Real Life Love Couples

You're Famous? So Am I!

 

Another year has passed, no need to have to go through the adventures of our success in America. We were the top selling album for 3 weeks and our video and tracks were top selling on iTunes. Unfortunately, we were also being illegally downloaded but that can't be helped. Then we came back and popped out another CD titled Genre in Korean. Which we also did a remake of that album in English while were at it. The point of that CD was to have fun exploring other music genres and introducing our fans to them. We had one of many kinds like Reggae, Trot [which Kyo Na unni is surprisingly good at], Pop, Hip Hop, Soo Hae's mained Rap, Kyo Na unni showed off and mained some opera like music, Yun Shin unni mained a techno/ dance track while I mained Rock. [a/n mained means they were the main performers of the song, like leading the song or sang the most in it] Then we went old school with old school hip hop and RB, and 80s Pop. We had a lot of fun channeling these musics. We're still promoting that album and since we raked in a ton of money for the videos, it was only obvious we made as many videos for the CD as possible. Then we had a concert joined with Big Bang. Soo Hae was offered a part in a Japanese drama so she was MIA in a few of our recent performances, but she's already back.
 
But something bigger than all of this happened and it started like this....
 
"Oh my god, Sae Ri... my beautiful dongseng... I have bad news..." Yun Shin unni said horrified as she stared at the newspaper article.
 
"What?" I asked, worried too. What rumor was it now?
 
"They found out about the relationships in YG... They know who's dating who. One of our trainees who got jealous of our fame and good fortune spilled the beans to the media... what are we gonna do?" We gathered in our living room. 'Big Bang, Kyss, and Kim Ji Eun are dating each other... These girls and boys who said they were single are in fact taken with each other. Yg FAMILY, sure are close... does this count as ?' I read the first lines in disappointment with the unknown trainee.
 
Not too long after we were all sitting in the living room, we called to the meeting room where Big Bang and Kim Ji Eun were already sitting. It's pretty early in the morning so they probably haven't read the tabloids yet.
 
"Do you know why I called you 10 here this morning?" Mr. YG asked.
 
Big Bang and Kim Ji Eun shook their heads puzzlingly, "Yes Sir." We said quietly. They looked at us, "We always read the magazines immediately" We explained.
 
"I see, so you know that you guys are all today's big news. You've all been exposed for being couples. We should figure out if we should deny these claims or take it."
 
"I don't know about the others, and if Seung Hyun's okay with it, I'm going to tell the truth." I said immediately, I knew what I'd do as soon as I read the article. "We'd have to admit it sooner or later, and we hid it for a good length of time. It's time we let the public know all about us. But if you don't feel I should then... I don't think that's a wise decision but you are my boss." I shrugged.
 
"I want to tell the truth too." Soo Hae agreed and looked at Seung Ri who nodded.
 
Seung Hyun came around to me and held my hand reassuringly, "I'm up for whatever you want."
 
"We want to tell the truth to everyone too. We've been together for over 4 years. That's a good run for being celebrities." Kyo Na unni beamed at Young Bae oppa.
 
"Nae. Us too" Yun Shin unni agreed and Ji Yong nodded too.
 
"A year and a half together and going strong, we're ready to be public too." Ji Eun and Daesung said firmly.
 
"I don't think I could convince you all otherwise. You guys make sense and I'll let you make your own decisions." He sighed. "Press conference after lunch. Your managers will let you know." And he left quickly to arrange things.
 
So here we are. 2 months later, on a show dedicated to us called 'Real Life Love Couples YG Style' using us five couples. We basically come and talk about our life and do these challenges we get from the audience or by emails. It's actually a lot of fun though I only make a complete fool of my self, but it's so much fun.
 
"Here's a question from KSJ from Julado; What would you do or say if your partner said to take them ually right there on stage?" We all burst into chuckles and giggles at the weird question. "Guys answer first."
 
Daesung-"Blush like hell, but if she wanted it..." shrug...
 
Ji Yong-"Do it. Behind this nice couch so no one could see her body though."
 
Young Bae oppa-"Ask if we could go somewhere private instead."
 
Seung Ri-"Laugh, or run, because I'd have tainted dear Soo Hae's mouth and Sae Ri would kill even me, her favorite dongseng, for doing that. And I SWEAR we haven't nuna!" He held his hands up defensively against me.
 
"And you TOP shi, you'd probably take her without thinking twice about it." the host laughed.
 
"Actually not at all." I even stared at him confused, "I'd die from shock." I burst out laughing.
 
"Ladies now."
 
Kim Ji Eun unni-"I'm not sure what I'd do."
 
Yun Shin unni-"go ahead with it." shrug
 
Kyo Na unni-"Tell him that he's finally being the first to initiate and go to town on him."
 
Soo Hae-"Laugh, or run behind Sae Ri. I am sooo not ready for that yet."
 
Me-"Slap him upside the head and call him a ert."
 
