Tsk 2

Misty Blue [on hold]

 

"Good morning Mrs. Choi. I already put the list of your appointments for today on your desk and I also sent it to your email to be sure and-"

 

I nod at my secretary, gesturing for her to follow me inside my office as I arrive. I put my bag, papers, and folders at my desk and grab my coffee from the table. I step away, taking a sip of my.. what is this? I scrunch my face at the horrible, foreign taste on my tongue.

 

Putting a hand on my hip, I turn to my secretary. "Shin."

 

She pauses from stacking the papers on my desk and looks up to me. "Yes, maam?"

 

"What is this?" I sigh, raising the plastic cup higher.

 

"Your coffee, maam."

 

"Mhm. Given that I saw this coffee cup on my desk, and I do think that it's my desk but... wait, this is my office, right? And the nameplate has my name on it so yeah I do know that this is my coffee, Shin. Problem is, 'my coffee' tastes.. different. Why is that?"

 

"Umm, that.. I.. oh." She bit her lip and looked down shamefully at her feet.

 

I raised my eyebrows at her, the only reaction I can actually give at the moment.

 

"Oh, what?"

 

"The.. uh, he might've, um.. the coffee guy must have.. swapped our cups and wrote my name on yours so I.. drank it and, uh, that must have been the reason why my coffee was.. yeah."

 

"He must be too busy looking at your cleavage to notice that he made a y job in naming coffee cups." 

 

I turn my back on her, staring at the view outside my office, dropping the cup on the trash can as I do so. I hold my palm open at the side, still staring outside.

 

"Appointments."

 

I hear rustling paper from my back and seconds later, I feel a clipboard on my outstretched palm. I sigh again, the nth time for today, and read through the list.

 

Blah, blah, blah. Two pages.

 

Two ing pages of appointments in one day.

 

Again, not used to it, right? Note sarcasm.

 

"Call the Lees and put them on the line for me in five minutes, Jung at about twenty, remind me in thirty for my meeting, and buy me the right coffee. Go."

 

I walk back to my desk, dropping the clipboard as I hear Shin's heels cluck farther away. I put the earpiece on and wait for my client's call, reviewing their papers again.

 


 

"Yes, yes, will do Mr. Kim. Surely. Yes, thank you."

 

I hear a beep from the earpiece and, again, sighed.

 

Sales Director.

 

Sounds like an easy job. But then again, every job does. Especially at a high fashion company such as this.

 

What do I do? Well, I maximise the business growth of the company, I manage the Executive Sales team, I device the strategy, from time to time, to ensure that the company targets are met and I review the sales teams budget proposals, making adjustments where it is required. It's like being the research adviser of a team in college.

 

Sounds easy.Sounds simple. Sounds like money too--

 

The sound of knocking disturbed my train of thought. And a deep male voice accompanying it.

 

"Bom?"

 

I look up, and see... uh.

 

 


 

Hey ho~ updated chapter 2! Yaaay! Haha. Okay, I'm lame, lol.

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay? Okay. <3