Chapter 2

Santa Hunters!

* * * * *

 

Before they knew it, Christmas Eve had already arrived  - but the atmosphere was more befitting for Halloween.

Donghae and Eunhyuk wore ridiculous party hats and were, as per usual, making complete idiots out of themselves. However, they didn’t quite manage to erase the feeling of unease that plagued the dorm.

“Okay, that does it!” Henry suddenly exclaimed. Super Junior was supposed to be having fun today – not sit around and bite their nails, shuddering at the thought of a super-human saseng fan. “I didn’t come here to sulk and be scared! I’m gonna find that “Double Santa” person, and then we can really celebrate!”

Somehow, everyone seemed to be waiting for somebody else to say that. A collective sigh of relief echoed though the room.

“All right,” Leeteuk unexpectedly agreed, “but there’s no way you’re going alone.”

“Of course not. Duh.” replied Heechul, standing up from the couch. “I wanna slap that crazy saseng – oh, and thank them for last year’s makeup set, too. It was pretty.”

Almost instantly, Zhou Mi jumped up as well. “I’m going too.” He didn’t say why.

At exactly the same time, Eunhyuk and Donghae grinned, joining the “Santa hunting” group that was slowly begging to form.

Somehow, everyone looked to Kyuhyun. Because it was such a ridiculous idea, Kyuhyun was expected to join. However, he shook his head.

“I’m waiting for Yesung hyung.” Perhaps it was the Christmas lights, but Kyuhyun’s cheeks looked flushed. “Bet he got lost on the way to his own dorm again, what an idiot.”

“Let’s go!” urged Henry impatiently, before sprinting out of the room and down the long hallway. The three other members struggled to keep up.

But who could blame Henry? He was anxious to meet Santa.

 

* * * * *