Party

New Year, New Relationships

It's party day and everyone is pretty much relaxed. Heerin and Jooyoung are enjoying their morning so far; Heerin made hot chocolate and Jooyoung made pancakes, they also cooked up some bacon and then they sat on the couch, the TV and just chilled. By noon, Jooyoung prepared everything she needed for tonight, she got all of the things chopped and precooked so she won't be too busy when the party starts. Heerin put all of the drinks in the chiller and then went Jooyoung went to the supermarket to run and get ice cream for their dessert, she also got a bottle of chocolate syrup and strawberry in case anyone wants to drizzle their way to the new year. When Jooyoung came back, the house was clean and sparkly, except for the kitchen; The table is covered with a nice tablecloth, candles were there, the decors were alright, the table for Donghae's speakers are set and the house smelled great.

Donghae woke up without Dara, she insisted on sleeping at the dorm so she won't be able to bother Donghae since he had a lot of cleaning and fixing. He took out the speakers that he's going to bring to the party and settled it on the table; he got himself a cup of coffee and toast, he got his tools; he set all of them on the table and he began his job. He cleaned every bit of the speaker, testing it and then cleaning it again; Ensuring the sound quality of the speakers that he'll show off. Dara on the other hand was already up and about; she was rummaging through her closet to look for something to wear to the party, and finally found a fitting dress that isn't too revealing yet not super covered up too.

Henry was busy prepping his ingredients so that he'll just stir fry everything up when they get to Jooyoung and Heerin's place. Chaerin on the other hand was finalizing her music mixes and moving them to her mp3 player. After everything was all prepped up, the two readied themselves as well. Henry laid out the clothes that he was going to wear and Chaerin dug for a decent dress that will show off her legs but wouldn't give out the wrong message since she wouldn't want Henry to get mad. 

Back to the party venue; Dongwook arrived with a bottle of champagne in hand and walked over to Jooyoung, who was busy whipping up her pasta dish in the kitchen. He planted a kiss on her head and she stopped what she was doing to say "Hey" 
"Hi. Thought I'd come early to help you out. Is there anything I can do?" 
"I'm fine. I'm just going to get some plates for this little devil"
"Let me" he said, finding his way to the cabinets and coming back to Jooyoung with three plates in hand."These are perfect! Thanks, sweetie" taking the plates from him. After arranging her masterpiece on the plates, she got them in the oven to keep them warm and safe from the elements outside. She then did a quick wash up, got into her dress and then settled on the couch before the guests start to pour in.

Amber, Min and Hyo showed up after she got settled on thr couch; Following them were Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Heechul. She greeted them, introduced Dongwook to Heechul and Shindong and finally, showed Donghae the table where he could set up his speakers. Henry and Chaerin finally showed up and Henry ran to the kitchen to prep his dish and Chaerin went to Donghae and Eunhyuk for her music. Following the couple were Dara, Bom and Minzy; Bom was surprised when she saw Dongwook but she immediately gave him a hug and said "Hi". He pulled Jooyoung and introduced her to Bom as his 'girlfriend' 
"I know" she said before laughing "Dara told me all about it last night. Congratulations!" She said, planting a kiss on Jooyoung's cheek and patting Dongwook on the arm
"Thanks Unnie!" Jooyoung said "You were right when you said that he was really keen on nicknames" 
"Wait... What?" Dongwook said, lost
"It's not like I haven't met her, She's friends with Dara and Chaerin so I have met her more than you did" Bom said to Dongwook
"Good luck with him, Jooyoung" she said, before giving them a smile and getting herself a drink. 

Kai, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Lay then came walking through their door; Jooyoung and Heerin greeted them, Donghae then came running and introduced them and they smiled. Seungri then appeared with Hye Sun and followed by Taec, Khun, Jo Kwon and Changmin. The party was going really well and then a few more others showed up; Choi Jin Hyuk, Tiffany, Minhyuk, Yunho, Boa and GD shocked the hosts so much that Jooyoung and Heerin had to support each other from excitement.  

The party is going well and everybody was acquainted with each other and the hosts were busy with their dates and their other friends as well. The guys were busy talking about toys, tech and sports while the girls were talking about spa, make up and shopping. Everybody went silent when they heard a loud "YES" over the chatter, "yes" the voice said again and this time it came from the a man facing the wall, leaning onto another person. He turned when he realized that the room felt quiet and it turned out to be Eunhyuk and the person he was leaning on to was Heerin. Heerin turned red and everybody cheered; "Whoooos" and "Yeahs" can be heard from the people in the room. Eunhyuk suddenly went to the stairs, took two steps up and said "She finally said yes and I'm now Park Heerin's boyfriend". Everybody cheered again, Jooyoung rushed to Heerin and whispered "You didn't have to announce it after all" before hugging her bestfriend and adding "Congratulations". 

The night grew deeper and when midnight was near, they the TV and counted down with it. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Happy New Year!!" They all shouted. All the couples kissed each other; Dongwook planted a peck on Jooyoung's lips, Henry dipped Chaerin and kissed her;  Donghae took Dara in his arms, cupped her face and leaned in to kiss her. Eunhyuk on the other hand, took advantage of the wall and pinned Heerin on it before leaning in and kissing her. Yunho and Boa were caught locking lips too and Tiffany was in Khun's arms as well while sharing a sweet kiss. The others were patting each other on the shoulder or giving out hugs after greeting them. 

The party went on till morning and the house was full of people who were a lil drunk to go home when the sun rose. Jooyoung tried to fit all the ladies in her and Heerin's room and the men took over the living room with blankets and inflatables. Jooyoung was the one who woke up first and head straight to the kitchen after doing her morning routine. She made kimchi fried rice, pa jeon and fried up zucchini and re-heated the left over pasts from last night's party. The boys woke up one by one and followed the smell to the kitchen, the bid Jooyoung good morning and then would go on about their morning routine as well. She woke up he girls after and everybody was scattered all over the house with plates on hand, eating their first meal of the year. 

