Epilogue : Valentines (Part 1)

New Year, New Relationships

"I hate this" Heerin exclaimed while walking back to her place. Once inside, she let out a growl and added "I don't get this chocolate thing. I'm sorry, Korea but every year I go out wanting to treat myself to good chocolates and all I'm left with are the ones that are all crushed up and/or the icky ones" she said. "You okay?" Jooyoung asked, coming down the stairs, all dressed up "You look like you just fought your way out of a cell or something" she added
"I wanted to get chocolates for you and me and here I am, chocolate-less, tired and irritated"
"Because?"
"Because… The good ones were already out of stock, mushed and were all squished up from the people who happen to go to the super at 8am"
"Heerin, it's valentines day. We all know it's the chocolate season here"
"4 years I've been here and I still can't wrap my mind around it" she said. Just noticing that Jooyoung was all dressed up, she asked "Whoa. Where are you going?" 
"Work... I have a drama to shoot" Jooyoung said, getting her keys, phone, script and tumbler in her bag; she looked up at Heerin and said "You want to come with?" 
"Where?"
"Hongdae… I'll just drop by since I have to write the last episodes. I'll just be giving the producers my script plus I want to see the actors and I might shoot a cameo"
"Ahh… I'd have to pass on Hongdae, I hate seeing couples out on the street all sweet and stuff" She said, now sitting on the couch and looking for the remote
"Don't you and Eunhyuk have plans?" Jooyoung asked, heading to the door
"No idea. He hasn't called me yet. You and Dongwook?"
"He's gonna be on set later for our then we might eat dinner out"
"Good for you then… have fun!" She said and Jooyoung went on her way to set.

After Jooyoung left, Heerin entertained herself by watching Anime, Dramas and Movies that she have missed or not have seen. Her phone suddenly rang, she saw who the caller is and she just kept it ringing; it rang again and it was the same caller and this time she answered it. 
"Hello" she said
"Hey Cupcake"
"You called?" she said, deadpanned
"Is everything okay?" Eunhyuk asked
"Oh yeah" Heerin propped up "I'm very happy here, all alone in my pad on valentines day while my roommate slash best friend is in Hongdae all romantic and lovey dovey. So yeah I'm 'okay'" she added, furious
"Uhm… Do you want to eat dinner with me tonight?" Eunhyuk asked
"I TOLD YOU. I'M OKAY!" she shouted at the phone and hung up. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and continued her watching spree.

Eunhyuk was a little bewildered, he had no idea what just happened to Heerin. "Was she mad because I didn't had any plans?" he asked himself. He spaced out for a second and then reached speed dial #1.
"Hello?" the voice said, almost out of breath
"Hae? Are you okay? Were you doing anything?"
"I'm good… I uhm… no... I just finished… why?" He said, catching his breath in between.
"It's about Heerin"
"What about Heerin?" Hae said
"What happened to Heerin" another voice then said, also catching its breath.
"Is that… Dara??" 
"Yeah, Hang on I'm putting you on speaker phone" Donghae said and then added "Okay"
"Hi... Did I interrupt something?"
"No" they both said in unison
"Your timing is impeccable" Dara replied "Now, what about Heerin?"
"Well, she was furious when I called her just now… I don't even know why. She told me that she's okay but she's mad about Jooyoo being in Hongdae with Dongwook" he said
"Hyukkie, please tell me you didn't ask her to dinner after…"
"I did. I asked if she wanted to have dinner with me but she ended up shouting at me and ending our conversation"
"Oh dear… Eunhyuk-ah. Did you have plans? Remember, Heerin isn't originally from Korea. She won't give you chocolates unlike your other ladies" Dara spoke
"I don't have other ladies, I don't do that anymore. Heerin is my only one now. Well I didn't have one originally, made up a dinner one when she mentioned it. I tried calling her again but she won't take my calls" defending himself
"Look, you won't get her by just calling her. Since she's at home and Jooyoo isn't there, why don't you grab the opportunity? Buy food and watch a movie with her" Donghae said  "or you two can drink wine and have a meat and cheese platter" Dara added.
"Okay… Thanks. Sorry again for interrupting"
"Good Luck!" They said and hung up.

