Chapter 2

Truth be told, i never was yours

"Let's watch the Harry Potter series!" You suggested excited and searched for the TV controller.

"Harry Potter Marathon?" Ilhoon asked and raised an eyebrow. You stopped searching and looked at him confused. "You don't like Harry Potter?" You asked with widened eyes.

"I've never watched it, why? Is it that good?" Ilhoon asked naturally and looked around awkwardly. You couldn't believe he had never watched or heard about Harry Potter. "Harry Potter is not just movies. It's a lifestyle. You either like it or you're lying to yourself." You exaggerated.

"Well i'm lying to myself. Let's watch Pulp Fiction." He suggested as Harry Potter didn't sound appealling to him. You frowned as you've watched this movie thousands of times. "No, i've watched it too many times!" You pouted cutely and lied on the couch tired. Ilhoon smiled at your silliness. 

"Pulp Fiction it is!" Ilhoon said and stood up to start the movie. "No!" You said loudly and tried to take the CD from his hands. "I don't want to!"

"Make me!" Ilhoon said seductively and you sighed annoyed as he was hiding it behind his back.

"How am i supposed to ma-" The door bell caught you mid sentence and you both froze.

"It's Sohee. Open the door. I know you're there."

You gulped loudly and Ilhoon looked at you confused. "What?" He whispered and you quickly closed his mouth with your hand. "I don't want her to see you there!" You whispered and dragged him in your bedroom. "Why?" He asked and frowned. "I'll explain later." You said as you pushed him in and closed the door. "Sohee i'm coming." You yelled and run to the door. "Hey." You said innocently as you were smiling awkwardly. Sohee was frowning confused. "Anyway, it will sound weird, but could i sleep here tonight?" She asked and showed you her puppy eyes. Your eyes widened at her words. "Why??" You asked scared.

"Cause i had a fight with Minhyuk and i left angry. I can't go back and sleep there!" She explained the situation with her boyfriend but you could barely listen to her as you were trying to think of the best excuse. "Why did you fight with him?" You asked her.

"Hm, can i...come in?" Sohee asked awkwardly as you were blocking the way. You nodded and bit your lip scared. Sohee sat on the couch and she noticed all the CDs on the floor. "What were you doing?" She asked.

"I was...eh...searching for a movie for kids because i have to babysit tonight." You lied without thinking if it even made sense.

Sohee frowned. "Oh. Um, where's the kid then?" 

Your eyes widened and bit your lip. "It's sleeping on the bedroom..." You said quietly. Sohee looked at you in a look full of excitement. "What?" You asked scared.

"Where is he?" She asked and tried to hold back her laughter. "Who?" You asked scared.

"The guy. Where is he? I know you're not babysiting on Christmas Eve and that explains why it took you so long to open the door. Show me i want to meet him!" Sohee said and clapped her hands.

You looked down trying to hide your blushing cheeks. "It doesn't concern you okay? Now do me a favor and leave!" You said hoping she didn't know her cousin was in your bedroom and not just a random guy.

Sohee stood up immediately. "You're right, i should leave you alone. I'm really proud of you. Call me later." She said whispering the last sentence. You dragged her until the door then she left. You sighed loudly and went to the bedroom. You opened the door but Ilhoon was nowhere to be found. "Ilhoon?" You asked when you noticed your closet's door open. "What are you doing?" You asked almost yelling as he was searching in your underwear.

Ilhoon looked at you. "Why don't you wear this more often?" He asked and showed you your black y bra. "Yah!" You screamed and took it away from his hands. Ilhoon laughed and you started blushing deeply. "You're a ert!" You admitted and closed the closet door quickly. "Let me see." He said and approached you. You raised your eyesbrow when all of a sudden he pulled your collar to see the bra you were wearing then. You pushed his chest away and hid your . "I like this one too." He confessed and approached you again. 

"Stop it!" You said annoyed.

"Stop what?" Ilhoon asked innocently. 

"Touching me!" You yelled and frowned angrily. 

He smiled seductively and pinned you on the wall. You couldn't breath as he was coming closer and closer at every breath of yours. Ilhoon kissed you fiercely and you kissed him back after a while. He started kissing down your neck and your collarbones until they were full of purple spots. 

"Stop it. Please!" You said and tried to push him away but he was holding you too tight.

Ilhoon stopped and looked at you. "Why?" He asked and stared at your eyes. "It's awkward. Let me go." You said and pushed him away. You could finally breath. 

"Are you okay?" Ilhoon asked worried.

"I think you should leave."

* * *

"...but i thought you told him you loved him." Deukie asked confused. It's been a couple of days since Christmas Eve and you hadn't talked to Ilhoon or Sohee since then. You were certain that Ilhoon was angry at you and was avoiding you all along. And you didn't want to tell Sohee about it either. For the first time since elementary school you felt like Sohee wasn't there for you. You felt lonely but fortunately Deukie, one of your closest friends was willing to spend the day with you. 

"Yes, i did, but i don't know why. Like who says that? I don't even like..." You said and looked down without having finished your sentence.

"Why don't you talk to him?" Deukie suggested and drunk some of his coffee. You bit your buttom lip and tried to think. Did you even like Ilhoon? If yes, why did you tell him you love him?

"I can't do that..." You said quietly and surrounded your coffee mug with your hand as it was warm.

"Why not?" Deukie asked and gazed around at the cafeteria. "Wait, he's here." He said all of a sudden and showed you the direction with his eyes. You glanced at Ilhoon who was now laughing with a girl next to him. They sat on a table and you looked away. Thank God, your back was facing his face. You sighed tired and said. "Let's leave. I really don't want to stay here." 

"But if we leave now he'll understand you felt awkward. By the way, he's with a girl." Deukie said and you understood his point. The last thing you wanted is to make him think you were jealous. I'm not jealous, right? 

"I'll call Dony to come and pick us up with the car." Deukie said and started dialing the number. Then he excused himself and went outside to talk. You nodded and drunk some of your coffee hoping Ilhoon hadn't seen you so far. You hated the situation you were in. You just told him to leave that's all. You didn't tell you him to break up with you. Wait, you weren't dating anyway. It was just that night and you didn't do anything more. What if he was using you? What if he just liked you that night and only that night? And you were feeling guilty all along. Yes, that was it. Ilhoon has a girlfriend. He just used you then.

Your name brought you back to reality and you looked up only to see Ilhoon looking at you angrily. "What are you doing here?" He asked and frowned. You immediately frowned as well. "I'm drinking coffee. Why are you here?" You asked. 

"Don't pretend you hadn't seen me by the moment i entered the cafeteria." Ilhoon said and sat on Deukie's seat.

You shook your head. "Honestly, i didn't." You lied. "And could you pretty please stand up because this seat is taken?" You said sarcastically when all of a sudden Deukie came back holding his phone.

"Who is he?" Ilhoon asked and narrowed his eyes on Deukie.

You sighed. "He's my-" Deukie cut you mid sentence.

"Boyfriend. And who are you?"

* * *

Chapter 2 yay!! Hello, Fox is back! I'm so sorry that took me ages to write, i'm just really busy buying gifts and studying. I promise for more in the future.

Anyway, if you didn't realise, it hasn't ended yet. So that means more chapters to write! I promise i'll update as soon as possible.

Yes, i changed the name of the fic because it didn't fit this chapter so much.

Plus, do you know who Deukie and Dony are? No? Then you should definitely check them out! They're famous as The Kwon Twins and yes they're twins. They're in HITECH dance group of YG ent. 

Please tell me what you think about this chapter below and also if you want to tell me your idea, i'll accept it :) See you soon ( i hope)Fox xxx