"See? That's why I'd go into shock. She'd NEVER say something like taking her on this stage in front of everyone." Seung Hyun laughed ruefully.
 
"Oh you'll live." I rolled my eyes at him, "Just because I'm not a horn dog like you." I teased.
 
"... I like that all of you are so very open, I don't think any other people would be so honest and free about their private lives.. And Sae Ri, I heard from a little birdie that you did tell your fan club leaders that you were in fact in a relationship, but you never said who you were with, was it TOP shi? And by the way, this strong connection you have with your fans is amazing."
 
"Ha ha, thank you, fans are friends who happens to have posters of us and listen to us sing more than the average friend. And yes, a year ago, I had told them that I was involved with someone, and that I hoped they'd understand that I don't want people to know yet that they need to keep this a secret if possible. And yes, that someone is Seung Hyun -- well, TOP, but I don't like calling him that."
 
"I see, so that makes your total of boyfriends you've had in your life 3?"
 
"Nope. Two. And we met one of them, so process of elimination... Seung Hyun's the other one."
 
"Uh..." The host thought hard about this new information, "I recall you talking about a guy you dated after that guy that performed two years ago on Star King which you admitted to dating. Seung Hyun is him? The 3 months relationship 4 years ago that took your heart almost instantly? That when you came to visit your friends and him and his friends, he had a new girlfriend who became a close friend? Really?"
 
"Such memory..." I sighed, "Yes, this jerk that has caused me so much heart ache is the guy I dated for the summer of 4 years ago. The very same guy who dated a close friend of mine who actually forced me to get back together with him after she broke up with him."
 
"But... you're beautiful and perfect, why should you date him if he hurt you so much once already? You can do better -- no offense TOP shi, but you did hurt her pretty badly."
 
"I would if I could. I've had just about every kind of guy ask me out, but I'm not one to date someone else if I'm not interested or if I know for sure I can't love them. Which is what happened. I knew I wouldn't have been able to love someone else. I do wish I had fallen for a better guy, but I can't pick and choose what my heart does. I love him. That's why I'm with him. But if he breaks a promise like that to me again, I might break his nose this time." I smiled sweetly at the camera.
 
"I think I'm the only person that could live with such a woman." Seung Hyun sighed.
 
"Oh don't even start with that today!" I whacked him in the arm and scooted away from him on the love seat.
 
"Well who else would be so assure in their manhood to be able withstand your manhandling? And you only get stronger as you age, 4 years ago, I was barely strong enough to put up a fight against you, now I'm lucky if I can hold 5 seconds in an arm wrestling match with you. Guys don't normally like girls who can beat them at everything."
 
One of the male audience members interjected "Sae Ri can manhandle me ANY TIME WOOO!"
 
I could see Seung Hyun force a laugh with his jaw clenched.
 
"Please don't say things like that," I laughed nervously, "not only will my appa hunt you down for saying something like that -- my oppa too -- but Seung Hyun's the jealous type."
 
"Really? He seems fine now..." Kim Ji Eun unni asked, staring at Seung Hyun Curiously.
 
"Now he does, but later, if I mention anything to him like telling him to pass me the remote, he'll yell something like 'you want the remote? go get one of your fanboys to get it for you! you have so many of them! they can buy you a hundred of them!' "
 
"Ahhhh, I remember that incident..." Yun Shin unni said aloud.
 
"Yeah, and it takes a long time for me to calm him down and assure that i won't leave him for a fanboy with a shiny new universal remote." I .
 
"What if he had a shiny new car?!" A male member asked, holding his car keys up.
 
"What would that do for me?" I laughed again, "1. I can't drive it, 2. even if I could, I could easily buy my own. 3. no offense but you're not my type." It was all true. He had too much gel in his hair and he was obviously trying to look like Seung Hyun, "Boys who take another man's style wouldn't be able to withstand me for sure."
 
"It may look like it's worth it with her looks, but it has to be more than looks to handle all of her. 1. She's terrified of... having... -cough cough- yeah... 2. she never asks for help. The damsel in distress doesn't work for her. 3. if you try to be romantic and read a poem or say something cheesy, she'll laugh at you -- not WITH you, AT you -- 4. she doesn't want kids but she... does? She's also terrified of giving birth, but she'd be a fantastic mother. 5. She's so strong that it rivals superman. and lastly, 6. she won't love anyone but me. I won't let her." Seung Hyun winked at me and I faked a gag at it.
 
"Today you're helping me cook dinner, the special tonight is macaroni and CHEESE." I mocked his cheesiness.
 
"Hmmmm," The host thought for a second, "1. Seung Hyun has got to be one of the most deprived men on Earth. 2. Seung Hyun has got to be a tolerant man with a difficult woman. 3. Geez, we had a prime example of that just now. Rough. 4. I heard that Seung Hyun wanted a lot of kids. 5. Seung Hyun must be abused at home. 6. That's so sweet. But cheesy..."
 
"I can't help it, I am who I am. And Seung Hyun's the type that would make me love him even if his heart had moved on." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Tch. You think so highly of me."
 
