Announcements

New Year, New Relationships

It's the 30th of December and Jooyoung, Henry, Dongwook and Heerin are running around the supermarket trying to get everything they need. Henry and Jooyoung had their own copies of their list for the groceries and they have their partners in crime to help them with the shopping. Jooyoung promised to pitch in with the expenses since she went over budget. Dongwook was a nice assistant with helping Jooyoung, he was the one who reached into the top shelves where she can't reach. The four met up a few minutes later at the cashier and they waited for their turn, the couples were in their own world. Henry was giving water to Chaerin and checking if she's okay and Dongwook pulled Jooyoung closer so she could lean on him. When it was their turn, the two men worked their muscles and didn't let the girls lift a finger, they loaded their items and carried the bags to Dongwook's car and then assisted their women to settle in. Jooyoung sat on the passengers' seat and Chaerin and Henry sat at the back.

They then head back to Jooyoung's place and put all the groceries in their proper place. The others then chipped in to help the others with the decorations so they'd finish up a little early. Once all the decorations are set, Dara then called everybody's attention "Guys and Girls!" she shouted and everybody looked to her "I have an announcement to make" she then continued, raising her hand with a ring on it "Hae and I are getting married" she said. The girls screamed at the top of their lungs and they ran to where Dara is; congratulating her, hugging her and checking out her ring. They guys gave Donghae a pat on the shoulder, congratulating him as well. "When did this happen?" Chaerin asked Dara
"Well... " she started and then told them the whole story; How Donghae played I Love You on guitar while she was settled in her arms, how he knelt and proposed and how she said 'yes' to him. "That's so sweet of you, oppa" Jooyoung said to Donghae, he smiled at her and said "Thanks, Jooyoo". To celebrate the new milestone, Donghae ordered pizza for them eat whilst they acknowledge the engagement; Heerin then cleared and said "Jooyooung - ah, don't you have something to tell everybody?" facing Jooyoung. Dongwook was smiling at Jooyoung, he that that shy smile that Jooyoung loves. She smiled back at him and then reached for his hand under the table, he intertwined his fingers with hers and then they scooted near each other. "Actually" Jooyoung started "I kinda am dating, I don't know if that counts as a celebration but... yeah"
"Who is it?" Dara said, blinking
"Yeah Jooyoung-ah... Who asked you out?" Henry asked. Dongwook looked at Jooyoung who was grinning from ear to ear before saying "I did" to everybody. Dongwook then tried to look at the others faces, see their reactions but was really shy that all he did was lower his head and bite his lower lip.

After a few hours, the others then started to go leave and head some since they'll still see each other the next day. Heerin then saw Eunhyuk out. "I'll see you tomorrow"
"Yeah, was a little shocked when you called me earlier today. I thought the party was today" he said, tucking her hair back
"Well, we kinda changed the plans. Plus, I didn't really require you to go, I only asked"
"I know, but I promised you I'll help you decorate" he said, smiling
"Thanks Sweetie" Heerin said, touching his arm
"Oh so, are we doing nicknames now?" he said, grinning
"Just go home, it's already late" she said, letting out a laugh. Eunhyuk smiled at her as well, he kissed her on the cheek before saying "I'll see you tomorrow"
"Okay, Take Care on the way... Drive Safely." she said before he walked to his car and drove away. Once inside, Heerin saw Dongwook and Jooyoung talking very seriously. 

When she told them that she'll see Eunhyuk off, Jooyoung posted a question to Dongwook about their 'dating' status "Are you really sure about this?" she asked before continuing with "It's not that I don't like this... It's just that I'm real worried for you."
"I'm worried for you as well, Honey" he said. He was the one who initiated that they start having nicknames or terms of endearment, although Jooyoung still is a little hesitant about it since they only started dating like 3 days ago. "I have seen what female fans can do and I think it's safe to say that I'm more worried for you than you are for me" he added. But before Jooyoung could reply, they heard footsteps; Heerin is back. "Okay" Jooyoung said instead.
"Okay" he replied before looking at his watch. 
"Do you have to be somewhere?" she asked
"Yeah... I have to go meet someone before I head home"
"I'll see you tomorrow, then" Jooyoung said. She stood up and so did Dongwook; She walked with him to the door and there he said his goodbye "I'll call you when I get home" he said before stepping out the door. Jooyoung followed him out and they stood there for a few seconds before she said "Okay. Drive Safely". He smiled at her and was about to go before she stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on his cheek before saying "Take Care" and running back in the house. Dongwook froze and was trying to absorb what happened. He put his hand on the cheek that she kissed and smiled, he looked at the house before nodding to himself and walking to his car.

Jooyoung came back in, blushing and was smiling from ear to ear. She was biting her lower lip trying so hard not to show her feelings. Heerin saw her best friend and asked "What happened to you? You look like you're going to blow up any minute and I think your cheeks are going to rip"
"I uhm... I kinda..." she said, Heerin wasn't able to hear the rest
"You what?"
"I kissed Dongwook oppa" She then said
"YOU DID WHAT?" Heerin said, standing up and walking to her friend
"I kissed him" Jooyoung said, burying her face under her hands. Heerin patted Jooyoung on the shoulder "You brave brave woman" she added
"Thanks but it's not like you haven't kissed Eunhyuk oppa, It's super obvious that you two are dating" Jooyoung said, looking at her friend. Heerin was speechless, she didn't know what to say. "Come on, I know you. I know you better than anyone else. I know if you're hiding something from me." she added. 
"Jooyoung-ah" 
"How long?" 
"Have we been dating?" Heerin asked and her friend nodded "About a month?" she then added
"I'm so happy for you!" Jooyoung then said and pulled Heerin in for a hug 
"I'm happy for you too! Finally you and Dongwook oppa are going out!" Heerin said
"When are you gonna tell everyone about you and Eunhyuk Oppa?" Jooyoung asked after releasing Heerin 
"Tomorrow. I'm making it official but Eunhyuk doesn't know yet" Heerin said before grinning at her friend. Jooyoung took her in for a hug again and Heerin hugged her friend back. Heerin then took a deep breath and thought "How the hell am I going to tell everybody that we're dating without me passing out. I'm not really a fan of attention".


A/N : Second to the last chapter :) I still don't know when I'll be able to update but I hope to do it before this month ends because I have a lot of fics to update. I'm writing a ChaeRy fic as well. ^^v and I'm thinking of doing a valentine fic as well but I don't know who it'll star. I'm not a fan of valentine fics though because I do think that it's overrated to "date" on the most romantic day of the year. I find it more romantic when It's not valentines day. Anyway, that's just me.