When everyone head home affer breakfast, Dara and Donghae bid them goodbye after Donghae dismantled his speakers back to the carrying case. Henry and Chaerin went to stay for a cup of coffee and eventually left after finishing their share. Eunhyuk and Dongwook helped the girl clean up; They each got a big trash bag and started picking all the paper cups, plates and utensils. Heerin then swept the floor clean and then turned the vaccum to clean the dust that she wasn't able to get with the broom. Jooyoung was in charge of the kitchen, she washed the serving plates and wiped the counter clean. Eunhyuk then told the others that he needed to head home and wash up. "Later, Oppa" Jooyoung said
"Thanks! Happy New Year" he said before walking to the door followed by Heerin; "Take Care on the way home" she said once they stepped outside. The man smiled and ruffled her hair before planting a kiss on her forehead "I will"
"I'll call you when I get home" he then added. "Okay... Bye" "Bye" The two just naturally kissed, well it was more of a peck and then he walked to his car leaving Heerin to wave when his car passed by.

Back inside, Heerin saw the two sitting on the couch with Jooyoung's head resting on Dongwook's shoulder. She tiptoed to the kitchen and sat there with a drink in hand as she let the couple have their moment. Dongwook was playing with Jooyoung's hand before intertwining his on it, she smiled and remarked "It fits perfectly" before turning to face him. He smiled back at her, read her face before planting a kiss on her lips. The sudden movement took Jooyoung by surprise that she backed up a little; "I'm sorry" he said when he saw her react, he cupped her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb, repeating "I'm sorry" while doing so. After a few seconds, she looked him in the eye and said "Don't be" and smiled; She planted a peck on his lips as well but before she could break the kiss, he glided his hand to her nape with his thumb just beside her ear, tilting her head up to kiss her back. They were making out in her living room and it could've gone much if they didn't hear someone clearing their throat "EHEM" it said. They stopped and saw Heerin standing just a few feet from where they are, Jooyoung buried her face on her man's chest while his arms wrap around her for an embrace. His ears went red and Jooyoung's face isn't any different.

 Jooyoung's phone then rang and it was an incoming video call from her mom "Hey Mom" she said after picking up the call
"Happy New Year, Baby!" 
"Happy New Year to you, too"
"How was your celebration?" Her mom asked
"Great! Heerin and I threw a party, one of our guests is still here."
"Is that the man beside you? He's handsome" her mom commented
"Thank You Ma'am" Dongwook said
"Hey, Auntie!" Heerin then shouted from behind
"Hi Heerin!" Jooyoung's mom said
"Yeah. He's Dongwook. He's a good friend of mine" Jooyoung said, and Dongwook looked at her
"Oh... That's nice, Dear. How long have you two been dating?" Her mom said, giving her a look through her phone, all of them laughed and Jooyoung said "Four days" with a smile 
"Congratulations!" She replied
"Thanks mom, how was yours?" 
"It was great! Your dad and I just had the usual ham and wine... We missed you though. Hope you can go home next year"
"I promise to try, mom" she said, suppressing her sobs and fighting her tears
"Okay. I'll see you soon." Her mom said
"Okay! Call me when you get a flight for my birthday. Kiss everyone for me"
"I will… I love you, baby"
"Love you to the moon and back, mom... Bye" 
"Bye" her mom said before hanging up. 

The three fell silent and just didn't speak up for a few seconds before hearing another ring and this time it came from Heerin "Hello?" She said then added by a "Hey Mom!"
"HEY AUNTIEEEE!" Jooyoung shouted and a loud laugh was heard through the phone
"Hey Jooyoo" her mom said
"Mom says Hey" Heerin said to Jooyoung
"How was your new year?"
"It was great! Jooyoung and I threw a party and a lot of people came"
"Wow... that's nice... Did you two enjoy yourselves?"
"We did! It was a ton of fun.. you?"
"I'm planning to cook later today,  watch the ball drop and then drink. The usual"
"Say hi to everybody for me. Can you call me when they're about to drop the ball so we can watch on TV?" Heerin said
"Sure, thing." her mom replied and then adding a "Wish you could spend it here next time… Love you" before saying goodbye
"Love you too, mom. Be careful in the kitchen... Bye" Heerin said and waited for her mom to hang up the phone. Heerin and Jooyoung looked at each other, they felt homesick all of a sudden. Reason why they don't call home that often is because it makes them want to jump on the next flight to wherever home is. The girls smiled at each other and then they just hugged, they're practically the closest thing to family right now since they're in a country miles away from home. "Happy New Year, Unnie. Don't get worked up, I only get to call you unnie once every year. I love you" Jooyoung said and they both laughed
"Love you too, crazy Joo" she replied. They were sharing a moment of sweetness with emotion but "Are you sure you two are not dating?" The tall man asked
"Oppa, would I date you if I'm dating Heerin?" Jooyoung asked
"Touché" he said and the girls gave him the look while still in the comfort of each other's arms. 


A/N : Yay!! Finally, after valentines and Chinese new year. I finally am able to finish this fic but as a parting gift and to make up for me finishing late, I am going to throw in a valentine epilogue to this which I call publish once the second part is finished. It's quite long so I shall ask for your patience yet again. I hope you all had a wonderful valentine, a loud Chinese new year and a very safe new year. :3 thanks for all the people who read this fic and thanks to all the subs as well. I won't be leaving a message on my epilogue so I'm saying thanks to everyone here. Thank you and God Bless y'all ^^