"Of course I do. If I didn't I'd have said that you would've made me love you even if you cheated several times, moved on, and died -- you wouldn't let me forget about you. Happy?"
 
"Do they always seem so spiteful towards each other? I thought they only did it a few times just for the show... but it seems not..." The host asked our fellow members and Ji Eun unni.
 
"Yes. But it's funny so we let it go. You may see this kind of fighting with them a lot, but I don't think anyone could really love and need each other like they do. They're miserable without each other."
 
"I'm miserable because Seung Hyun's heart seems to be easily swayed when I'm away." I said faking weariness.
 
"Bwoh!" He scoffed in disbelief, "When will you stop reminding me of a mistake?"
 
"A mistake? So -- you know who -- is simply a mistake? We're going to give you hell about that later." I narrowed my eyes at him with little Soo Hae chuckling on the other love seat.
 
"You and you know who knows what I mean." He kicked my shin softly, "and a person can only be miserable when their love is not around because they're known to get drunk and do something bad? I can't miss you now?"
 
"No you can't, You're not allowed to. I'm more trustworthy than you!"
 
"I don't care, I'll miss as much as I want."
 
"This has got to be the weirdest way I've seen two people show their love to each other before..." I heard the PD mumble.
 
"Let's move on before they fight again..." The host quickly laughed and intervened and read off the laptop screen that held the online audience questions and requests, "'Thoughtless answering' Everyone has to say their favorite band member or person without thinking for more than a second about it."
 
I laughed humorlessly, "That'll only bring more fighting..." I sighed.
 
"I'll TRY not to get jealous." Seung Hyun grumbled while playing with my hand.
 
"Finally." Ji Yong laughed. "Who first?"
 
"I'll do it." I shrugged.
 
"Remember, less than a second, answer me as quickly as possible.... Favorite member in... SS501?"
 
"Kyu Jong"
 
"2AM"
 
"Jo Kwon"
 
"2pm"
 
"Junho"
 
"Wonder girls?"
 
"Sun Ye"
 
"SNSD"
 
"Taeyeon"
 
"Super Junior"
 
"Sungmin"
 
"FT Island"
 
"HongKi"
 
"DBSK"
 
"Jae Joong"
 
"Shinhwa"
 
"Hyesung"
 
"SHINee"
 
"Jong Hyun"
 
"Battle"
 
"Chris"
 
"Jewelry"
 
"Jung Ah unni"
 
"Big Bang"
 
"Seung Hyun"
 
"YG"
 
"Tae boys" [a/n refer to previous chapter where she called Tae Bin and Tae Kyung the Tae boys]
 
"Excuse me?" Seung Hyun interrupted and everyone laughed.
 
"Who are the... 'Tae boys'?"
 
I laughed nervously as Kyo Na unni answered, "Tae Boys are Im Tae Bin from 1TYM and Seo Tae Kyung the singer slash actor. She started calling them that when she kept finding them in the workout room and it was faster for her to say."
 
"Not much compares to the sight of those two hot mcnuggets pumping iron with a nice sheen of sweat on them." Yun Shin unni sighed in mental bliss.
 
"Are you done fantasizing?" Ji Yong stared blankly at his girlfriend.
 
"Mianh."
 
"okay, only one more question. Who's your favorite in the world?"
 
"..." I hesitated and bit my lip.
 
"If it's not me, I'll be okay." He let go of my hand and looked away childishly.
 
"Seung Hyun ah..." I laughed awkwardly, "I can't really pick you over my umma and appa could I?" I poked his back lightly.
 
"Oh, it's just them?" He looked back at me with a brightened expression. "Okay then. Answer as you wish."
 
"UmmaAppa!!! Saranghaeyo" I yelled childishly into the camera.
 
"Seung Hyun answers next!"
 
"Who's your favorite from --"
 
"Sae Ri."
 
"I didn't finish."
 
"Fine. Finish."
 
"SNSD"
 
"Sae Ri. Next group."
 
"Wonder Girls"
 
"Sae Ri. Next."
 
"CSJH"
 
"Sae Ri. Next."
 
"Hyori, Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, and Han Ga In?"
 
"Sae Ri. Next."
 
"Kyss."
 
"Sae Ri."
 
He continued to answer my name for every group no matter what.
 
"The world?"
 
"Sae Ri... and my family." he quickly added the last part.
 
"Why did you only answer Sae Ri's name?"
 
"Because Sae Ri is all I can hear." He smiled cheekily.
 
"Cheesecake." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't keep the smile off my face.
 
"One of your favorite desserts is cheesecake. I can live with that."
 
"Dork." I mumbled and pecked his cheek and quickly looked away as if nothing happened. He kissed mine back quickly and we both just chuckled.
 
"See, when they get along, it's so sweet." Soo Hae giggled.
 
----------------------------------------
 
WAHHH THAT WAS SOOOOO CHEESY!!!!!