn't you tell me, may I ask?"

She could hear that the other sighed heavily. "Tiff, I'm very sorry," he weakly said. "But I have to break up with you,"

Tiffany was dumbfounded. What? He was kidding, right? "Tiffany, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I can't continue our relationship.I'm getting married in a few weeks and I didn't want my wife to be jealous of you. Afterall, I didn't want you to get hurt. You hear me, Tiffany?"

"Why did you all taking this marriage so seriously? It's just-"

"Oh, I gotta go, Tiff, and I'm very sorry. I hoped that you wait for me to explain all of this. Okay? I love you so much, really,"

Tiffany couldn't hold back anymore. She was broken. Very broken. 

Even strawberries ice cream, even all those pink things in the world, couldn't make her happy right now. 

*******

 

That's it for chapter 1!!!! Just one more chapter. I hoped that you guys enjoyed this story. And please wait patiently for me to updated my other stories :) 

Thanks for always reading my stories and give me support.

I'm such in a mental breakdown rn, so i'm sorry if the story has so much typos on it you could make a novels about it and the storylines is full of crap.

Love you guys xxxxxxxx