Jooyoung arrived on set and she was welcomed by everybody and surprisingly, Chaerin, Bom and Henry were there. "Hey guys, what are you all doing here?"
"We came to see you in action!" Chaerin said, Henry then gave her a bouquet of flowers and Bom gave her a big hug. "Thank you!" she replied. 
"You're welcome" A voice then spoke up. She turned and Dongwook was standing behind her. "Congratulations on your drama, Writer Lee" he added
"You told me you were going to be late" she said, turning to face him
"Sorry sweetie, I gotta do what I gotta do..." he smiled "and Happy Valentines" whispering the words so softly so that only the two of them can hear. 
The director then called for her and Dongwook; It's time for their scene; Dongwook will be playing a good friend of the male lead and the two will run into each other in a coffee shop; He then asks if he could sit with him, they talk and then Jooyoung appears, sees and goes to sit beside Dongwook and he introduces her to him as his girlfriend, they act sweet and the lead eventually leaves. The director specifically told Jooyoung to "not be nervous and just act naturally". They had a dry run and then shot the first take; when she saw Dongwook, he stood up, planted a kiss on her cheek, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said his line "Oh, Taejun-ah! This is my girlfriend"

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Jooyoung said and bowed. The lead bowed as well and they all sat. The exchange of lines went on and they succeeded after just one take. The director complimented her acting and she gave her new script just before they left with Henry, Chaerin and Bom.

A knock was heard in the midst of all the shouts and screams from the TV. When Heerin paused her anime and answered the door, she was pushed back in before having an opportunity to ask who the person is.
"Excuse me!" she said, closing the door
"I'm sorry" he said, turning and facing Heerin. She crossed her arms, trying to look angry but mainly because she doesn't have a bra. She acted naturally and said "For what?" 
"For everything, I forgot that valentines is different for you"
"You're forgiven. Now, out!" She said
"Cupcake…" he said, walking to her and grabbing both her arms "C'mon, I want to spend at least half of this day with you." he added before giving her a hug. It felt weird since her hands are still crossed.
"I want to be alone, now go!" she shouted but he didn't move an inch "I swear, if you do much as take a step toward me, I am going to scream at the top of my lungs and call for help" she threatened but he took a step and ran to her, crushing his lips onto her before the said scream escaped her lips.

He took possession of her wrists and strode till they reached a wall for him to pin her on to. Heerin tried so hard not to kiss back but he was biting her lower lip and pushing in his tongue for him to taste her apple flavoured cavern. When she finally surrendered, Eunhyuk took over and she could taste his strawberry flavour just from his cavern as well. He pressed himself against her and their eyes met for a brief moment, blinking when he realized that something is a little off; Heerin's red cheek were now fifty shades darker than before as she thought "Please say you want to go, My mind is going crazy here. I'm alone, We're alone and I'm not wearing a bra. Please say you're going to leave."
"Uhm… cupcake?"
"Y…yeah?" she stuttered
"You're uhm…" he said, releasing Heerin from his grasp, taking a few steps back and looking directly at Heerin's chest area. "…different today. Something's wrong. Are you okay?" 
Heerin's mind is going crazy "Oh crap! He noticed!! He noticed!!" she thought "Yeah... I uhm… PMS, I guess." she lied "Sorry, I can't stop the hormones from hormoning and all that" letting out a fake laugh "Hence the temper and the emotions… sorry"
"Oh uhm… No, it's uhm… It's fine… I'm sorry too for not really acting like a boyfriend, especially now. If you… if you want to be alone then I can come back tomorrow when you're feeling better" he said, touching his nape and looking around.
"Think Heerin, think.. do you want him now or what?" she thought "I…" she started but she was cut off by a ring.
"Hello?" he said, followed by an "Yeah. Okay. I'll be right there".
"I gotta go... Manager called for me. I'll see you tomorrow" he finally said, planting a kiss on her cheek and letting himself out the door. Heerin froze where she stood, she exhaled and said "I want him now but I guess I won't get it" going back to her couch and her TV marathon.